Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Did you see the preview for epi 3, I think Kob going to let the n'rai slap her when she heard Chakrit came in...She going to make n'rai looks bad while she innocent...now that evil...
She sure is evil. My niece was saying that only n'rai soes that she she would always laugh.

natty

Chubs
Did you see the preview for epi 3, I think Kob going to let the n'rai slap her when she heard Chakrit came in...She going to make n'rai looks bad while she innocent...now that evil...

lol evil but good.. it's about time she take these roles.. arent you guys happy it's a change from the norm? something different?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn has a heart warming vengence instead of a blazing/hatred. I find it' alright for it to go that way since this is 559 on air first dramatic lakorn, considering their past lakorn were at most romantic comedies. I don't think they're comfortable with the change yet, cause they were still able to sneak in some comical scenes.

When pra'ek knows the truth, that's when the real game will begin. Kob should recieve these kinds of roles and throw the normal/kind/vunerable characters to the younger generation to play.

cecilia

Staff member
^okay, so i finish episod 2 last night..and heres' my thought..

Kob is so EVIL..she played him hard..he got himself caught deep in her scheme..i feel so bad for chakrit for being so pure and sincere about his affection toward her..*he's too honest*.....i can't wait til he learn the truth and turn everything around..make her suffer bad because whatever she does to him ..will sure make her pay back bad..but also hope that they wont' make him bad to the extreme..otherwise i would feel os bad for kob too..she seem to soften up to him as the lakorn proceed farther....also i think there's moment in episode 2 while they're still at honhin that she is falling for him ''anonymously'' ..you can see sparkle in her eyes..it's so hard for me to see Chakrit being such gentlemen..i really can't wait to see the AGGRESSIVE p'ek..

i also like how Pai play her game..make him wait and give him thoughts why she wont' pick up the phone..

also, the little boy caught my attention too..i think it' their son because from the ending credit..when kob came out with that water tray, she seem shock to see chakrit chitchatting with him..

btw..can somone please refresh my mind..is this a remake?..i can't remember.. :wacko:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i agree that it's good to see kob change roles for a change cus i've always seen her play the innocent/kind/naive role and it's getting tiring. even though she's known for those roles but i like her better when she plays the vengence/evil roles like that one lakorn with andrew that she played.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Kob is so pretty, she looks so sultry in a super hot way and I love how she is a fighter. I am starting to feel sorry for Chakrit, cuz he is just an innocent getting sucked up in a game.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Guys...what do you think about Kob's makeup? I'm little bit upset here. I like verything else but Kob's makeup. I don't like Kob's wearing dark lipstick and I don't like too too much brush on her checks. And her eye liners for this lakorn don't make her look pretty like her other lakorns. I like Kob with natural colors. I'm just curious...why Kob's never used soft colors such as frosty pink or frosty red...any frosty colors. I think these frosty mix in some colors would look really nice on Kob. I wish Kob stay away from dark dark and red red colors.....you know.

Same here...what that supposed to mean...I'm lost?

I didn't know that three more days are that fast...Kool!!! I can't wait..
lols...its the new saying now...its from oil and kwan's lakorn..in the lakorn oil's mom always say "JOPE!" when she doesn't want to discuss anything anymore or when she doesn't care for anyone's opinion,etc...

so "JOPE!"..thats the end of it... :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ohhh...in the preview, there's a part where Chakrit and Kob are standing inside the house...well, Chakrit kisses Kob's forehead, but Kob looks mad and didn't do anything....and then Chakrit walks away!!!! I wonder what that part is about.....i wanna see it...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think that scene will be when Panin tries to make Kompai forgive him for what he done to her in the past, like continuing the game of revenge, and misunderstanding that she never had feelings for him.

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't notice this part..but whatever chakrit pull in future..will definitely be interesting to see him trying to gain back the love that kob have for him while she's playing the game ..anyway..i just cant' wait to see the final episoe of the baby shocker news..: