Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

calla

sarNie Adult
hmm, i haven't see him in any lakorn. but looking at his pic....i can't jugde if he's that cute.
lolz, to say the truth....i'm not really interest on those p'ek that are mixed.

but its cool how ch.3 has more and more new p'eks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome is new but hes starring in alot of lakorns and working with a-listers. P'Gai said hes the pra'ek in "Krung Tep Ratree" alongside Chatchai etc and maybe Benz as the n'ek..i wonder if its confirm already?

his first lakorn that aired is "Rung Nork.." p'gai saw his potentiial already?..lol..or maybe he starr in movies before

Kina

Dubsteppin'
if there are sad parts, it better make me cry haha

but yeah, cant wait for this. i think itll be really good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ae Isariya is also in here!..and playing as the n'rai! thanx to noiki @ spicy

wow this is so kool. Aes good in n'rai roles too.

great cast!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wah????!!! Ae gets to play nang rai???!! omg thats cool .. I know I'd be so annoyed of her .. lol Ae is such a great actress and I loved when she played nang rai in Fad Lhong Hon .. as her own twin one evil and one good.. and she's such a a great actress!! thats so cool!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep. Like in Nang Barb, she was n'rai for a couple of scene and she portray it really well

this should be interesting!..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg I saw clip of Ae on SeSan and she looked really pretty!..she had a new hairstyle and with bangs now. cant wait to see this *clps* its more exciting knowing Ae will be the n'rai in this lakorn too. She was so weak/sad in Ging Ka lhong and now in here she'll be the total opposite :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
great cast! but i don't even know who's rome, though.
well, i never see the one he played as the doctor, too.
lol~ but i can say he's very handsome from those
pictures. ;]

wow so many ch3 lakorns i'm looking foward. ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay they are almost finish filming :yahoo: i hope it'll air in the next batch of lakorns

maybe ken/janies lakorn too.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Rita, she's so pretty but I don't like weak n'eks role. I hope she isn't too weak in here. Anyone have the summary?

tinah

sarNie Coma
she probaly is really weak cuz she'll be picked on alot by Panada and probaly Ae too. Rita said she had to cry alot and its gonna be sad

fans @ tv3 are upset that this will be airing in the evening slot. well, i think it should air primetime too, cuz the cast are great and from the teaser, it looks intense

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks Youa. i just posted up the teaser

it really is replacing anne/chatchais lakorn. i hope ch3 change it. if not, its okay cuz atleast we'll see it soon.

kermint

sarNie Adult
thanks Youa. i just posted up the teaser

it really is replacing anne/chatchais lakorn. i hope ch3 change it. if not, its okay cuz atleast we'll see it soon.
do they confirm is replacing ann and chatchais lakorn or just rumor?

tinah

sarNie Coma
do they confirm is replacing ann and chatchais lakorn or just rumor?
dont know. i just know they are upset lol. "Sood tae Fah fumnode" was suppose to replace that slot but ch3 change it to the fri-sun after "gong jak lai.."