Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ok...i'm a beginner at making wallpapers..but i just wanted to share the one i made...also credit to Sarahvang, because i added her poster in here too....well, here it is.....i hope you guys like it....i made it cuz i'm soo infatuated with Kob and Chakrit...hehehe..i'm sure you guys notice already with my number of post in here in this topic alone...

Enjoy :D ...hope you like it....

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
wow i can't believe kob thinks peter is handsome cause i've thought they should do a lakorn together he is sooooo hotttt.

mskinyi

awwww nice wallie mae...

waaa up to 14 pages already... adding up quickly eh??? anyhoo sweet that kob admire chakrit... i agree he protrays his characters well and is a hardworker... hehe he has the ability to make me fall in love with him in pleng pah fah lom dao, made me feel all his emotions and hate him soo much in wi marn sai, gosh what ignorance!... the man is a genius.. pure genius...

and now he's playing with kob! *dream sigh* revenge revenge revenge...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Some really cool posters in here makes me really want to watch it :(
They're one hot couple orite :D

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: are any of you guys watching any lakorns at the present time or are you like me waiting for kob's lakorn to come out.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching any at the moment, just glancing here and there through lakorns that are on air right now.

But I am rewatching Kob's and Chakrit's old lakorns. Too excited. :wub:

karuna

sarNie Egg
looks like it's gonna be real good. -so anxious to watch :D

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
Mae the wallpapper looks great, thanks for sharing!!! i can't wait till the lakorn start shooting because both of my favorite actor/actress are in it!!!!1

Mae

sarNie Adult
mskinyi said:
awwww nice wallie mae...

waaa up to 14 pages already... adding up quickly eh??? anyhoo sweet that kob admire chakrit... i agree he protrays his characters well and is a hardworker... hehe he has the ability to make me fall in love with him in pleng pah fah lom dao, made me feel all his emotions and hate him soo much in wi marn sai, gosh what ignorance!... the man is a genius.. pure genius...

and now he's playing with kob! *dream sigh* revenge revenge revenge...
[post="41577"][/post]​
Yes...I completely agree with you...he's such a great actor....i he first made me fall in love with his sweet gentle manner in Buang Baja Torn...and then fall even deeper in Pleng Pah Lom Dao with his romantic side and will of not giving up for the woman that he loves....and then In Wimarn Sai...i didn't like the jealous and mean Chakrit..he made me hate how emotional he was.......but yeah....all in all......he's got talent and skills....he can portray any character and i don't doubt him at all acting with Kob....he's gonna make me see through to his character and feel what he feels......gotta love this man........

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
me to... anymire pics.. ahhh i love it t wanna seee some freaken behind the scene pics... from the filming of this lakron....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i know.. hwy is sarnowrld so dead today there is hardly any peeps... is it becuase it is saturday and everyone is out playing?

ning

sarNie Egg
cute wallie Mae. ^_^ i love that pic of chakrit.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
OMG we already on page 14 and the lakorn having even start shooot.. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: can someone posted pic of peter cause i don't who he is :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
cutepie said:
OMG we already on page 14 and the lakorn having even start shooot.. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: can someone posted pic of peter cause i don't who he is :wub:
[post="42000"][/post]​
This lakorn already start shoot lol

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
ning said:
cute wallie Mae. ^_^ i love that pic of chakrit.
[post="41956"][/post]​
nice blinkie ning...love it.....and yeah...chakrit look soooo cute in that poster....cant wait to see the lakorn... :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob's comments are so cute and sweet toward Chakrit. Kob's personality is cheerful and adorable, Chakrit wouldn't be having problem playing with her at all.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeppers.. your right nacy heheee... so cute.. i'm dying i need more pics.. news.. clips... lol anticpation KILLS it kills i'm serious!!! arrggg...

yaya

sarNie Egg
WOW! this is indeed a great news, I'll difinitely watch this lakorn, can't wait, I can't believe Kob actually stars opposite from Chakrit. I bet they'll be great on the screen.