Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i once created an account with sweet_kob but could never log into it. i tried creating a new account ealier but it says the menu is no longer available. ah yai!!!
The Admin was accident to delete some member so you might the one too. What's your old username?

Anyway I was already post episode 7 in download section...check it!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
wow i just finish watching episode 7, its really great, i was wondering when they were going to show kob wearing the green dress, could anyone explain what the bad girl was telling the newspaper reporters

.diane.

Media Fanatic
so when kompai fainted after breakfast maybe she getting pregnant
my same thoughts of her being pregnant too especially when she falls asleep during that stage she's gotta start taking care of herself but she doesn't know yet. either they release more during episode 8 or next week but i bet next week ;) i'm psyched! khun panin was so sweet and worried for her :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Gosh...I'm so very mad here :angry: . I just watched episode 3 and episode 4 should be coming in this Wednesday. I wished I'm already in episode 7 or something. Anyways, I'm so glad that that KTP is out the same time that KRGP...because these are the only two lakorns I'm watching right now....besides Kob's show CPD with Poh.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob wored the green dress in the middle of episode 7.

Those who try registering at Sweet Kob. We're not accepting any new members as of this month.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hey, nancy... Love your new banner of Kob and Krit :wub:

Too bad I haven't watch epi 7 yet. so no comment from me yet
But from your guys comment, it shoud be good
Thanks bunnii for the Epi 8 preview :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
i definitely say she's pregnant!! hhehe..can't wait to see kob and krit cute little baby..heheheh..they gonna look so cute lolx...now i'm starting to hate that Kailert guy..so annoying..ahhahahha

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wanted to download to see this lakorn too .....because I'm way behind. I only got to watch the part where Kompai got married to Panin and Liew's asked Sanya if possible for two person to have no loves but got married and can they have love at the end. Anyways...do you have to register or be a member or somehting? What do I need to do? Thanks.

bv83

sarNie Egg
I wanted to download to see this lakorn too .....because I'm way behind. I only got to watch the part where Kompai got married to Panin and Liew's asked Sanya if possible for two person to have no loves but got married and can they have love at the end. Anyways...do you have to register or be a member or somehting? What do I need to do? Thanks.
load episode 8 please, someone?!!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Are you sweetkob_forum's member? Or you can download in sarnworld but check the download section. lol

As for episode 8, I can't record so we have to wait and wait...hahaha

moilee

sarNie Adult
Youa,

Yes, I'm a Sweetkob_Forum's member. I tried to go in once...but it asked me for a forum password. I'm not sure what I supposed to type in. Please help. Thanks:)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the part where Chakrit kisses Kob on the forehead and she looks very angry!!! Wonder what that parts all about.... :yahoo:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guys think she is pregnant already? My sister thinks she pregnant, but I don't think she is yet.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Do you guys think she is pregnant already? My sister thinks she pregnant, but I don't think she is yet.
I know the answer but I don't want to tell. So I let you guys guess.

Hey! Guys, SweetKob_Forum is down