Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
<_< SAM!!! i would take Pong over Rome anyday!! but i think Rome is ok..i didn't say he was better than my hottie PONG!!!
you could have ROMe and i'll keep my hotttie Pong....i think it would be interesting if Pong was in this lakorn....i could love to see him as B) man!!!!

:lol:

haha chewy..if pong was a blind man..oh my...chewy will definently take charge..lol nah..i dont want Rome..this is actually my first time seeing him act...he's alright for a start..but im really not that interested..lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hey guys and gals was it just me or was epi 11 was cut off...and if so why is there no full version of it? help?????

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
haha chewy..if pong was a blind man..oh my...chewy will definently take charge..lol nah..i dont want Rome..this is actually my first time seeing him act...he's alright for a start..but im really not that interested..lol

:lol: ;) remember what happened to Tik when he was in "Kaew Ta Pee"!!!! :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool: :dude: :tease:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha you silly chewy...imagine all these hotties blind??? gosh...im sure chewy will be first...lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:loool: dat be some funny stuff if all the hot guys go blind
i'll still go for them :spin: :drool:

cant wait episode 14 sad episode

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen eps 14 .... just as i predicted .... " i told ya she be back " and she did LOL>>>>>

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah girl . She went back to the island and he kiss her . Im uploading it right now ..10min hah

tinah

sarNie Coma
aHhh. she was only away from him for one day. thats so darn sweet!

im guessing he either kiss her on the cheeks or forehead :lol:

cant wait!

Edit: since its getting sweeter..there shoud be a willing.

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually she only left for a few hrs :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
aHhh. she was only away from him for one day. thats so darn sweet!

im guessing he either kiss her on the cheeks or forehead :lol:

cant wait!

Edit: since its getting sweeter..there shoud be a willing.

it at the cheek and it was in those slow motion and it look like one of those force kiss on the lip but since he blind and stuff his aim was off :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it at the cheek and it was in those slow motion and it look like one of those force kiss on the lip but since he blind and stuff his aim was off :lol:
oh yeh, i just finish watching it lol. dang, it was sweet. i cried. im such a baby

theres gonna be more sweet scenes on the next epi but looks sad too. something happen to Rita and looks like the guy maid might die. gotta wait til next week <_<

it was kinda funny when Rita kept hitting him

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i do too buh we have to wait til next week . . :(
i wannna kno wha happen to Sirita. .
episode 15 seems sad :(