Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
wow i'm so excited!!! krit and kob....altho i'm not a big fan of krit, so happy!!! yay another kob lakorn!!! yahoo!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I know...i wanna see some opening pictures of Chakrit and Kob..I always wanted them to act together, but don't know what they'd look like together...i'm assuming their gonna be HOT as a couple.....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I know many people here want to know the summary. Let's me PM to P'Pui for the summary. But I'm not sure maybe she don't know it yet too lol

55555 already page 5

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
Ask P'Pui to check if the title is similiar to any novels/book.
[post="37299"][/post]​
Oh, I already PM P'Pui lol......will ask her later or after P'Pui PM back lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yep i want to know asap also.... so happy.... um.... 5555 lakorn are not usually drama lakorns then...... i hope this is a drama lakorn.... i really don;t want it to be comedy! thanks by the way.... hope you find out asap.... we also really wanna know........!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
559 on air, I really don't pay attention to any production/company unless Kob had work with them or is going to work for them. I'm just waiting for the storyline and ceremony pix. But for sure it's going to be long till it open.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is the production making this lakorn any good? What are some of their previous works....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah i wanna know to... i don't think i've ever watched any of there lakorns.... maybe if you guys give me... some lakorn names i might have iono.//// still excited... don't let it die down guys lets keep on shooting for more pages//// where onthe 5th lets get more.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I'm kind of surprised it's only 5 pages. I would have thought you guys be at 20 pages already.

I'm excited abuot this lakorn too, seeing that it's a drama, and also the pairing is interesting :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah me to... i'm at schooll right now.. lol.... so yeah... i'm don with my stuff so i'm inm the forum... lol... aint got nothing to do....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
it think we will definately hit 20 pages quick when we know what the story line is and see the ceremony pix!!

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i can't wait to read the summary :w000t: :shocked: yep it going to hit page 20 soon..if the summary are post...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
cutepie said:
OMG i can't wait to read the summary :w000t: :shocked: yep it going to hit page 20 soon..if the summary are post...
[post="38024"][/post]​

me to i really wanna read the summary goshnes... affffff..... i really wanna watch this lakorn.. I"m gonna be making a pposter of kob and chakrit.... :D to put here... :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cool SarahVang....choose an extremely HOT one of Chakrit and a gorgeous of Kob.....so we can make the rest of the non-fans drool harder than us...lol...jk......Chakrit is always HoT and Kob is always beautiful...