Koo gum 2013

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is actually under a lot of pressure, he even came out to said that he went to talk to P'Bird cause he once succeed in Koo gum before. Well right now i can't judge her cause i haven't seen her acting yet. But there is a rumoured that are expecting that this version will get more then 10 million bath. Which is A LOT OF PRESSURE for both nadech and richy. But i do feel bad for nadech cause this is his first movie ever and they are already expecting a lot of pressure from him. FIRST of all they want this movie to earn more then 10 million bath and SECOND is that they are expecting that Nadech will make this girl famous after Koo gum. I mean even if nadech is famous and a good actor, but if Richy isn't a good actress and doesn't have potential to be in the industry then nadech can't really help her at all. Even if he is famous but they can't expect nadech do to all that!! Well i do hope that this movie succeed! But i will have been better if they did choose someone with acting experience. And i hate the fact that they said they wanted a full Thai girl for koo gum but in the end they choose a none full thai. i know Khun' Ae wants to earn more money by using his kids for this one, Cause if they only use nadech Khun' Ae will only get like 20% from what they earn from this move, But now that they have both his kids for this one, he will be earning more then 20%..... Well hope this turns out good like the others version!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well in a way, there is no way this version or that version can beat the original one, there are not many new versions that can actually succeed originals, may I say very few
There is no way, Nadech can beat P'Bird's version, and I doubt Bie and Noona's version too cuz P'Bird's version is too classic. In many ways, the two new versions are gonna be compare to each other, and that's enviable.

About Richy and her look, whether she's mixed or not, she still looks more Thai than many other newbies. If we all say luk kreung is a trend (actually it's), there is no way we seem to avoid them and the fact that Pe'A has too many of them, and most of them are luk kreung. So to say if to pick luk kreung, why don't they pick someone who can act, sure they should have, but what about the looks then? Cuz obviously, Mai looks mixed, Preem looks mixed, Kim too and others etc. People will complain "she doesn't even look like Thai" So my point is that "If u pick a luk kreung, pick someone who doesn't look THAT MIXED"
as i've seen, many luk kreung girls who look more mixed can act, but for a role Angsumalin, people are so about "Thai look" so I think they ended up choosing a "Thai look girl" more than about her acting, ain't that sad?

Richy is not NONE THAI BLOOD =.= she probably has some, either her dad is Thai or her mom. And personally, I don't think she's mixed, probably some Chinese blood? Cuz she looks so Thai, and people are making s big deal as if she were mixed White or having some sort of distinct Caucasian features. All I see is that people are more annoyed at how she doesn't look "pretty" (if she did, they would overlook and stop discussing on her "mixed of what") and second is that she is completely new, fresh out of the box, and whether she can act or not, we don't know

All the pressure in on Nadech, obviously. Idk, i hope he will be doing well has he has gone for workshop. Let's see

somp9

sarNie Adult
Usually how many episode for making a movie and how many hours for the whole movie?
when are they start filming this?
Hope Nadech have time for his lakorn with Yaya.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Usually how many episode for making a movie and how many hours for the whole movie?
when are they start filming this?
Hope Nadech have time for his lakorn with Yaya.
I hope so too, somp9. I want to see Nadech and Yaya in Roy Fun Tawan Duerd together a lot. Miss Yadech too much, so much, very much, LOL. They have not been in a lot of events together lately.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay peoplez, please calm down, no one knows how this girl acts because she's a newbie like everyone says, but she's not pretty? So, no one is perfect, I don't mind if she's not pretty, I don't really care, as long as the movie is good then i'm fine with it. But still don't know her acting skills yet. Plus I don't care if they're mixed or not, it's just a movie. And is P'Birds version the original? Anyways, I loved P' Num's version though and it's the first i've seen. And I actually think that P' Benz P is that pretty either, but she does look thai. So if anyone's offended by Richie's looks, always remember that no one is perfect.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The original film was made in 1973. I haven't seen it yet. I've only seen the 1980's version starring Mam J. and Oh W.. They were the most perfect pair for Koo Gum!!! As for the lakorn version in 1990, I've only seen a little of it, but I can say that Bird T. and Kwang K. suited their respective roles too. Both are my favorite versions.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
the teaser has been shown in theaters 

some fans were sneaky and they took pics with their phone.  So dont wonder if the pic is low quality LOL

the feedback is pretty good for the teaser :)
According to Nadech, this is supposed to hit theaters in Thai officially in April.  Press con may be by the end of this month

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Nadech is on the role hehehe I'll be looking forward to this KooGum movies but not a big fans of movie...i prefer long and sweet hehehe but still it is Nadech were talking about LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ahh, it got me squealing, Nadech is so cute!!! Can't wait to see him take on the role in the movie! :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that what I thought, she look chinese/japanese....it look/seem like a move set in japan/china...n'k is thai right? I don't get that feel from the look

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree, she does look more japanese than Nadech. She's pretty in my opinion. Nadech looks so serious, I'm loving it, because the lakorn is airing and Bie makes Kobori's character shine with his spunkiness, now Nadech makes the character look very serious. I'll love to see these two diff perspectives. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OMG, I love the song! The trailer is so romantic, I'll probably cry watching this too. I really want to see the difference between the movie and the lakorn so bad. :)