Kror Guy Yasit

shubby

sarNie Adult
really they got their goh back?? cool...finally they're back...i'm so happy now...i hope it's moving and not slowing down again..hehe..which there were more sweet scene btw the couples..heheh

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
dude they are finally back and this time they get to stay forever and they don't have to change into the different days either!!!! Now its time for me to watch the cute scenes with all the couple that I was rooting for!!!! I can't wait for the next ep. I cant' wait to see more scenes of buayam and boy!!! Love this two and I like boy new hairstyle too!! I also hope they don't drag again..its time to move on a lil bit faster!!!!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know why the pra'ek doesnt wanna wear the armor?

Yeah, I like how they can stay out without waiting for a certain day. Does this mean the lakorn will be shorter, since they just gotta beat the bad guys and it will be over.

I wish this lakorn had yaks in it. It would have been interesting. :mellow:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think he doesnt wanna wear the armor.. because he wants to be accepted for who he is and not because of the way he looks in the armor..

and omg the gor is back and they dont have to switch off days anymore.. I get to see that cutie.. that pairs with montra.. and omg pragai pruk shes so cute lol .. it was so funny how she was interrogating petra.. he was all scared of her and then she screams and he like pops up lol =x ...

L

lalalek

Man, i missed out so much...i am assuming that that movies ending soon? :blink:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
just watched the latest episodes. happy that they are all back now. i kinda hope that it won't end, cuz i want them to focus on the couples a little bit more.

grrrr amika tricked pumin and now they have his gor, now the brother is trying to trick the monday girl.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
awesome........i just hope tat the lakorn doesn't just rush up and kill the evil ppl......after all the dragging.......should make it up by having lots of love scenes.....man...and it better...

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG, Ampika is soo mean and now her brother is going after Chanthrapa with the Kror. Chanthrapa is too nice!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Angkart(Boy) is sooo mean to Buayam(Yam). i hope he will help her to stop being peepop soon. and i hope they will have some sweet scenes together. i want the la korn to drag, show the couples longer before they go beat up the bad guys. they need to have some love scenes in this la korn. don't hurry up and end yet. i still want to see more of them. because there was lots of dragging after the 6 people died. so they got to make up for it when they come back. :D

April

sarNie Egg
I’m looking forward to Pragaipruk and Petra couple…….wonder how that will turn out since she hate him so much… :unsure:

ShockedThaiGaL

sarNie Egg
yeah im watching pragaipruk and petra's couple also and I'm watching saliwarn and montra and umm jantrapa and aisorn because aisorn is cute heheh but it was so cute when pragaipruk was hitting petra..reminds me of when two kids have a crush on each other hahahha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

suniwan looks kinda cute in that picture... ahahhahah is he smiling for ayanee?? omg.. he better not like ayanee ...urggg if he do imma jump into the computer screen and kill him.. they better have love scenes for my favorite couples.. ahem.. argkart -buayam, playdra-pragaipruk, suniwan-montra :w000t: or else!! ahahhah better make up for the dragging that been going on for the last couple of episodes.. hehheh

picture credits as tagged on the pic.. hehhhe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know how they got their kror back?and if they don't have to wait for their days anymore won't their kror weaken?and who doesn't want to wear the kror?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
umm what happpens is they go to this cave and badesorn is trying to kill suriyah and jakaren sees the gor in a rock and she pulls it out and as badesorn is about to kill suryah she throws it onto him ... i think thats what happens

val

sarNie Adult
I don't know if i'm righ or not, but didn't the mom say that she want suriya and montra to marry each other?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes your right ... the mother wants montra and suriya to get married...I think praipruk thinks petra and montra has something going on thats why she dislikes montra>.O

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!!! :w000t: Gor guyasit has been extended from 60 to 65 episodes. i'm so happy. :D so it will probably end toward the end of this year. i want to watch Yam&Boy for a long time. they have high rating that's why it got extended. i hope Buayam will stop being pop soon, so she &Angkart will start to fall in love. because they are the couple that doesn't show that they like eachother especially Buayam doesn't look like she like Angkart at all. look like she like Badeesorn more. because he's nicer to her than Angkart. i hope Angkart will be nicer to her and help her to stop being pop so she will start to like him back. i'm cheering this couple the most. Yam&Boy soooooo cute!!! :D