Koo gum 2013

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
well u all already know that nadech will be in this one, but the nangek is still unknown but there is a gossip saying that this girl will play as Angsumalin for the new version along side nadech.

But everything is still not sure.

fun

Expired Sarnie
She's cute but... she doesn't look Thai. If she was to get this role, Taew would have worked since they are not even targeting toward an authentic Thai girl.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
She's cute but... she doesn't look Thai. If she was to get this role, Taew would have worked since they are not even targeting toward an authentic Thai girl.
Agree with u that she doesn't look thai, but i thought she was thai cause i heard that they wanted a full thai to be angsumali. And i just find out that she is mix that's why she might not look full thai.. And to be honest i wanted taew to be in this very since i knew nadech were going to be in this one.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Another picture of her, i found it in thairath.
She is 18 years old i guess, but from the text it says that she is 18.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I personally don't find her attractive at all which is contradicting to Angsumalin's character. Koobori fell for her at first sight because of her beauty and overall aura. Since she has zero experience in acting, I feel very iffy with her on taking such a role and to be put in such a tough position. Khun Ae could have at least suggested his other kids like Fern, Davika, Preem, Bella who are physically more suitable and have already been exposed to the entertainment. But oh well. Khun Ae would do anything to get what he wants and clearly he's using Nadech to push this girl. Hopefully as an end result, her acting turn outs decent. It would be sad to ruin such a classic by miscasting the lead girl.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I personally don't find her attractive at all which is contradting to Angsumalin's character. Koobori fell for her at first sight because of her beauty and overall aura. Since she has zero experience in acting, I feel very iffy with her on taking such a role and to be put in such a tough position. Khun Ae could have at least suggested his other kids like Fern, Davika, Preem, Bella who are physically more suitable and have already been exposed to the entertainment. But oh well. Khun Ae would do anything to get what he wants and clearly he's using Nadech to push this girl. Hopefully as an end result, her acting turn outs decent. It would be sad to ruin such a classic by miscasting the lead girl.
I totally agree with u Chubbycheeks, just hope her acting is good

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I can't expect any "good" or a whole lot from a total newbie but I just hope her acting is "decent" enough where she can carry the show and have "some" chemistry with Nadech. For her looks, makeup can help but acting wise, she needs potential as well determination because without them, no one can help her out. It's funny how before, so many people including Nadech said "Oh no this person can't be Angsulmalin because the n'ek as to be full Thai". LMFAO. What happened now? *rolls eyes* I may sound harsh but seriously, so many classic lakorns have been ruined over the years and Koo Gum doesn't need to be added to the list. Unless this Richy girl has something to prove that she's capable of playing this role and is emotionally ready to be harshly judged by hardcore fans, they should have some second thoughts.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
she appears to be very Thai to me, she doesn't look that mix, maybe she's mixed Chinese? lool cuz Mai Davika looks mixed, Preem too and Baifern is busy with her new lakorn. Anyways we all know how Pe'A works, using old folks to promote newbies. That's how he traded Nadech for this girl to M39. Nadech got pulled out once though, it used be no longer his role, but somehow M39 and Ae resolved the problem and Nadech is in again.

It's hard to find newbies with full Thai blood, they're either mixed this or that. I think it's trendy now? Luk Krueng in Thai ET is like a trend. However personally I dont think this girl will be significant in this movie.

Richy isn't pretty indeed, but let's see when fitting pics are out

More pics of her here: http://www.dek-d.com....php?id=2524195

I feel so stressed for Nadech na. I posted on my FB so I feel like repeating myself here but every actor needs a good partner. He will be under so much pressure because this is a big role to take on and it's his first FILM role. Anyone who plays against Nadech in his first film role will be under pressure already....I don't know how this newbie with no acting experience under her belt will make the role better. We'll have to wait and see. We have not seen her acting reel or seen her read the script with Nadech so we can't judge. I hope P'A is right on this one but I am mainly concern for Nadech. Imagine all the retakes after retakes he will have to do if she just simply can't deliver like the seasoned actors. Arrrrgh! So darn selfish of P'A!!!!!!

Don't let me start on her looks. Doesn't fit the Angsumalin's beauty at all. This girl is so AVERAGE. They can do so much better.... (and Chubbycheeks above said lots of the stuff I want to say already)....

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Actually, I should have rephrased my last comment. I'm not exactly sure if Richy is "luk kreng" but I'm saying that IF she is then that's just contradicting to everyone's previous claims. Like I said, people were so keen about finding a full Thai girl to take on the role on Angsumalin but if they're going to pick a halfie, why not pick someone who can actually act? That's why I gave a list of examples of actresses under Khun Ae's management. It's not the fact that they look mixed but it's the fact that they all have already made their acting debut and they're decently attractive to suit the role of the nang aek here. Richy is very "tumada" looking and none of her features stand out. As of now, I can't see her as a stubborn girl who is exquisitely beautiful but I'll have to see her in motion to judge further.

Apparently they had auditions before Nadech was rumored to take on the role of Koobori. After, he got pulled out and now he's back along with this newbie. It's evident that Khun Ae refused for Nadech to be in this movie unless Richy was specifically chosen. M39 must really want to work with Nadech to the point where they're willing to comply with Khun Ae's request.

LOL. Oh I'm sure there's plenty of full Thai girls despite that Thailand is growing to become more diverse. However, people purposely choose to recruit halfers because most of the time, their looks are more distinctive. You can also say it's becoming a trend. Ever since 4HJHKK brought popularity to Yaya, Kim, Margie & Chalida, Ch3 is bombarding us viewers with 50+++ luk kreung girls which is insanely annoying. I'm already used to seeing so many newbies that I don't even bother anymore. If they can prove that they deserve people's attention and have capabilities, I'm fine with it but I don't see the point in constantly bringing new faces if they don't have anything different to offer from other actresses. I'm not trying to assume that Richy falls into that category but I'm saying that in general, the newbies these days haven't been very impressive so to save any disappointment, I'm not going to hope much for this new rendition of Koo Gum. I can't also assume that just because Richy doesn't look very attractive, she won't be very significant in the movie lol.

It'll sure be interesting to see the comparisons between the movie and Bie/Noona's version. 555.