Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Watched the last episode and I actually felt a little sorry for Nan. Though I'm not surprised when her mom and grandma abandoned her when the loan sharks were after them, it was still sad to see. Well, everything ended on a good note, despite it being rushed.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, she dig herself into this hole so she deserve it (even though i feel bad for her) she has the chance to prove to everyone that she's not like what they project her to be when she move in to her dad's house. I know that the other didn't give her a chance but if she really wants to turn her life around and see what's wrong with her mother, she could have finish and prove it then that she's better than what they make her out to be. I'm glad she gets another chance -- lots of chance from Mam -- she really is an ANGEL MOTHER ..

Ploy's baby is so cute -- i wanna hold him. TAH really love and care for her too.

i guess the moral of the story is --- don't take advantage of your instant wealth and don't lie too much to the point where no one will believe you, in the end when you really need it, no one will help.

All in all, it's rush but i like it .. love Rome's determination to marry Yaya -- remind me of what happen during Noon and Todd's wedding lOl

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^His determination is admirable but Nan's determination is just laughable.

First she tried to ruin the engagement ceremony and failed.
Second she tried to ruin the water-pouring ceremony and failed again.
Third, she tried to ruin the wedding reception and failed one last time.

It took the woman three failures to understand that she just can't win.:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right -- i laugh at her determination as well -- what's even more embarrassing is that she allows herself to be laugh over and over. I'm glad to see her redeem herself so WELL!

Whatever happen to her mom and her grandma.

BTW.. WHAT'S WRTTEN in the end? .. i'd like to know as well (sad, i can't read)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so very confused now, so what will happen to Nan and others? Haven't seen the part where Nan will give birth. So did all the people gave her a
chance and forgiveness. I'm sure Nuch will forgive her sister. Man oh man i don't like this lakorn and the storyline
at all. That is why i've stop watching it. Can't wait to watch Rabum Duang Dao cos at least its with Polyplus not Tv Scene and also it won't disappoint everyone, it looks like a enjoyable one that i shouldn't miss watching.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched the last episode and felt is was rushed! Yeah Nan learned a lesson but it was in such a short time. And wasn't it just one year later after nan gave birth? Her child was so big for a one year old. The lakorn wasn't all that great, it focused so much on Nan being crazy and controlling others. This lakorn could've been better.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I watched the last episode and felt is was rushed! Yeah Nan learned a lesson but it was in such a short time. And wasn't it just one year later after nan gave birth? Her child was so big for a one year old. The lakorn wasn't all that great, it focused so much on Nan being crazy and controlling others. This lakorn could've been better.
Yes it is too much with Nan story. I do like the story plot but i just hate everyone's character in here. At first when i've watch this i also skipped
some part cos it was so irritated. This lakorn should had been better as everyone hope for but it wasn't all that good. I like Aum/Taew, they defend
themselves not letting evil people controlling them.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Overall, I thought this was a pretty good drama. Although, it seemed like Nan was the main character. Ploy's acting was pretty good. I actually cried for her even though she deserved all the bad things that happened to her. I will definitely follow Yaya's work in the future.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also felt sorry for Nan at the end eventhough she did so many bad things to her sister. Anyways, I feel like Rome and Yaya is the supporting actors in this lakorn. Ploy was definitely the nang'rai and nang'ek in here because Rome and Yaya barely had scenes. Even when they did, it was so short. This lakorn is mainly about Ploy. The title Kularb Rai Nam goes to Ploy. At first I didn't understand what it meant but there was a scene where Nuch's mom was talking to Nuch about the meaning of Kularb Rai Nam and that's when I knew that this lakorn is not about Nuch but Nan. Even in the end it didn't show Rome and Yaya. It was Ploy with her man. I guess that's the reason why I got annoyed by this lakorn. Too many scenes of Ploy. Overall, it was an ok ending.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I also felt sorry for Nan at the end eventhough she did so many bad things to her sister. Anyways, I feel like Rome and Yaya is the supporting actors in this lakorn. Ploy was definitely the nang'rai and nang'ek in here because Rome and Yaya barely had scenes. Even when they did, it was so short. This lakorn is mainly about Ploy. The title Kularb Rai Nam goes to Ploy. At first I didn't understand what it meant but there was a scene where Nuch's mom was talking to Nuch about the meaning of Kularb Rai Nam and that's when I knew that this lakorn is not about Nuch but Nan. Even in the end it didn't show Rome and Yaya. It was Ploy with her man. I guess that's the reason why I got annoyed by this lakorn. Too many scenes of Ploy. Overall, it was an ok ending.
Yeah i've seen a pic of Ploy and Ta holding the baby and the pram is next to them while they were standing. So did Yaya and Rome forgive Ploy for all
the bad things she did to them? Because i haven't watch the ending yet.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so very confused now, so what will happen to Nan and others? Haven't seen the part where Nan will give birth. So did all the people gave her a
chance and forgiveness. I'm sure Nuch will forgive her sister. Man oh man i don't like this lakorn and the storyline
at all. That is why i've stop watching it. Can't wait to watch Rabum Duang Dao cos at least its with Polyplus not Tv Scene and also it won't disappoint everyone, it looks like a enjoyable one that i shouldn't miss watching.
Nan: her condo got resale by her other bf (the jewelry son) .. her car/family house was use for collateral by her grandma to some loan shark ppl .. Her and Ta had divorce and since Ta's not getting any will, she didn't want to run to him for help either. She has nothing at the end but to go and ask for the one person she know will help her and that one person is Nuch's mom. She said during the time when she's about to commit suicide, there are many things, running in her head -- but out of the things and people she encounter, Nuch's mom is always there for her, always forgive and give her chance .. Before she die, she wants to come by and ask for forgiveness from Nuch's mom first -- she does not want to ask for anything else. She just want to be forgive for all the things she did in the past to her dad's family. She told Nuch's mom that it the child in her womb who make her realize and stop her from dying. Nuch's mom offer to help Nan with anything but since she know herself well, she to not get any money -- she'd like to spend some times alone and want to be forgiven. 6 months later, the child is born. Tah went to the hospital and told her that no matter how far she run, she can never run away from him. He's willing to accept the baby as his without doing a blood test (i suppose by now, she really know her fault and have try to redeem her behavior) .. anyway, she sees that he's honest and agree. 1 YEAR later, Yaya and Rome are going oversea -- Ta came back, wishing the couple some luck and ask perhaps the couple can go and say goodbye to Ploy as she's ashamed of facing them. Yaya and Rome left to see Ploy -- Ploy apologize to Yaya and ask her for her forgiveness and thanks Ta for helping her get this settle.

ILUVJin: i agree on the baby thing -- i was comparing their daughter to my 1 year old nephew and yup she's quite big for her age (although, my nephew is big among his peer as well)

After finishing the ending episode .. the lakorn definitely is about her and her life .. come to think of it, Ploy's character remind me of Noi's character in PLERNG BOON -- main ingredient of a lakorn.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I think the story is really about Nan more than Nuch. Guplab rai Nam mean the rose without thorns. Nan is a rose but she doesn't have thorns to protect herself from bad things and people. Yes I agreed they rush this lakorn and I think it's have to do with the rating.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Rome forgave her. It would be shocking to me if they didn't forgive her because it would really be out of their characters. They are too freaken damn nice.

Yaya and Rome forgave her. It would be shocking to me if they didn't forgive her because it would really be out of their characters. They are too freaken damn nice.
:lol:

After finishing this lakorn, it felt like watching that Janie/Grate lakorn. Watched it throughout waiting for some kind of twist or something amazing to happen. And after it ends, I'm all, what? That's it? :blink:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am not yet done with this lakorn but you know i skipped most of ploy's part. i thought she was the ingredient in this lakorn but why am i skipping all her scenes ahahaha.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I never thought that the end of this lakorn will be like this. I mean, that Nantawadee will be alive after all she has done. Yes she has a bad education from her mother and granny but... She was so mean. What about the karma 'if you do good things, good things will happen to you' "tam dee dai dee" thing ? In the end she has a good life, a clothing shop, a beautiful baby, a husband who loves her more than anything... and the forgiveness.
But I'm glad that the lakorn is finished anyway.