Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..sarN!!..lol...but can't wait for that either...hope it's after marrige..i like it better like that..at least somewhat the p'ek have the right to rape her..

cecilia

Staff member
sorry Sarn, nang'ek's faint ahahah so nooo R Scene :lol:
i think it's after mariage =)
darn it..no action today.. -_- i was hoping for one..*sighed*..oh well..it's too soon to start that when they didnt' even show their 'love' emotion for each other..i think theyr'e still friend ..so if he did do it..i'm sure..she'll make him her enemy for life..:lol:..and like untinnu ..i prefer it this way too..at least he have the right to take those action after the marriage..but it's okay before marriage if there's enough reason..*ahem..only in lakorns..not in real life..okie*

TINAH ..i love your comments..the only reason why i watch LNJ is because of my kind of script..STEPHAN acting suck big time..but because he look hot..thats' why there's an excuse to watch it..and also because i'm a kob fan myself..that's why too..but usually if the p'ek is not hot..i won't watch it even if it's for p'kob herself..i'll skipped itl ike the one with john nuvo..i think that's his name..:..but because stephan have the look..it make up for the whole lakorns..

as for this one..he may not look good..but the way he treat wan is sorta like my kind of p'tik action..:lol:..i just cant' wait....too bad sophie said there's no action today..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't get why the dad is oblivious about his wife and step-daugther.... gosh want to hit him over the head sometimes...

tinah

sarNie Coma
TINAH ..i love your comments..the only reason why i watch LNJ is because of my kind of script..STEPHAN acting suck big time..but because he look hot..thats' why there's an excuse to watch it..and also because i'm a kob fan myself..that's why too..but usually if the p'ek is not hot..i won't watch it even if it's for p'kob herself..i'll skipped itl ike the one with john nuvo..i think that's his name..:..but because stephan have the look..it make up for the whole lakorns..
i perfer bad looking actor that can act than good looking actor who cant act..i wouldnt watch this lakorn if the storyline wasnt good though..lol..and since Rotmey's acting isnt bad so its more watchable..and n'ek could act too..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i actually like rotmey!!..maybe it's his character in tang fah...or maybe for the fact that he looks like those quiet type..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
when wil eppie 6 be ul?..

so it airs saturday and sunday right?..at 5? are we talking about thailand time here?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episodes 5. I'm enjoying the lakorn so far. Gosh, I can't believe how mean Wan was when Rotmey was drunk. He dropped her off on the sidewalk and let her sleep out there all night long. LOL. Rotmey's sister is getting on my nerves. But at least Wan's character is growing on me. I'm beginning to think Wan and Rotmey makes a cute couple!! I can't wait for the next few episodes...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm still on episode 3, i need to start catching up. It sounds good so far :)

cecilia

Staff member
^preview of episode look worst than episode 5 attempt 'r' scene..i think they might get it on in episode 6..btw..what's the reason why they haev to marry..because he felt he's responsible for his action?

Sophie

sarNie Elites

Lina is jealous that Kalan and Bai bua "sanit gun" (lol don't know to explain in english)
since Kalan help Bai bua when Buritorn want to rape her