Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Youa. I'll dl the clip later, but from the preview of the interview, both Chakrit and Kob are so adorable, I didn't know Chakrit knew how to joke.

Off topic: Ewwww so that means kob was only like 14 or 15 when she played Dao Pra Sook in 1992???? I always wonder about that when I was younger why my parents would always criticize that version because I didn't think she was that young. Oh well that still best remembered lakorn til this day. I just get over how young Kob was in Dao Pra Sook!!!
She was in her mid teenage years during Dao Pra Sook. In Mai Lai Tong and York Pra Klin she had such a baby face, so young...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I didn't know that Chakrit was only one month older than Kob. He looks much much older than Num if you to compare them.

Mae

sarNie Adult
well krit looks old and ugly so i think thats y...
Why are you so curious in Chakrit and what his fans are saying about him when you hate him...we get it...we're talking about Chakrit and Kob's lakorn here....not how much you hate him...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks Youa 4 the DKJ clip , Kob and Chakrit seem very comfortable with one another..
I can't wait to see more sweet scenes between them :yahoo:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
We wouldn't see any sweet scene in this week but I'm sure that we will see a sweet scene in next week. lol

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
YoUa...can you please put ep 7 up in the download section please..icant go to sweet_kob...please.................really dying to watch it..
thanks in advance

bv83

sarNie Egg
could somebody please post up the link for episode 7 in here? i'm having difficulties logging into sweet_kob's site.

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
u know what??.....if u dont have anything nice to say ..just dont say it at all ok?...cause im a chakrit fan and thats just wrong....i understand that its ur opinion...but still its better off if u just keep it to urself....i think chakrit is one of the best looking and sexiest guy in thailand...but hey that's just me.... -_-

so ya..off topic here..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
that's so immature...if that's all you're gonna say is how much you hate Chakrit and how ugly he is, please just keep it to yourself. we get the point. and if you hate him so much, why are you watching the lakorn? and if you're not watching the lakorn, why are you in here? we're here to discuss the lakorn not how much you hate Chakrit. If you want to do that, go start another thread. see how many people will join you. he may not be the greatest looking guy out there, but he happens to be a very great actor!!!

cecilia

Staff member
thanks Youa for the clip..
i find them so cute offscreen..they get along very well..i know it's the oncamera and offcamera thing..but they sure seem to know each other presonality in such short period of time..

i can't wait to see today episode..