King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
King Kaew Kar Fark is my most anticipated lakorn for 2008. I miss seeing my beloved Pat and Por together. They are the most perfect match. I'm pouring out my heart for them in this lakorn. Love them!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. Look at Mara.lol... Come in and chat with me here, Mara. Miss chatting with you.

I guess this is the only lakorn I'm anticipating of pat's for 2008, right now at least.

Well, they said they thy're trying to finish this by the end of December, so we might get to see it at the beginning of the year.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Yeah, cool. Pat and Por on-screen again, btw when was the last time they paired up together. I mean with them having the lead role not like in Mafia.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[Big News]

A predeiction from Pantip is that King Kaew Kah Fak is going to air after Bpee Kaew Nang Hong. It's just a prediction though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Forgot. More to add. Look at Ace and his smile. It's so white! I could see Kaew with him already. *sigh*

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Por looks ok, but Ace and his smile! It's so big and jolly that it brightens my day.lol. Such a cutie!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, they're trying to finish filming by Dec. so maybe next year around Jen or Feb. I don't want them to rush filming though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OK. I think the air date is settled. It should air right after Bpee Kaew Nang Hong, I think.

No, Por is the main lead with King(Pat) and Ace is 2nd lead with Kaew(Pat).