King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

chinda

sarNie Elites
The ending has already been posted by Bunniii^^!
Did you watch it yet?
Is it only me, but the part where por was crying while hugging pat was wierd ?! kind of faked and over lol I was lauhging so hard. I'm glad they ended it with a scene with pat et por and not ace and pat. I liked the part where mai turned into a good person :)
Overall it was a nice and entertaining lakorn :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Did you watch it yet?
Is it only me, but the part where por was crying while hugging pat was wierd ?! kind of faked and over lol I was lauhging so hard. I'm glad they ended it with a scene with pat et por and not ace and pat. I liked the part where mai turned into a good person :)
Overall it was a nice and entertaining lakorn :)
Nope. I didn't watch it. I stopped watching this lakorn aroun episode 8-9.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was at the middle of 12 but man it was super goooood. Feel bad for meji though.
I wanted to laugh so hard in the library when Pat came in the hospital and busted out Hi everybody...that was hilarious.

chinda

sarNie Elites
I know, I just needed to finish this one :lol:
Episode 13 is really something :loool: they tried too hard to twist everything up that's probably why it annoys people.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!! You guys are already finish with the lakorn?? :huh:
I stopped off on watching where Ace bought a cotton candy for pat
in the carnival! :wub: :blush:

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is okay, I guess. I really wish that Por and Pat would play together in a lakorn where the storyline is actually good...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA Deng, they hecka left out MEJI. thats crazy =) i enjoyed the ending. I think pat & por should like totally hook up in reality. Too bad she has a bf. Does Por have a girlfriend? I think i heard he did but no sure. Anyways, ending was kinna eeek but i loved the little brother & jintara's couple. They're sooo cute =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like this lakorn....it was an amazing cast...pat is such a great actress with her twin role......loved it^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i really like this lakorn....it was an amazing cast...pat is such a great actress with her twin role......loved it^^
I don't like twin lakorn. But they are not twin right, just sister which is kind of weird to me. The only one that I really like was Rang Ngao.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dude, this lakorn is friggin awesome! looooooooooooooool! first time for me watching Por and Pat and gosh, those two are so incredibly cute together! they need to get married or something, lol! i love watching them fight and bicker and it was hilarious when they were jealous so they tried to make each other jealous! omg, i laughed so much watching them! and also Vee and Jean, they're so cute too! ^_^ Vee was funny from the second he appeared onscreen! :lol:

one of my favorite scenes was Tat and Kaew's kiss, of course! that was soooo cute!...then she shocked herself, lol!