KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@Pooh4ever sorry just had to mention Kim, but I'm a kim fan soo. Lol
YAY SOOO EXCITED TO SEE KIM BACK ON SCREEN. ITS BEEN TOO LONG. And didn't they just finish filming? Why so fast, but whatever lol

i feel u @AnnTfan....i means they just finished filming...what bout the other lakorn tht r finished long ago like arkom, rak nakara, and so on...i was soo surprised when they said buang hong will be airing after KC....maybe koojin thing...hahaha just kidding...anyway looking forward for buang hong ...KC is also good...i think yaya nailed her character in tht lakorn...mark for once change his character...which is good..

P

PrincessKarina

It's nice to finally see Yaya lip kissing another co-star besides Nadech! It's about time girl! :cheer:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
haha maybe because mark and yaya do real kiss on that lakorn...btw what thread r u talking bout??
Hey! You've been gone for awhile. Glad you're back! I'm talking about the Kleun Cheewit's thread. One user out of nowhere started attacking Kim and MK's fans because some of the comments were negative towards Yaya's character, Jee, but she took it as they were talking badly of Yaya herself, which was not the case at all. But yeah, I got a little defensive towards my Kimmy because I thought it was ridiculous to even mentioned Kimmy there, she's not even a part of the lakorn. LOL

Real kissing or not, that's not the point. I could careless who she kisses. The fact that she blamed a group of fans for what she thinks is a negative outcry towards Yaya is just not right at all. You should read her two long essays, you'll understand why I was upset. It was complete nonsense.

As for how to vote for Kom Chad Luek, I'm not sure because I don't even know what that is lol. Sorry.

As for Buang Hong airing, I believe it was supposed to be done filming in late August - early September of last year, but due to the death of the late king, and of course Kimmy's dad passing, the filming had to stopped momentarily. So I think the airing date is the actual date that the lakorn was initially supposed to air. We're thinking it's airing too soon because it's just certainly wrap up filming, but it's the production that's behind. Like for example, Kluen Cheewit was supposed to air in late 2016, but was push back to it's current airing date because of the late king's death since I believe because of the content of the lakorn (revenge, raeng), it was not fitted to air after the mourning period.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey! You've been gone for awhile. Glad you're back! I'm talking about the Kleun Cheewit's thread. One user out of nowhere started attacking Kim and MK's fans because some of the comments were negative towards Yaya's character, Jee, but she took it as they were talking badly of Yaya herself, which was not the case at all. But yeah, I got a little defensive towards my Kimmy because I thought it was ridiculous to even mentioned Kimmy there, she's not even a part of the lakorn. LOL

Real kissing or not, that's not the point. I could careless who she kisses. The fact that she blamed a group of fans for what she thinks is a negative outcry towards Yaya is just not right at all. You should read her two long essays, you'll understand why I was upset. It was complete nonsense.

As for how to vote for Kom Chad Luek, I'm not sure because I don't even know what that is lol. Sorry.

As for Buang Hong airing, I believe it was supposed to be done filming in late August - early September of last year, but due to the death of the late king, and of course Kimmy's dad passing, the filming had to stopped momentarily. So I think the airing date is the actual date that the lakorn was initially supposed to air. We're thinking it's airing too soon because it's just certainly wrap up filming, but it's the production that's behind. Like for example, Kluen Cheewit was supposed to air in late 2016, but was push back to it's current airing date because of the late king's death since I believe because of the content of the lakorn (revenge, raeng), it was not fitted to air after the mourning period.

oooic..about kluen cheewit thread i didnt checking that out..so idunt know what is exactly the person wrote..never been interested in that lakorn...isnt ch7 lakorn has higher rating than that lakorn...is the lakorn soo good..????

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
oooic..about kluen cheewit thread i didnt checking that out..so idunt know what is exactly the person wrote..never been interested in that lakorn...isnt ch7 lakorn has higher rating than that lakorn...is the lakorn soo good..????
I think the rating on ch7 lakorns are always higher than ch3. Ch3 targets the city, urban areas of the country, where as ch7 targets the rural, country-sides of the country (which is like 70-80% of the country lol) so in no doubt ch7 lakorns are mostly, if not always, higher in rating than ch3 and the other channel networks. Once in a while does ch3 lakorns beat ch7 lakorns in rating, I believe PCKNMCPW did so during its airing time, which again is rare.

As for if the lakorn is good, or not, well everyone has his/her opinion on it. I watched about 4 episodes of it, and I personally didn't enjoy it but there are a lot of people who's loving it. It has too much dramas, and if you think PCKNMCPW has a lot of nonsense dramas, then KC has even more. With PCKNMCPW at least we get the loveline moving, and the developing of the pra'nang, with KC I just can't seem to get into the pairing and I don't understand how they will fall in love with one another with the among of hate Mark's character is demonstrating towards Yaya's character. And I personally don't like Mark's character, I think he's super aggressive and harsh towards Yaya's character, and I don't know but I'm at that stage of lakorn watching where I prefer less aggressive p'ek. Mark acting isn't really doing much to me. He has improved, slightly but not enough for me to be able to enjoy his performance. His eyes are still as dead as ever. I did hear that the later episodes he has gotten better but I'm just not invested in the story, so I dropped it lol. It's a shame though because Yaya is doing so well in her role and I want to watch it for her but the lakorn is a little too cray cray for me personal liking. Again my personal opinion.

P

PrincessKarina

I think the rating on ch7 lakorns are always higher than ch3. Ch3 targets the city, urban areas of the country, where as ch7 targets the rural, country-sides of the country (which is like 70-80% of the country lol) so in no doubt ch7 lakorns are mostly, if not always, higher in rating than ch3 and the other channel networks. Once in a while does ch3 lakorns beat ch7 lakorns in rating, I believe PCKNMCPW did so during its airing time, which again is rare.

As for if the lakorn is good, or not, well everyone has his/her opinion on it. I watched about 4 episodes of it, and I personally didn't enjoy it but there are a lot of people who's loving it. It has too much dramas, and if you think PCKNMCPW has a lot of nonsense dramas, then KC has even more. With PCKNMCPW at least we get the loveline moving, and the developing of the pra'nang, with KC I just can't seem to get into the pairing and I don't understand how they will fall in love with one another with the among of hate Mark's character is demonstrating towards Yaya's character. And I personally don't like Mark's character, I think he's super aggressive and harsh towards Yaya's character, and I don't know but I'm at that stage of lakorn watching where I prefer less aggressive p'ek. Mark acting isn't really doing much to me. He has improved, slightly but not enough for me to be able to enjoy his performance. His eyes are still as dead as ever. I did hear that the later episodes he has gotten better but I'm just not invested in the story, so I dropped it lol. It's a shame though because Yaya is doing so well in her role and I want to watch it for her but the lakorn is a little too cray cray for me personal liking. Again my personal opinion.
I like your honesty! That's why I am hesitant too! I like Mark when he first debuted as a newbie but I thought maybe he's improved now but hmm... And I am not a Yaya fan so I still don't even know if I will watch this lakorn. I also like lakorns where love occurs earlier on NOT the last few episodes! That's too rushy for portraying love! :eek:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I like your honesty! That's why I am hesitant too! I like Mark when he first debuted as a newbie but I thought maybe he's improved now but hmm... And I am not a Yaya fan so I still don't even know if I will watch this lakorn. I also like lakorns where love occurs earlier on NOT the last few episodes! That's too rushy for portraying love! :eek:
With Mark, I don't know. His acting has not gone anywhere. The only character I ever connected with him is his character in TRRR, Kob. It's funny though, because I remember the director mentioning the reason why he picked Mark is because how similar his character and Mark's is in real life lol, plus the whole koojin thing. He technically didn't even need to act in that lakorn lol, but gosh did I adore his character and hated Kim's character, Bua, so much. Okay I didn't hate her that much, but I just hated how she used him in the lakorn and how she never see his love for her until like the last 2 episodes or so lol. He was so good in that lakorn, but I don't know what happened though, so I came to a conclusion that Mark is only good in roles that are similar to his real life self lol. All of this may sound like I hate Mark, but I really don't. I like him somewhat as a person seeing how sweet he is with Kimmy and so. I just don't like him as an actor, he's just not up there in my standard.

His acting in KC has improved actually. Even though I'm criticizing his acting, but it's definitely a lot better than his previous work, not much but it's better. The only thing I don't like about the lakorn is the story. So I'm not saying don't watch, but I'm just stating my thoughts on it. I might not like it, doesn't mean you'll not. You might actually like it :D Take my opinion as a grain of salt. For example, before I watched it I read a couple of comments here stating how great it was, but of course I ended up not liking it, so it's better to watch it for yourself first and not ride with others opinions. I might be the very few people here that doesn't like it, but that's more because of my standard for lakorn has change quite a bit over the years.

But Yaya is another story though. I think she's carrying the whole lakorn. She's honestly the star of the show at the moment. If you don't like her overly cutesy roles that she had played in the past, then you'll enjoy her performance here. She surprised me with her portrayal of a sassy, reang, but yet nice character. I really didn't expect her to be this good but she's doing a phenomenal job here.

And YES! with the love occurring early into the show. I cannot stand lakorns where the couple bickers for days, weeks, months, and even years before they finally accept each other love in the last two episodes of the lakorn. I can accept a slow development of love story as long as there are many sweet scenes and scenes where they can understand and connect with one another, but I cannot accept a toxic love like the one in KC. I can accept a p'ek that's aggressive, but aggressive in my perfect definition is not someone that man-handled the n'ek like the way Mark's character is doing at the moment. I pretty much lost it when he pushed her into the water. That was the last straw for me. Some people were trying to glorified/defend him, by saying he was going to save her after seeing her struggling. Like NO! He shouldn't be pushing people in the water in the first place! There's nothing romance and charming about his split second consciousness. And people thinking him grabbing her wrist, pinning her against the wall, and verbally abuse her as something that's "hot" is pretty crazy to me. I know lakorn is known for this type of aggressiveness p'ek, so I think it's a little ridiculous of me to be complaining lol. I guess I just haven't seen one in so long that I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

And gosh I just wrote an essay again lol.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
With Mark, I don't know. His acting has not gone anywhere. The only character I ever connected with him is his character in TRRR, Kob. It's funny though, because I remember the director mentioning the reason why he picked Mark is because how similar his character and Mark's is in real life lol, plus the whole koojin thing. He technically didn't even need to act in that lakorn lol, but gosh did I adore his character and hated Kim's character, Bua, so much. Okay I didn't hate her that much, but I just hated how she used him in the lakorn and how she never see his love for her until like the last 2 episodes or so lol. He was so good in that lakorn, but I don't know what happened though, so I came to a conclusion that Mark is only good in roles that are similar to his real life self lol. All of this may sound like I hate Mark, but I really don't. I like him somewhat as a person seeing how sweet he is with Kimmy and so. I just don't like him as an actor, he's just not up there in my standard.

His acting in KC has improved actually. Even though I'm criticizing his acting, but it's definitely a lot better than his previous work, not much but it's better. The only thing I don't like about the lakorn is the story. So I'm not saying don't watch, but I'm just stating my thoughts on it. I might not like it, doesn't mean you'll not. You might actually like it :D Take my opinion as a grain of salt. For example, before I watched it I read a couple of comments here stating how great it was, but of course I ended up not liking it, so it's better to watch it for yourself first and not ride with others opinions. I might be the very few people here that doesn't like it, but that's more because of my standard for lakorn has change quite a bit over the years.

But Yaya is another story though. I think she's carrying the whole lakorn. She's honestly the star of the show at the moment. If you don't like her overly cutesy roles that she had played in the past, then you'll enjoy her performance here. She surprised me with her portrayal of a sassy, reang, but yet nice character. I really didn't expect her to be this good but she's doing a phenomenal job here.

And YES! with the love occurring early into the show. I cannot stand lakorns where the couple bickers for days, weeks, months, and even years before they finally accept each other love in the last two episodes of the lakorn. I can accept a slow development of love story as long as there are many sweet scenes and scenes where they can understand and connect with one another, but I cannot accept a toxic love like the one in KC. I can accept a p'ek that's aggressive, but aggressive in my perfect definition is not someone that man-handled the n'ek like the way Mark's character is doing at the moment. I pretty much lost it when he pushed her into the water. That was the last straw for me. Some people were trying to glorified/defend him, by saying he was going to save her after seeing her struggling. Like NO! He shouldn't be pushing people in the water in the first place! There's nothing romance and charming about his split second consciousness. And people thinking him grabbing her wrist, pinning her against the wall, and verbally abuse her as something that's "hot" is pretty crazy to me. I know lakorn is known for this type of aggressiveness p'ek, so I think it's a little ridiculous of me to be complaining lol. I guess I just haven't seen one in so long that I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

haha dunt worry...:):):)i loveeeee reading ur long comment..well i guess ur the only that still stick to this thread.most left already...and it alwaya right to the point the words r..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
haha dunt worry...:):):)i loveeeee reading ur long comment..well i guess ur the only that still stick to this thread.most left already...and it alwaya right to the point the words r..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Well I don't blame them though. There hasn't really been much or any news about KimJa. They would naturally go to the thread of the lakorn they're currently watching. I know AnnTfan is at KC's thread since she's watching it lol.

So far the only news that has any connection with KimJa is that one awards poll that's going on. I'm not sure when the voting ends, but KimJa are doing relevantly well, but they're having some tough competition with NY, and James Ji and Bella. Not sure whether there's going to be a ceremony for the winners to accept the awards, but if there is I hope our KimJa will go together. Both James and Kim are so busy with their individual work, so I don't think we will see the two together any time soon. James has like three upcoming lakorns to film! Does this boy ever take a break??? Like gosh! Kim has that one with Mark, and I think that's the only one so far. She's just finished fliming the one with James Ji. Again it's rumored to be air after KC. I have yet to hear any upcoming lakorn from her.

Well I'm glad you like my long comment lol. When I start commenting I just start typing whatever I'm thinking and before I know it, I've written a long essay lol.

P

PrincessKarina

LOL! Oh my goodness! You really went in depth! No worries I don't mind. But from what everyone says in here, I am weighing the negatives and positives of the lakorn and I have to say "I'll pass this one up". I rather not bother since it is not my type of lakorn for the moment! I have other choices. :)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
LOL! Oh my goodness! You really went in depth! No worries I don't mind. But from what everyone says in here, I am weighing the negatives and positives of the lakorn and I have to say "I'll pass this one up". I rather not bother since it is not my type of lakorn for the moment! I have other choices. :)

just watch the first ep..and decided to skip to skip the lakorn..will try to watch kim and james ji lakorn..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I miss KimJa too!!!!

Praying for another lakorn between the two soon!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I think it's for a magazine shoot, same one that nadech n yaya are doing.
Oh my! I hope so! I've been dying to see them in a couple magazine shoot like the one James had with Margie. I'm still a little bitter that James and Margie have one and our KimJa doesn't lol. But I better not get my hope to high and then get disappointed again lol. But like what @AnnTfan has said above, it could be another Pepsi or Ele Cream cf/photoshoot since those are the ones they are presenters for.

Whatever the cases are, I'm just happy to see them together again. More exposure of these two means there will be a higher chance of collaboration in the future :D