Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam didn't cut her hair. but her short hair style is for the role in Goh guyasith that she play as Buayam. Yeah i'm excited to watch when they grow up too. can't wait!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
IM EXCITED!!!HEHEHE..MY LAKORN FEVER IS COMING BACK!!LOL..I CANT WAIT TO SEE bOY AND YAM...AND PUMIN WHEN HE GROW UP!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow.. they cut the episodes of the kids to 30 yay!! hehe.. my sisters gonna be soo happy!!! she loves boy and thats the only reason why she watching this lakorn.. hehe... cant wait to see yam and boy hehe.. they are gonna look soo cute together.. but still wish it was phone!!!! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wish it was Phone too that is pra aek with Yam. i am watching this la korn because of Yam. i wish they will get to play a la korn together again. :huh:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i wish it was phone too........ i miss him onscreen with yam... yam is the only reason im watching this lakorn too.....

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
IM EXCITED!!!HEHEHE..MY LAKORN FEVER IS COMING BACK!!LOL..I CANT WAIT TO SEE bOY AND YAM...AND PUMIN WHEN HE GROW UP!
[post="109256"][/post]​
Dang amika, my fever is back too! Ahh, now we do have something else to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
fon and aont part in this lakorn is very cute too. there is alot of teen in this lakorn. so excited they going to grow up soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
All 4 couples:
(Suriya-Anyanee,Angkart-Buayam,Montra-Pumin,Praguyprek-Paytra) seem like a fun couples to watch. but i want to see Buayam&Angkart couple the most because i like Yam. miss her so much. like her a lot. the only reason i watch this la korn is because i want to see Yam. :p

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait til they grow up.... i want to see how they all look..... the outfit and everything.. hoping that the guys will look better than the opening preview.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh me too, They are growing up in episiod 31 yeah. I was glad that it would not take 40 episiod to grow up. Super happy now I can watch it without skipping a lot of epsiods.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i think Anyani looks sooooo pretty. Her and Sooleya relationship looks so awesome. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t:

shubby

sarNie Adult
i agree, they seem interesting couple, but again. i wanna see ohter couples as well..they all handsome and pretty!!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
So in this lakorn Yam play as the girl who granny eat flesh meat which they called it P-bob or something like that. I can't wait to see it! :D B)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hehehe I don't know why but I love it when they have the love and hate relationship where they hate each other and then they grow up and fall for each other usually have alot of cute scenes heheheh

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
diss lakorn is so.. OOOHHH!!! im so into diss lakorn, OMG!! like yam and boy!! oooo la la la!! :wub: :D wells.. im luvin diss lakorn, and its getting hella GOOD! :D cant wait!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
cant wait to see fon and aont relationship in this lakorn. Fon is so hella hate aont for what he did to her in heavent and never forget about it. cant wait to watch it. their relationship is so interesting too. This couple is the one i'm look forward in this lakorn.. Cant wait.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhh!! its 2morrow guys...i cant wait to see..does anyone kno wat times it airs for us in California...i wanna catch it live....thanks in advance!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
you live in Cal, me too!!! i know can really wait until they grow up because i want to watch it. it 2morrow but they might or might not send it too.. some time it take 2 week just to send it. that suck.