Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The fitting day was November 7, 2005. Kob and Chakrit as pra'ek and na'ek for 559 on air production. Confirmed.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damnit i lost track of kob's lakorn.. the last one i saw was .. khun paw .. what was after that and who was the p-ek?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Thanks for post Ning.........they are looks so cute together lol

samkob

sarNie Elites
:w000t: :w000t: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :w000t: :w000t:

THEY LOOK SO FREAKEN GOOD TOGETHER!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A HIT LAKORN FOR NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!!! :p :p
MORE PICTURES PLZ YOU GUYS!!!!!!????!!!! :D

I"M GOING CRAZY HERE!!!! LOL :lmao:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
thanks ning!! you are fast!!!

Kob and Krit makes a cute couple! How come he doesn't smile more? Is he wearing braces?

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
The fitting day was November 7, 2005. Kob and Chakrit as pra'ek and na'ek for 559 on air production. Confirmed.
[post="39144"][/post]​
wow nancy! you already got a banner of Kob and Krit made!! nice job!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There's more screencaps to the one's ning posted. Believe me, most of the time he was smiling, but at the same time tense. lol. They look so cute together. The banner is just temporary gals. keke. I'm always changing.

samkob

sarNie Elites
I'm guessing Chakrit is older than Kob, right??? <_< He looks older than her... i can't wait to see this lakorn on air next year! :lmao:

Why is Chakrit dressed in two different outfit for the ceremoney event? <_<

ning

sarNie Egg
samkob said:
I'm guessing Chakrit is older than Kob, right??? <_< He looks older than her... i can't wait to see this lakorn on air next year! :lmao:

Why is Chakrit dressed in two different outfit for the ceremoney event? <_<
[post="39207"][/post]​
he's older than her by about a month.

i think he's in 2 different shirts b/c one is the shirt he wore to the ceremony and one is the shirt he has to wear to film the first scene of the lakorn...i guess.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
damnit i lost track of kob's lakorn.. the last one i saw was .. khun paw .. what was after that and who was the p-ek?
[post="39168"][/post]​
After Khun Paw Rup Jarng was Mon Ruk Luk Toong (Por/Kob and Au/Yui) and then Sapai Tornado (Paul/Kob).

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Chakrit is soooo handsome....he needs to smile more, but Kob is soo beautiful...Yay...sooo happy to see pictures...omg..they're gonna make one hot couple...