Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

onahc

sarNie Elites
ya'll know something . I usually don't watch lakorn live .Shoot i don't even watch the one i upload but i actually woke up early today to catch it live . I guess cuz i have feeling there goin be a :w-scene-pop-corn: . I haven''t done dat since LNJ eps 8 - 12>> Anywho , i did catch the last couple min and it was where the n'k was in the p'k room and he got the sevant to lock the door from the outside so she won't go out . It was buffing but i watch the bed scene where he got a hold of her and pin her down . It funnie how he is blind and n'k can't seen to get away from his grip LOL and it seen like he successful in seducing her too but i guess she was in the mist of the moment again but she snap out of it and pull out haha .....bluff next scene the p'k was crying :huh: i think he was hurt cuz he feel she doesn't want to be with him cuz he blind . My thought was .. dang the dude is crying.. girl just give it to him haha... j/k

Your last comment was just too funny :lol: . Are you uploading 11, and I noticed soot thae fa gumnode only had two episodes this week.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Hey Sarn, I notice the time stamp on my message is 1:29AM but where I live it's 10 in the morning. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? And your post is dated 07/05/07? It's 07/04/07 here in the US, where are you if you don't mind me asking?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm in the east side time zone :p I did upload but it was in the old sever and we just switch sever so i haven't upload vdo into the new sever yet i was waiting for darvil finsh installing the fourm .

onahc

sarNie Elites
i'm in the east side time zone :p I did upload but it was in the old sever and we just switch sever so i haven't upload vdo into the new sever yet i was waiting for darvil finsh installing the fourm .

oh okay, cool. girlllll you sooo crazzzyyy!

tinah

sarNie Coma
OHhH..im anxiously waiting for epi 11 and next epi that you are talking about, Sarn :D i was saying the same. how can he hold her down when hes blind and Rita still cant get away from him. then again, its a lakorn so anythings possible :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aWw. the hug scene on epi 11 was so sweet & romantic. i was getting alittle teary. funny that Rome was getting all touchy and Rita was feeling the moment than she came back to her senses. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i was just about to post that mango!!..lol. you read my mind. hes smokin' HOT *drools*

the bed scene was so sweet!..i thought Rita was actually gonna give in lol. and I felt sorry for Rome that he cant see her face.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: i guess i did read ur mind. . :)

yea i thought the same thing cuh Sirita was all still lettin Rome kiss her forehead and all. .
Suddenly she jerks up. . . :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
:lol: i guess i did read ur mind. . :)

yea i thought the same thing cuh Sirita was all still lettin Rome kiss her forehead and all. .
Suddenly she jerks up. . . :lol:
i try to do SC of that scene but for some reason it didnt work like the other time

maybe Rita will eventually give in since they sleep in the same room now

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
LOL! U guys are so funny! Me too I hope they will..u know... ^^

Really love ep.11 et 12 so much contact!

hmm it is me or did they cut the scene in which Ae slap her nanny?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I didnt see that scene either juicyfruit. . unless i FFW through it . . ill go watch it again n check to see. .