Kror Guy Yasit

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
OMG!!! yam is? cuss imma be SOOOooOOO happi, ya'll knoe sumething? i think dat yam and boy shuld get together, at least once :wub:
[post="71406"][/post]​
It would be kinda weird to see yam and boy together, because aom and boy used to be couples.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam is going to get pair up with a new actor. she get pair up with the Saturday guy. i saw his pix in Dida webboard. he look o.k. can't really decide if he look cute or not. from the pix he has a mean look on. i just hope her role is main get to see a lot of her scenes. hope the guy can act because it works 2 ways to make fun to watch when 2 actors act well together. but sad Phone didn't play in it. i can't wait to watch Yam. but it'll be a while because it's still the kids part.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i watch this lakorn part one. it was alright but it kind of boring. can some one tell me who is the pek. i talking about those two little kids. witch one is Aont when were little.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yam going to be in this lakorn too? thank god! yam and phone wasnt in lakorn together again. it a good things yam get to pair up with other guy instead of phone, because i'm tried of watch same couple over and over.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aiyaa !! i saw part 1 . shitt, pra`ek is messed upp man. for not bring that gort thingie back buh yeah . yu knoe the 2 babies that was born. which is teh pra ek ? the so called EVIL look alike one ? hmm . might be sad .

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well so far this lakorn is great. Give it a try. I think the nang'ek and pra'ek look much better in the lakorn. Well Aont is not that bad but it just happen that sometimes he looked good and sometimes he llooked kinda ulgy. About the clothes i think it okay, i understand they are trying to change and make it so different but it still have half of the old feature of style like in Manideem..... About the animation i think it cool and okay. Well just get this lakorn a try and wish it won't drag like Kula. Get Aont a chance since in this lakorn he is totally changing his pra'ek character from being dump and don't have any power to quiet a powerful pra'ek. soorry but it just my opinion............. lols...... ya
:p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone post the links to Yam's web site or webpage so I could see the pics of her in this lakorn! Thanks! :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say the storyline is actually good,but i think they over did it with the animation. And the singing with the three witches it just odd, this scenece is kind of like Macbeth in the begining. I'm gonna give this a try. As long as it doesn't drag on like kula.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Yam is in this one.. Because I don't see her name.. If she was to be pair up it would be the very last part...From GorPhet7See.. the Sat's guy was dark and ugly and he was marry to some princess.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam is in this la korn and her name is in the la korn. her fanclubs confirm she play as 1 of the nang aek and pair up with the Sat guy. i saw the actor that play as the Sat guy he doesn't look bad. i don't think they will follow exact plot of the old version. they probably gonna change it around. i have seen the old version of this la korn yea the sat guy is suppose to be dark & ugly and his couple only appear at the end. i hope this version will see more of Sat couple.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i finally watched part one of this movie..i think it's actually pretty goood..except when i first turned it on i felt like i was watching a video game or something..too much animation and everything..but yeah this lakorn is just gonna be another remake of glot pit jed see!

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
yes there is so much animation. i just saw it today part 1. i'm waiting to watch when they grow up. especially i want to watch Yam and the actor that will pair up with her. i hope her fanclubs go on set and take her pictures like they always do. i hope she has lots of scenes out and her couple is fun to watch. if she play those "gant gant how how tomboyish" character would be fun to watch because she play it so cute like when she play in Tepasin intarajuk. so cute.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw...They won't be able to go to the set because this lakorn is a stock lakorn...And they already filmed it....While Gula San Suay was still filming...But anyways...I hope this lakorn isn't long...I heard it was going to be long...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam's fans still can go to the la korn set because Yam haven't start filming her scenes yet. i think it will be a long la korn too. i can't wait to see Yam . i miss her. i just hope she has a lot of scenes out. and hope the writer add more scenes to her couple with the Sat guy.