Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Plotline is good. Actors/Actress are good. It just need a stronger script writer, Maybe Khun Jieb was stressing about her financial problem too much, it got in the way of her work. The beginning was strong, then the climax seemed like there weren’t any ideas put into it, it was a struggle. The ending is picking up now, which is good.

Episode 11 was great, lots of Kompai and Panin scenes, no interuptions. All they need to do now is get rid of na’rai.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah they need to get rid of the crooked mouth/eye n'rai quick! Why does Kob have to be weak now but i guess it goes with her feeling guilty for everything she's done. Ya i was waiting for him to go ask the doctor what her diagnose was and he didn't, he just stood there kicking the wall. C'mon and he could have pulled away from Citha and instead he still plans to meet up with her. He should have told Kob the truth in the first place. Man now Kob wants a divorce cuz of her (this part will happen in episode 12, where she sends him the divorce papers).

donna

sarNie Adult
this epi was sweet! the way he was acting towards her, aww how sweet. she finally says that she gonna stop her "game".

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ok in ep 10 did chakrit and kob do the nasty or did they just share the bed together. cause if they did they didn't show it. plus they both had clothes on. but on the looks of chakrit 's face, he did some nookie. ep 11 not enough sweet scenes with kob and chakrit but next week will make up for it. i think it will be the best ep in the entire series. chakrit was on his knees hugging kob's waist and he had his head against her belly. pretty sure he found out she was pregnant and he went after her and he was crying and kob was crying and he was like we need to take care of our child together. too cute. thita goes to try to kill kob and chakrit jump into the water to save her. i can't wait :yahoo: so sad though :lmao: this lakorn is ending. i feel like it just started. now i won't have any reason to watch thai lakorns for a while.

shubby

sarNie Adult
episode 11 was so sweet..i wish that kompai will tell panin she's pregnant...episode 12 look good tho..and please panin, don't sign a divorce paper..lolx..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
weaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah like the suspense is killing me T____T i don't want to have to wait another 6 days for the last episode hahaha. i'm wondering if i should watch today's episode at all? >___> i know i'm gonna be like dang when they get suspensful..yanno then they cut off the episode and wait for 13 eek :S

.diane.

Media Fanatic
thank you very much youa you came to the rescue again for the previews and for uploading episode 11. i really look forward to seeing the preview episode for 13 too and i think i will wait and watch episode 12 until after i get 13 also lol.

grrrrr episode 12 is not gonna be good at all. poor pai and panin won't know she's pregnant either i bet. they will wait until episode 13 and make it all go down lol.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ 555 youa you rock!! yeah i'm hopefully going to watch the preview for 13 then i'll decide if i watch 12 today....it's just so suspenseful lol. i usually don't mind the 6 days because i know we'll get two more episodes but this will be the end. i do hope they get to work again in the future.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
The preview for Epi 13 looks so sweet.
Kob and Krit both found each other by the beach where they first dance together.. how romantic :wub:
What about the baby, they better show the baby at the end..
:arrg: