Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Aww... I just noticed that Sweet Kob Forum is down..

Let me guess , I think it not yet... they still have some more bed scene before she pregnant :wub:

I saw epi 7, it is good!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I doubt she is pregnant right now. I don't think we'll find out until Panin does something wrong, have a few misunderstandings, Kompai leaves THEN Kompai will find out she's pregnant and Panin has to find a way for his wife to forgive him so they can be a happy family. Hehe...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think the n'rai is going to lie to Kompai that she is having a baby with Panin to get Kompai pissed off and she must leave Panin to Thita. I wanted Panin to find out she pregnant soon like in RLS with Tik and Aom when Tik tried to run after Nueng at the end..so sweet and he cried too :spin:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I miss sweetkob_forum already...lol

Here caps from episode 8

Credit to allaboutkob

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh you don't even see any smiles between n'ek and p'ek in those caps. I want some sweet scenes now! Haha...

Thanx Youa for the sc.

maijune

SarNie Adult
for those who tried to enter the media section at sweetkob but can't...that is because you have to reach the minimum post that was require by the owner of the forum before you can access the media forum.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't get how Thita's going to lie that she has Panin's baby when she's going to get married to Krailert in episode 9. If Thita does lie, she's going to ruin her father's political campaign and Krailert's business.

Some forums that are under invisionfree are under maintanance. Episode 8 was all serious, Pai might loose her business w/ P'Maew and Liew, so they're working on getting the company back up. Panin is wanting to help since he knows Pai loves her job. Also Sunya and Liew opened their hearts to eachother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know what i would have to really agree with you on that ...even though some wouldnt
Haha thanks .. although I think its also good with chakrit.. its a little bit of different flavor and not the same repeatitive couple ... like if they keep sticking kob and num together ... its gonna get tiresome ... and when they leave huge gaps like that I guess it creates a staniovation (however thats spelled) like I mean im sure ... people are awaiting the reunion of kob and stephan as well as they will be waiting the reunion of kob and chakrit after this lakorn....

ok back on topic lol .....

pregnant... ... hahah I had to skip like 3 parts just to see part 7 ^_^ but hmm if shes not then it will be like LNJ maybe where it appears as though she is pregnant but shes not =x

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Hm.... I miss SK Forum too Youa. LOL. I can't believe the caps above. Panin slightly kisses Thita's cheek??? No matter how badly Pai would want to get revenge back, I don't think she would ever of done anything like that with Woot. Tsk tsk.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
As far as revenge go, I too believe Kompai will not go sleep or kiss Woot just to get back at Panin. Panin just too unconsiderate, all he thinks about is causing his wife pain. I know he wouldn't admit it, but it seem like at least everynight he has to see his wife before he sleeps. Haha. He loves her, it's just that he's unable to withdraw the fact that Kompai used him. In my opinion he should forgotten it, I mean he knew who he was getting married to when he married Pai, he knew every side of her, he married her "For Better Or For Worst."