Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
oh they made up at the beach they first met and the beach where he asked her marry him and he was on his knees saying that they will raise the baby together

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I love this lakorn. I guess it was all the ending hehehe. The ending omg made me fell in love even more with the lakorn. Very well done with this lakorn. I felt it was a bit boring in the middle of the lakorn but its all good b/c the ending paid it all off. Very cute and dramatic lakorn. I hope Chakrit and Kob do pair up again. This lakorn is really simple and I love how the ppl in this lakorn dress really ordinary like normal ppl. But overall ppl watch this lakorn. It will take ur breath away.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OOo I gotta say i was pretty satisfied with the ending... and Thita although I dislike her I gotta say her ending was good also.. some people tend to think in the end the nang rai should've gotten more ... but I think it was fair because she didn't do much to Kompai as nang rai's in other lakorns ... and I'm glad that Grailuerd in the end chooses to go to thearapy and etc and try to be a better person for her.. as for woot I don't think he deserves to be blind.... but all in all this was a great lakorn woOt

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
wow that's it no more. i'm really sad. now i have nothing to watch again. i think the ending really did save this lakorn cause kob and chakrit didn't have that many scenes together but when they were together they had so much chemistry. i hope they will get paired up again. it so cute watching the blooper. it's so obvious they get along well cause chakrit wouldn't be messing with kob like that if he didn't like her. i have to buy this lakorn on dvd now.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Liked I already said on Sweetkob_Forum, I'm very happy and satified with the ending of this lakorn...if I didn't see all tapes (in my case...I saw all of them), I would still be satified with the ending episode. I still have these butterflies in my stomach....GOSH...Chakrit and Kob have so much chemistry....if I didn't know that she dates Brooke...I would think that they'd date each other in real life. They were superb actor and actress. I even liked the blooper parts.....they were both so adorable. I would like to know if he acts like this in real life liked like he teased Kob in the blooper parts. If that was the case....I would fall for him too and he definitely knows how to woo a girl..... ....not bad for a man...his wife (who can that be) to be is going to need a lot of helps to maintain him. Great job..Chakrit&Kob!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Talked about Kob's new lakorn with Stefan...it's going to be so sad. They said it's going to be a tragic ending for n'eng and pr'eng. Did anyone read the story on the book? I'm just curious what's happened at the end of the book on this lakron. If anyone knows....I really would like to know. Thanks.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah, The ending make it good, I really wanna Kob to take more good roles.
The bloopers showed how close and comfortable they were... :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...I just went and rewatch the last episode...Panin threw this little kiss on Kompai's tommy. If that was planned in this lakorn.....why did the director do the closeup on this. Man...if I only directed and produced this lakorn....I could make this lakorn ten times better. For example...the part where he said he love her and intended to play along with her game...so they would love each other more and more each day....the producer could just add couple words for Kompai to answer Panin back by telling him that she loved him too..she would give him a loving pad on his check or something...you know. Anyways, I'm just in love with the ending episode....with or without her answering back that she loved him too.

ning

sarNie Egg
please DO NOT take my pics and post it at other forums

here's some pics from my lakorn mags of Kob and Chakrit behind the scenes....

look at chakrit taking off Kob's mask so he can wear it....hahahahahahaha. i love the last pic with him leaning or sort of resting on her lap!!!!!!!!! :D :D

oh yeah did anyone notice Chakrit touching Kob's stomach first before putting his head against her stomach in the ending scene. i can't stop watching the ending....it was just so sweet and romantic.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap..I said the same...I love the last pix too. Chakrit looked so comfortble with Kob. They were so adorable....I'm going to miss Panin and Kompie. I surely hope to see them again in a real love lakorn...no revenge this time please.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
AHHH... I enjoyed looking at the pics.. they both were cute on and offscreen.. :wub:
The last pic is too cute!!! :blush:
Thanks Ning for posting the pics..

maddy7

sarNie Egg
I don't make a habit of watching Asian dramas, but Kob is definitely an exceptional actress...she's not only beautiful, but she's also very multi-talented...I do try to watch all her lakorns because I'm just in love with her :wub: Happy Thanksgiving everybody...I'm a guy, btw :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha. I just finished watching this lakorn. It took me awhile to get around to it. The ending was pretty sweet at least they ended it where he proposed to her. Absolutely romantic. I wonder if you dance with someone at midnight are they going to be your soulmate. lol. j/k. maybe i should try one day! lol!