Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

samkob

sarNie Elites
ning said:
i wonder what was the other lakorns they were suppose to play with each other but didn't get a chance to b/c of their schedule.

Samkob...the article answered ur question about why chakrit wore 2 different shirts...hahahahaha.
[post="40480"][/post]​
:) It did ning!!! Thanks a lot for posting up the translation and pics & Mon for translate it. I've been missing Kob for a while now and I'm so glad that she's back to a lakorn that got me all EXCITED and CAN'T wait any longer to see it!! Ning, plz check ur inbox!! ^_^

ning

sarNie Egg
a little summary thanks to khun Panida @ KU and translated by Mon...

Something like this n'ek is gonna take revenge on her young sister's friend because the friend stole the finance from her sister that it made her sister heart-broken and died. So she sets a plan for p'ek, that doesn't know anything about it, to be a bait for the friend to like him andto get with him. But n'ek has another plan to snatch p'ek away from the friend. When p'ek finds out that n'ek is playing a game by using him as the bait, his gets very angry. Since n'ek found out that p'ek knows about it, she apologizes. And ask him to start over, but p'ek that loves n'ek so much doesn't agree and thinks that n'ek doesn't love him. And he goes back to dating the friend in order to make n'ek regret for tricking him. And n'ek retaliate back at p'ek also. Until when n'ek finds out that she is pregnant, so she stops her revenge and divorces for p'ek. And escapes to stay in the country. When p'ek knows everything as to why n'ek is revenging on her sister's friend, it made him understand her and goes out and tries to find her. As for what will happen next? I think we can guess or wait to see it in the lakorn.

samkob

sarNie Elites
ning said:
a little summary to thanks for khun Panida @ KU and translated by Mon...

Something like this n'ek is gonna take revenge on her young sister's friend because the friend stole the finance from her sister that it made her sister heart-broken and died. So she sets a plan for p'ek, that doesn't know anything about it, to be a bait for the friend to like him andto get with him. But n'ek has another plan to snatch p'ek away from the friend. When p'ek finds out that n'ek is playing a game by using him as the bait, his gets very angry. Since n'ek found out that p'ek knows about it, she apologizes. And ask him to start over, but p'ek that loves n'ek so much doesn't agree and thinks that n'ek doesn't love him. And he goes back to dating the friend in order to make n'ek regret for tricking him. And n'ek retaliate back at p'ek also. Until when n'ek finds out that she is pregnant, so she stops her revenge and divorces for p'ek. And escapes to stay in the country. When p'ek knows everything as to why n'ek is revenging on her sister's friend, it made him understand her and goes out and tries to find her. As for what will happen next? I think we can guess or wait to see it in the lakorn.
[post="40544"][/post]​
Thanks for the summary!! Sounds so good!!! I hope Chakrit's character is not weak in this lakorn hehehe!!!! ;)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa..so it seems like the n'ek is gonna hurt the p'ek in this lakorn instead of the other way around...hmmm...interesting....but I don't want Chakrit to be weak...want him to be strong and jealous.....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
whoa... talk about the "love game"... yeah, hope chakrit's character is not weak!! hmmm kob preggo? so she and chakrit must have summin' summin'

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From the summary pra'ek is not weak. If he was weak we wouldn't hear them talking about a slap/kiss scene. Na'ek pregnant!!! Awesome!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
wow! i like the summary soo far. I like it when kob plays those kind of characters such as the one with andrew and her...i think the lakorn was look mai klai thon. thanksa for sharing!

ning

sarNie Egg
sarahvang said:
does he "R" her? or are they really in love...? i'm curious.
[post="40596"][/post]​
well they're suppose to be married later on (i guess this happens after she steals him away from that girl).

i just want to remind everyone that this summary and info is all from the novel so when the lakorn finally film they might change a few stuff.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The summary kinda confuse me. So I can't wait tell the lakorn develop, so i can watch and understand more. The summary seem like they're keeping some secret hidden. But from the looks of it, I love the storyline already. Because when na'ek don't want to play the GAME, pra'ek wants it to continue.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Since this lakorn is based on the novel so far and we're getting summaries from the novel, I HOPE this is not a repeat of the lakorn of Pepper and Fang--------->What I mean is that we don't have our hopes sooo high for this particular storyline and then the producers completely change it on us or slash our hopes....I had such high hopes for the original plan of Pepper and Fang, but after watching the whole lakorn and it was completely different...it was such a waste of my time....just my thought....but yeah, it does seem interesting so far....has it been confirmed that the lakorn is based on the novel?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah i know/...... dang i hope they don;t change to much things from the novel... that would suck/// when they do lakorns they do tend to do that....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Mae said:
Since this lakorn is based on the novel so far and we're getting summaries from the novel, I HOPE this is not a repeat of the lakorn of Pepper and Fang--------->What I mean is that we don't have our hopes sooo high for this particular storyline and then the producers completely change it on us or slash our hopes....I had such high hopes for the original plan of Pepper and Fang, but after watching the whole lakorn and it was completely different...it was such a waste of my time....just my thought....but yeah, it does seem interesting so far....has it been confirmed that the lakorn is based on the novel?
[post="40665"][/post]​
I was thinking the same thing too. I hope it's not another Pepper and Fang lakorn where they completely changed the storyline. Sooooooo... don't get your hopes up to high that Kob and Krit's lakorn will happen exactly like the summary given.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They are going by the novel but things might change. For what they might change or not change, right now i don't have any thoughts about that. All I know is Kob and Chakrit in drama is dreamful. They both mention about kiss/slap scene, so for sure that is not going to be out of the script. I'm happy enough already.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I know that Kob is playing in a drama/revenge, but how does this lakorn related to Doy Raeng Attitarn or this is her same role which she has to act evil and strong. I thought they would have the same storyline as that lakorn but I guess it based on the novel.

ning

sarNie Egg
translated by MON

SPOILERS....

don't read it if u don't want to know anymore details...hehehehehe.

:p

From P' Pui...

p'ek will do CPR on n'ek because she was drowning..the first time they met was at the beach and the second was at a fancy mask party/event. N'ek name is Kompai and p'ek name is Panin.

=====================================================

from khun Panida..

a little scene where p'ek wakes up and finds a letter from n'ek...

Panin wakes up the morning after with a strange feeling. It seems that this world has only him in it. To wherever he turns, there is only sadness. Too quiet that it's breathtaking.

"Today seems so strange." The young man complains to himself before he turns out and gets up to take a bath, so he sees a letter laying on the table near his bed. When he picks it up to look at it, he goes numb all over his body because the handwriting on the cover of the envelope. So he quickly opens it and read.

you can read the rest of the spoilers at this link...

http://www.etasia.net/forums/index.php?sho...=75&#entry84558

ning

sarNie Egg
jackielee978 said:
I know that Kob is playing in a drama/revenge, but how does this lakorn related to Doy Raeng Attitarn or this is her same role which she has to act evil and strong. I thought they would have the same storyline as that lakorn but I guess it based on the novel.
[post="40840"][/post]​

it's NOT related to Doy Raeng Attitarn...they just said that her character in Kol Ruk Game Payabaht is going to be strong like her character in Doy Raeng Attitarn. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
umm. Chakrit soaken wet, droplets sliding down his face, looking down at Suvanant who's unconcious. See that the beauty before him who's pulse was begining to fade. Slighty press his lips to hers giving his breath to her, giving life into her. A women who he doesn't know, but felt a bondage with already.

I could imagine it...haha. I wonder if they will have this scene or not.