Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Any new pictures or any new updates.....ahhhh.....i seriously can't wait to see more.....i just love this couple too much.......

ning

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
nice blinkie ning...love it.....and yeah...chakrit look soooo cute in that poster....cant wait to see the lakorn... :p
[post="42013"][/post]​
awwww...thanks lidogurl. :D

ning

sarNie Egg
i don't know if anyone noticed in the opening cermony clip i posted on Tuesday there was a part where it look like Dao Kra Jai cut out...like start watching the clip from 00:37 and you'll notice the editing when it occurs at 00:38 or 00:39.

well anyway....here is the vdo clip of the part that was cut out by Dao Kra Jai. they cut it out b/c first Chakrit's phone rang and interrupted the interview and then he forgot the name of the lakorn!!! :lol: it was so funny....both Kob and Chakrit were like cracking up. :lol: :lol:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NMH1T3...873OWQROHVLYYKZ

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
it was halarious krit didn't knwo the name of the lakorn right when they mention it krit was like huh like crap lol.. he was all startled.. lol.. hilarious man... so cute....

Mae

sarNie Adult
ning said:
i don't know if anyone noticed in the opening cermony clip i posted on Tuesday there was a part where it look like Dao Kra Jai cut out...like start watching the clip from 00:37 and you'll notice the editing when it occurs at 00:38 or 00:39.

well anyway....here is the vdo clip of the part that was cut out by Dao Kra Jai.  they cut it out b/c first Chakrit's phone rang and interrupted the interview and then he forgot the name of the lakorn!!! :lol:  it was so funny....both Kob and Chakrit were like cracking up. :lol:  :lol:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NMH1T3...873OWQROHVLYYKZ
[post="42671"][/post]​
Ning, the link doesn't work....can u reupload it....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When he forgot the Title of the lakorn, he turned back laughing, and then came back to the interview. Kob already sneak the title for Chakrit (saying it qiuetly to him "Kol Rak Game Payabath *whispers*) Don't know if he heard or not but...He was like

"Kol Rak, Kol Ruk, Kol Rak Game Payabath"

hahah. It was so funny. Both Kob and Chakrit was laughing and enjoying themselve though his cell phone ring and his forgot the title of the lakorn.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Lol...the clip is soo cute....I wonder why Chakrit is soo nervous...it's soo funnie to watch how nervous he is...but yeah...Kob and Chakrit look soo adorable together...i can't wait..absolutely cannot wait...also thanks for fixing the link...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
dang guys...15 pages already and the last time I was on it was only page 5....lol

But yes n'ek is gonna be strong and do I see a bit bitchy and evil in the mix...it's like Dawan and Nattamon mixed together...can't wait to see Kob in the starring role where the storyline focuses on the n'ek...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hi, and welcome back Bluemoon!!! :D Been wondering where you were. I know right, fifteen pages already!!! You guys are crazy. :lol: :lmao:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
It's just the perfect role for Kob. She's always taking challenges. She's cute but serious at the same time.
[post="43319"][/post]​
i agree that why she is such a great actress

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Hi, and welcome back Bluemoon!!! Been wondering where you were. I know right, fifteen pages already!!! You guys are crazy.

for real wonder where you have been well welcome back gir... hehehehee..... long time no see.. lol :lmao: jk

Mae

sarNie Adult
Any new updates yet...or any website for this particular drama...ahhhh...i so cannot wait....

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ok i'm a little confuse with the story. my mom told me the story goes something like this: chakrit's brother is the one who left na'eng's sister for her best friend and so kob's sister dies of a broken heart pretty much. so kob's character gets revenge by getting her sister's friend to fall in love with chakrit then stealing him from her. when chakrit finds out he takes revenge on na'eng by raping her then she get's pregnant and leaves him when he finds out he goes looking for her. i thought they got married before she left him???

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackie said:
ok i'm a little confuse with the story.  my mom told me the story goes something like this:  chakrit's brother is the one who left na'eng's sister for her best friend and so kob's sister dies of a broken heart pretty much.  so kob's character gets revenge by getting her sister's friend to fall in love with chakrit then stealing him from her.  when chakrit finds out he takes revenge on na'eng by raping her then she get's pregnant and leaves him when he finds out he goes looking for her.  i thought they got married before she left him???
[post="43847"][/post]​
We don't know lot of the story lol...........wait until I get my novel and I will let you guys know.