King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for posting the trailer!

I am excited to watch this lakorn because Por and Pat are in it. I am just not really into these "twin" lakorns. There has been two many of these recently... but it is okay =)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
When Pat hit Por in the private area was hilarious but i didn't get to see my Ace barely saw him at the end of the teaser

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is hilarious! lol Omg. So the sassy ones name is actually Kaew and the soft ones name is King. King is older too I think because Kaew called her P'King. Wonder why the father was suffering King. Said something about the mother.

Aww. Poor said ,"Mun ja noi bpai samrup dek lue kor yang tur" :( . How sad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, the teasers already out. thanks for sharing bogoss. im so excited to see ace playing the lead role cuz i always wanted him to be pra'ek one day although i like him as the bad guy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Teaser screen caps. Credit to joe @ Thaitv.

<---This one has to be the cutest one yet!! Ace is so cute!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it looks pretty interesting!..i agree with you about pat's hair. usually they have one twin with gurls and the other with straight hair.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Awww I did not see that scene where Ace is by the door, gosh he look so cute....I never been ecited to watch a lakorn like this one....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah that hugging scene with King and Kaew touched me.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm so excited pat is going to play twin finaly...i'm defenatly going to watch this lakorn....why can't a twin just have their hair straight it'll make the lakorn soo much better...she has too much curly hair lakorn...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope Ace gets to be pek after this lakorn proves he a great actor and so hot
Totally agree with you!!

Mainhiathao, Pat doesn't look good in straight hair. Especially when it's long. Maybe when it's short, she'd look super pretty, but it's better to keep it curly and wavey when it's long. Just take a look at the difference. Which one would you prefer?

or

She looked pretty like this though. She had meat too :( . Her hair was much thicker also.