Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
overall rating, i would give it a 7 1/2 to 8 because they dont show enough scene with the n'ek and the p'ek together ...if it were together it
would last about 1 1/2 to 2 min max and the rest on other characters...boring, and there are scenes they can cut out...but not all lakorn are perfect....so they did pretty good

moilee

sarNie Adult
God...I didn't want this lakorn to end so quickly. I'm gonna miss Panin&Kompie. Do you guys think we might get to see Kob plays against Chakrit with Daravdo? I think this production has the best lakorns' scripts. I surely hope so.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sweet and Romantic ending. Love how they were embracing intimately. It was touching how he kneel on the sand before her, leaned his head against her stomach to listen/feel the baby's presence and told her he want to be part of their lifes, wanting to raise the child.

Too bad most men are not like Panin. If you tell a guy you're pregnant, you'll find him running off, they get scared.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree....they're too many jerks out there. If I ever get married....he better supports me or I will have someone slaps him so hard that he doesn't wake up.....you know what I mean.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
It is a very sweet & romantic scene for the ending that i haven't seen for a long time in the lakorn. :wub: The outtake is very good too. Chakrit like to joke with Kob. Miss them.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Didn't Thita pregnant with Krailert, so what was his reaction about her pregnancy.. did he run away?.sorry haven't watch the ending in full yet, just the last beach scene.. :wub:

Kob next lakorn is going to be a sad ending.. which would be something new...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Jackielee,

Can you tell me what you meant...when you said Kob's next going to be sad ending which would be something new? Am I missing something? Is she having a new lakorn? Is the sad ending happens in PSFS? Thanks.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Thanks Lekleklek for the recommendation....

As for you ladies...

STop being bitter about men.

If the man was running after being informed that you were pregnant. You two shouldn't have been having sex in the first place... you should take 50% of the blame, not the man only. :^P

And Panin does exist. There are just very few of them, maybe 20-40% of men are like that. Do your own survey, I'm sure you'll see they exist. Start with your father and work out.

:^P

Just trying to start tormoil. :^P

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oops...sorry...I didn't mean to offend some men in here. I meant some of them are jerk....correct me.

Hey Jackielee,

Was the first or the second generation has a tragic ending? I hope there was no tragic on the second generation. It would be so sad...if that was true for the second generation.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I said "most" men aren't like Panin (meaning the majority of men out there). Men like Panin, there are very few. And if you notice this era, the most pregnancy are within 15-18 (teenagers), of course the guys aren't mature, so they'll run away. Even those who are mature, they sometimes are in denial.

I'm gald someone wants to protect the men image. Hehe. There's guys in here I know.

Back to topic:
Krailert found out about Thita's pregnancy from Panin and Sunya. He was shock, but he didn't run away.

I'm not sure, did Thita having a miscarriage or not? Because when she was at the hospital after trying to kill Kompai, she was having a trantrum.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Back to topic:
Krailert found out about Thita's pregnancy from Panin and Sunya. He was shock, but he didn't run away.

I'm not sure, did Thita having a miscarriage or not? Because when she was at the hospital after trying to kill Kompai, she was having a trantrum.
thitda and her baby was doing fine. she was having a tantrum because they doctor said she was a little over a month pregnant and not the "three months" so she could still have a reason to keep panin :lol:

also for the record both men were happy getting their wives pregnant. the thing we forget is the maturity level of these men's characters in this series. they are suppose to be older anywhere 25+ where they want to have family which is why they both wanted to get married in the first place. i haven't seen many guys run away knowing their "wife" is pregnant..."girlfriend" sometimes different story "gik" boy they leave running clouds they go so fast :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
^i think they rush the ending this time..for real..it's too sudden..how can
he think so logic after everything just happen..but i think they outta
make panin pay a little more..cuz i know that it's not his game to begin
with..but still he's the one that continue it and did all those awful
thing..intentional or unintention..he still need to suffer a bit..it's too
sudden..anyway..i'm glad it end that way..

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm 100% with you...Cecilia. Panin needed to suffer more. I don't understand why some lakorns had to rush at the end...maybe because the producer or director had another one on his or her hands. I don't know...I would like to find out. I didn't expect the ending on this lakorn would come so soon too...until I saw the previews on the ending. I was not happy and isn't happy :angry:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Some mature men do run away, not in the literary, but it's in a sense of avoiding confrontation w/ the wife, lacking time with the mother and unborn child. lol.

Well. Some lakorn are giving a limit of episodes. KRGP had 13. For the last episode even though a producer may have a lot of film left, they have to edit out a lot and shorten things out to 1 hr. 30 min. (most running time in each episode). When the ending episode comes, everything needs to be clear out fast, and when it’s clear out very fast, many things are left unanswer.

I too wished Panin had suffered more. Pra’ek was let off the hook too easily.

Moilee, in PSFS w/ Kob and Stefan it's going to be the second generation where there's a sad ending.