Kror Guy Yasit

phai

sarNie Egg
ok so he likes both anyuni and bua? wow how weird...i mean like if he likes them then how is it ever going to have any cute with him and montrs...also that sunniwaun liking montra? i mean it just seems that he likes every girl that comes his way....watch he's prolly like ampika next..... :angry:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahahahhaa to clear everything up.... Suniwan doesnt like Bua.. he likes anyanee.... He just being sweet to bua cause he a sweetheart.. and to make argkart jealous.. lol.. and i think that hes going to stop liking anyanee now since he knows that his brother suriya likes her too.. hes starting to lean towards montra now... heheheh... hope theres more scenes between them :wub:

phai

sarNie Egg
oooooooohhhhhhhh :shock: ok thats clears things up alot!!!! yeah he is s sweety...thats why i luv him so :wub: hmmmm.......also angkhart getting jealous soo cute...luv them too, i also luv prakaipruk's couple...yeah those three couples are my favorite ^_^

April

sarNie Egg
The writer needs to write more scenes with the other couples. The story line is dragging….forcing only on the main couple...some of us wants to see the other couples too!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah sorry didnt mean to make everything sound so confusing... but I think suniwarn is only trying to make angkard jealous so he can see how angkard really feels about bua =x

phai

sarNie Egg
but why would he want to know how angkhart feels toward bua? sorry but i'm a bit confused..... :wacko:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
maybe because.. argkart wont admit he likes bua??? ahahaha.. thats a good reason.. hehehehe :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah like tangmoe said.. like u know how in lakorns when the pra'ek friend knows they like the nang'ek they hit on the nang'ek to make the pra'ek jealous so they can show that they care and what not lolss some thing likea that =)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah like tangmoe said.. like u know how in lakorns when the pra'ek friend knows they like the nang'ek they hit on the nang'ek to make the pra'ek jealous so they can show that they care and what not lolss some thing likea that =)
[post="155444"][/post]​

damn they got this far in the movie lol im still on the episode where suriya tries to drown him self in the water lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
itx ok my son lolsss :p you young child it just means u arent a big fan of it like i am ish lolss ... and yah i cant remember the drowning his self episode wasn't that like in the 48 ish? area?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hopefully something good will come up in the next esp. Some actors and actress are kind of annoying in there, and those that interesting doesn't have enough screen times.

akanin

sarNie Elites
I take it there are no Yaks in this series...since I don't see any in the opening theme nor ending...I remember pra éks fell in love with pretty yak's daughter in the older series...

phai

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
[post="155444"][/post]​
wow :shocked: ....how could i have not thought of that? <_< man.....yeah seems like its the reason.... ^_^ but yeah i think its cute of sunniwuan to do that, even though it would seem that sunniwuan loves to get on angkharts bad side.....that's why i love them both so much..... :wub:

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
hey! you guys know what.. i have to say that Amipica + Poomin's couple is sort of like Interajak + Juntalak!!! i mean, Ampica is no longer allowed at her place just like Juntalak and so they go to their enemy's side.. and plus, Poomin and Interajak were pretty gullible and dumb that time.. yup..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But the difference is interjark was aggressive and pumin is sensitive and sweet lolsss... but umpica and jarntalark characters are the same... stubborn and hard headed..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
But the difference is interjark was aggressive and pumin is sensitive and sweet lolsss... but umpica and jarntalark characters are the same... stubborn and hard headed..
[post="155967"][/post]​

tina lolz u spelled the name wrong lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
buklaoboi360 said:
tina lolz u spelled the name wrong lol
[post="156034"][/post]​
So? Do u have a problem? and why u going off topic? tsk tsk tangmoe should kick ur butt for that lolss i kidd i kidd

but anyways tang Im still working on uploading the rest for u .. for some reason 49 wont upload sigh sigh lolss but Ill get it done asap =)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Lmao!! wats wrong with you too... ahahha.... lol.. anyways tina i'll help you upload.. cause i just got my wm recorder working.. and i recorded the rest of the episodes ... hehhe soo i think i can help you upload 49- 59 for ya.. hehehe :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Gracias!! lolss tangmoe to the rescue yay *pinches cheeks* nong sao tee nah ruk tee sout hahah lolss and yesh yesh tangmoe u are younger than me lolsss,

back on topic... ombuddha I cant wait till the next few episodes.. I wanna see more cute scenes betweens characters.... ugh ugh ugh lolsss

Edit and there is nothing wrong with me theres something wrong with chris lolsss