KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan Gosh! I keep on forgetting how baby you are lol. But 21, is even better. He's old enough without making it weird.

It's going to be weird seeing Tik doing all these romanctic things with our Kimmy. Just thinking about it gross me out lol. I think I might be the only one who thinks Tik is really old looking. You can't hide those wrinkles from me! Lol
Haha i'm probably one of the younger fans on here.

Right I wishh we can get 2001's Tik. So hot but now its just like your days are over

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy. Now we can all openingly stalk him lol. He's so active too. Already posting so much.

And have you girls see his fitting pics for his lakorn with Diana. Gosh! He looks so good. Blessed the invention of hair gel! I wasn't so excited for it, but I'm going to be super shallow and watch it to admire James' prettiness lol.

And I think JK are going to be in an event together. Can't remember exactly which date, but NY are going to be there too.
Is it the samui concert? I think alot of ch3 actors are planned to attend.

Soooo not feeling Diana with James, but you're right... he's so darn cute in the fitting pix

silentreader

sarNie Egg
Can i also join ? Im also fan of James and Kim. I can't get over with their drama together if only Kim is single i really pray that they will end up together. I hope they will reunite again with another drama. theyre chemistry is really something.

silentreader

sarNie Egg
Of course u can join..:):):)..anyone can join..please vote for james and kim to be on the cover of around magazine..here's the link
https://instagram.com/p/BZGgkhFBtp2/
I just commented. James and Kim. Is it possible that they will have another drama together? I finished watching their lakorn but im craving for more sweet scenes coz theyre both cute as husband and wife. Hope producers give them another shot for a new drama together. I keep watching theyre cute scenes 10times now coz I really love them. Ugh.. :(

akomy

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone, I recently watched James and Kim's lakorn and I love it and their couple so much. I just want to see them in many more projects, if I can't see them together irl. So, hoping they do many more lakorns together.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey everyone, I recently watched James and Kim's lakorn and I love it and their couple so much. I just want to see them in many more projects, if I can't see them together irl. So, hoping they do many more lakorns together.

Hi are u new to this thread?? Nice to know u.. where r u from??

akomy

sarNie Egg
Hi are u new to this thread?? Nice to know u.. where r u from??
Hey, yes, I'm from France. I know some stuff about thai entertainment and I watch a few lakorns. Actually, ik more about K-ent and C-ent but I enjoy lakorns a lot too. I don't follow them in real time tho but recently watched Kim and James's drama and just love the pairing a lot so here I am. Hoping for more KimJa.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, yes, I'm from France. I know some stuff about thai entertainment and I watch a few lakorns. Actually, ik more about K-ent and C-ent but I enjoy lakorns a lot too. I don't follow them in real time tho but recently watched Kim and James's drama and just love the pairing a lot so here I am. Hoping for more KimJa.

Oic..they have one job together know as pepsi presenter..