Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is basically another stupid one..both the pranangs are just standing there and let the N'rai have all the fun..the only person that stood up and fight back was N'ke friend..the Rut guy doesn't even know who he wants to be with..he's still jealous of Nut being with Mook..I think N'ke should just pick no one at the end becuz she's better off on her own..This lakorn proves that having a sexy and sluty wife is not healthy in marriage, 90% of the time, she tends to "F" around...Ploy is playing her character soo well, that I actually dislike her in person..LOL..maybe it's becuz I wasn't really a fan of her in the first place..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay my comment will be the same as you too SunRise. By seeing the storyline it feels that there confusing or hard to answer who's is actually
the n'ek in here, Ploy or Yaya. Yep maybe this one might be a twisted ending like other lakorn that has a same story plot. Yeah i think Yaya
should just to be on her own if go on u'll suffer and hurt even more. Its very hard to predict the story.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so far watching thins lakorn the thing that impress me is when rome took a stick to beat the dog for yaya. that scene got ploy hard. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
so far watching thins lakorn the thing that impress me is when rome took a stick to beat the dog for yaya. that scene got ploy hard. :p
I liked that scene, too and it was so unexpected. I got a huge smile when he told Nuch not to be scared of the dog and took her hand. His actions completely stunned Nan. And for a moment there, Rome's character seems to be able to read Nan's evil intentions by not giving into her but then in that scene when they are alone in the kitchen and Nan asked him to taste the food, he looks so comfortable and happy with her. Those scenes make Rome's character inconsistent to me. I don't blame Nuch one bit for thinking that Nad was interested in Nan b/c his body language said it all in that scene.

What I loved more was that scene with the best friend Khaek and Nan. It was already great that Khaek was choking Nan, but then when Nan has her back to Khaek and Khaek gives Nan that last kick on her bottom, that part was "gold" to me and I cracked up so hard. I was so satisfied with that moment. I loved what Khaek said to Nad that he's a man and men can't see through a woman's intentions like women can.

Yep maybe this one might be a twisted ending like other lakorn that has a same story plot. Yeah i think Yaya
should just to be on her own if go on u'll suffer and hurt even more. Its very hard to predict the story.
In that scene when Kheak was telling Nad that Nan is up to no good and Nad was sort of defending her, I almost wanted Kheak to tell him, "you're so blind, I don't think I want my best friend falling for such an easily swayed man."

I agree with you all, if Nad sleeps around with Nan like in the spoiler that was posted, I don't want Nuch to end up with Nad either. Oh, why oh why did I read that spoiler............. :lol: :lol:

mai92

sarNie Adult
yAyA iS sOO pReTTY,
i lOVE rOMe n tHeM sOOO mUCH...
i hAtE pLoy n tHiS OnE tHOugh sHE's OnE Of mY fAV aCTrEsS...
:) :) :)

cecilia

Staff member
man, i hate PLOY so much and this lakorn is aggravating me so bad too .. but for some reason, i could not stop watching too ..

i want to see NAN end in a BAD shape !!!! Being mentality disable is not the right punishment for all the bad intention she has done to the family who welcome her with open arms -- especially nuch and her mom.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I really like watching this lakorn although I would prefer to see more love scenes between yaya and rome. love these two together! I have a strong feeling that a yaya and rome will end up together in the lakorn since his love for her is so strong! he's so patient with her! :) By the way, i wonder how old yaya is...? Anyone know?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn beginning to irritate me now, but i'll still watches it. So fun seeing fights. God that Rat guy in his mind what does he really want.
Yaya is getting to be strong. Now there's going to be a misunderstand between Nuch and Nada now. I have no clue on what will the ending be like?

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is stupid i mean i liked the beginning but now rome is just messed up. why the hell is he being nice to ploy when he knows that she stoled yaya's fiance? can he get any stupider? that's the only part that bugs me the most. this lakorn would be the bomb if rome was mean to ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Remember this that at first they start announce and shoot this lakorn, said its revenge drama kind of thing. Yeah Rome really bugles me too.
His character is starting to get into revenge for someone that is hurt from the other person. See how the story is very mess up cos of Rome.
Don't tell me that Rome's will be mean to Ploy. This lakorn is too much drama, its like going everywhere u can't figure out the line. Please...
make this lakorn have a good ending or else this lakorn is very stupid.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is similar to the K-drama All About Eve except in AAA, Jang Dong Gun (Rome's character) behaved like a typical WISE guy. He fought off all advances from Kim So Yeon (Ploy's character) and patiently waited for his beloved girl -Chae Rim (Yaya's character). Why did he do that? Just like Rome, Jang knew all the bad things that Kim had done to everybody so he avoided her like a plague. This plot made more sense than what we are seeing here.

I am wondering how could a stupid, dummy, blockheaded guy like Rome could someday be the Ambassador of a country???? The writer needs to wake up because he has created a character that is not real. Moreoever, it is an insult to the intelligence of all lakorn audience.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like it either, but gotta remember what ploy told him,
she said that it wasn't her that stole rat from nuch, but it was rat that raped her so he probably just to much of a gentleman to be mean to a girl who's had that kind of misfortune.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
i don't like it either, but gotta remember what ploy told him,
she said that it wasn't her that stole rat from nuch, but it was rat that raped her so he probably just to much of a gentleman to be mean to a girl who's had that kind of misfortune.
It is still go back to the question regarding how wise Rome's character is? A person who cannot make his judgement against Ploy's story in spite of everybody else's then why would he be qualified for being the next Ambassador of his country?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really liked this lakorn at the beginning but now it is dragging. I'm annoyed by too much scenes of Ploy. I want to see more of Yaya and Rome but definitely not looking forward to the bed scene of Ploy and Rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i felt the same too. The story drag so much that is when everything really annoys me alot. I might fast forward the bed scene of Rome/Ploy.
Tv Scene are boring but they have a good moral scene, they are at a slow pace.