KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Does he? I've never noticed. But it would be great if they get to pair up together again. James will be the first p'ek that she gets to work with more than once, minus Mark of course, he doesn't count lol. I think it would be a very wise choice of ch3 to pair them together again, especially when they've been receiving so much love from PCKNMCPW. So let's hope together and crossed our fingers that the chance is possible for a reunion for these two, if not then I want a KimBarry reunion for 2017 hehehe. I can dream, right?

As for James and Yaya collaboration, I actually don't mind it as much. Yeah, it's a little awkward, but as long as they're able to portray their character well, then real life relationship between the two would not effort my enjoyment of their work. What I worry about is whether Yaya will have any chemistry with James. I don't have to worry about James since so far he's been able to produce amazing chemistry with all his n'eks, but Yaya on the other hand, I'm not sure. She has amazing chemistry with Nadech of course, but in her other lakorns without Nadech as her p'ek, I wasn't able to 1) enjoy the lakorn (somehow it all sucks in content and characters), 2) no chemistry between the pra'nang. The only exception is James Ji, but James Ji has great chemistry with all his n'eks though lol. I hope her lakorn with Mark will prove me wrong. Sometimes I feel like it's because she acts with Nadech so much that when she gets to act with other actors, she becomes shy on skinship and expressing feelings with one another. I hope after these two lakorns with Nadech (I still can't believe that they have two filming at the same time! Like really???), she can branch off to working with other actors.

@AnnTfan If KimJa next lakorn together contains a p'ek that is similar to Nai Singh from TRKJ, I will watch it no doubt. Nai Singh is one of my all time favorite p'ek, so manly and loyal and Nadech portrayed him so well. I don't know if James is able to portray a roughness, manly character??? I still cringed thinking about that horrible beard he had in PCKNMCPW lol. I can at least pictured him as a playboy brat, but not a ruthless, manly character.

I think James can totally play a brat/playboy, maybe lol. I still remember how flirtatious he was in PCKNMCPW. That eyebrows wriggle hahaha. That super close up/face to face flirting with Khun Nuth. And remember his character in the Khun Chai Series, well the Khun Chai Ronapee before he met Piengkwan. Gosh I'm still surprised at how sad his part is, when throughout the series his character was so cute and playful lol.

Another character I want James to play is a mysterious type. Someone that's cold from the outside, doesn't know how to expressed himself well, but is a softy inside. Someone like Daniel Wang in the lakorn Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai, played by my new crush Mick Tongraya lol. His character was so prefect, so calm and collective, so swoon-worthy in every way :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I have this urge to go watch the lakorn again lol.

@RakLakornNYK KimBarry is also my first love. No one can replaced them as my number one favorite. I adore KimJa too, but it's not the same. But at least with KimJa I can have some faith that the chance for them to work together again is higher.
Jma always get ridiculed for every part he's played but at the end they all fall in love with his character and he totally fits the part. He has a,baby face and no one thinks he'll play a good bad guy. ...but he'll probably prove us wrong again if given the chance lol

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Jma always get ridiculed for every part he's played but at the end they all fall in love with his character and he totally fits the part. He has a,baby face and no one thinks he'll play a good bad guy. ...but he'll probably prove us wrong again if given the chance lol
Now that you've mentioned it, it's so true that James does get ridiculed for his given role(s). I still remember how everyone doubted his ability to take on Ka Badin but he surely proved us wrong, and then there's the whole he looks to young for Kimmy and such for PCKNMCPW but their chemistry and visual fit perfectly with one another, which is why I think he'll be about to pull of that bratty playboy vibe.

If James does take on such role in the future, I hope Kimmy will be his n'ek. All the flirty scenes in PCKNMCPW were the highlight of the lakorn for me lol.

Anyways, have you guys see pictures of James and Margie's magazine photoshoot for Traveller's Companion. I'm lying if I say I'm not jealous that it's Margie and not Kimmy that's he's with lol. But they look really good though. Check it out for yourselves.

15876255_1822067511368131_4809628661529444352_n.jpeg

15802464_1802839596657253_2127601565781983232_n.jpeg 15803626_1413637668655179_8681875938998222848_n.jpeg
15802243_1824036771147831_6942421137670275072_n.jpeg
15803471_426088867780492_5921906551311826944_n.jpeg
15875903_1387523414613680_2464753225752903680_n.jpeg
15623793_1352527644777589_1663010495197609984_n.jpeg

That one where they're holding hand....:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
O H M Y G O S H!!! I'm burning with jealousy. Why it's Margie? Why that girl is not.... me !!! :p haha just kidding. But seriously I'm jealous that they look so freakin' good. That pic where they are hand in hand... it's sweet, subtle, naturally romantic. I wish this magazine was with JK though. Margie never looked this good with anybody and James Ma's handsome-ness is on another level. James in the shots, where he's wearing choker and the one below that, is hot, raw and suave. Now I want to watch their drama.
Now that you've mentioned it, it's so true that James does get ridiculed for his given role(s). I still remember how everyone doubted his ability to take on Ka Badin but he surely proved us wrong, and then there's the whole he looks to young for Kimmy and such for PCKNMCPW but their chemistry and visual fit perfectly with one another, which is why I think he'll be about to pull of that bratty playboy vibe.

If James does take on such role in the future, I hope Kimmy will be his n'ek. All the flirty scenes in PCKNMCPW were the highlight of the lakorn for me lol.

Anyways, have you guys see pictures of James and Margie's magazine photoshoot for Traveller's Companion. I'm lying if I say I'm not jealous that it's Margie and not Kimmy that's he's with lol. But they look really good though. Check it out for yourselves.

View attachment 3405

That one where they're holding hand....:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I'm actually not a huge fan of James Ma or Margie but they actually looked cute here! I'm actually excited for these two! :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
O H M Y G O S H!!! I'm burning with jealousy. Why it's Margie? Why that girl is not.... me !!! :p haha just kidding. But seriously I'm jealous that they look so freakin' good. That pic where they are hand in hand... it's sweet, subtle, naturally romantic. I wish this magazine was with JK though. Margie never looked this good with anybody and James Ma's handsome-ness is on another level. James in the shots, where he's wearing choker and the one below that, is hot, raw and suave. Now I want to watch their drama.
They do look so good together. I love the height differences too. Margie is a lot shorter than both Kim and Mint so, I'm sure they'll look super cute next to each other in their new lakorn together. I wish the story of their lakorn is more interested though, I want to watch it for them but the story is just blah. It's one of those revenge lakorn.

I think Margie and Great looks really good together in that one lakorn they did together. Too bad there are no subtitles for it, well there were but the subbers stopped at the first episode and never picked it up again lol. I'm still waiting.

James is just too fine for his own good lol.

Kimmy's birthday is coming up. I hope James will wish her a happy birthday via his manager IG's account lol. I mean since Kimmy wished him a happy birthday on his birthday ;)

And Oh! Have you guys see a bts clip of Kimmy and her man lakorn, where Kimmy slapped the living light out of her man? :risas3::risas3::risas3: I was dying! Kimmy went all in! I never seen her slapped any of her p'ek that hard before.

P

PrincessKarina

They do look so good together. I love the height differences too. Margie is a lot shorter than both Kim and Mint so, I'm sure they'll look super cute next to each other in their new lakorn together. I wish the story of their lakorn is more interested though, I want to watch it for them but the story is just blah. It's one of those revenge lakorn.

I think Margie and Great looks really good together in that one lakorn they did together. Too

bad there are no subtitles for it, well there were but the subbers stopped at the first episode and never picked it up again lol. I'm still waiting.
James is just too fine for his own good lol.
Kimmy's birthday is coming up. I hope James will wish her a happy birthday via his manager IG's account lol. I mean since Kimmy wished him a happy birthday on his birthday ;)

And Oh! Have you guys see a bts clip of Kimmy and her man lakorn, where Kimmy slapped the living light out of her man? :risas3::risas3::risas3: I was dying! Kimmy went all in! I never seen her slapped any of her p'ek that hard before.
I agree! I like the p'eks taller than the n'eks. I also want to watch Grate and Margie's lakorn too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Gosh Kimmy's bday is coming so quick, I feel like she just turned 24! I hope our jma will publicly wish her a happy birthday or even go to her party, kimmy always has cool birthdays. Sorry but im also wondering if Mint will be invited too, someone mentioned Kim followed her again. And Omg what video, wanna see mark's reaction lol

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I agree! I like the p'eks taller than the n'eks. I also want to watch Grate and Margie's lakorn too.
Yes! I love myself a koojin with a noticeable height difference, It just makes all the hugging scene so much better lol. I actually really like the first episode of Great and Margie's lakorn. Margie's character is sort of a spoiled brat, but she's so fun and cute. And I love how Great's character is so attracted to her. It's pretty cute, too bad no one is subbing it at the moment.

Gosh Kimmy's bday is coming so quick, I feel like she just turned 24! I hope our jma will publicly wish her a happy birthday or even go to her party, kimmy always has cool birthdays. Sorry but im also wondering if Mint will be invited too, someone mentioned Kim followed her again. And Omg what video, wanna see mark's reaction lol
Girl, where have you been? But yes! I hope Kimmy will invite James to her birthday too. However, her birthday parties in the past have always been girl centered theme, minus of course her man and male family members. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I"m not sure if she's going to have one this year. You know, with her dad not being there. He's been to all of her past parties.

Not sure if this is the same awards show you're talking about or not...???

15877071_1170048699778584_880260359133331456_n.jpeg 16124244_1879375408964228_8202343858307072_n.jpeg

For those who can vote, please VOTE!!! :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever haha talking about Height difference I miss Mew and Nadech, omg. Aw thats true maybe kim will only have a bday dinner, i will still hope to our baby Jma will be able to join or at least just have a Happy Bday post lol.

Yes its that award, I think its the Komchadleuk awards!!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes! I love myself a koojin with a noticeable height difference, It just makes all the hugging scene so much better lol. I actually really like the first episode of Great and Margie's lakorn. Margie's character is sort of a spoiled brat, but she's so fun and cute. And I love how Great's character is so attracted to her. It's pretty cute, too bad no one is subbing it at the moment.

Girl, where have you been? But yes! I hope Kimmy will invite James to her birthday too. However, her birthday parties in the past have always been girl centered theme, minus of course her man and male family members. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I"m not sure if she's going to have one this year. You know, with her dad not being there. He's been to all of her past parties.

View attachment 3576 View attachment 3577

Wait so it is NOT confirm yet on this award? Because I want NAKEE to win first place! LOL! I love Ken P and Taew in there! :)

P

PrincessKarina

And honestly to me Kim is not HOT STUFF, but she is cute though. She just look kind of muscular and big boned. I am more into the petite, smaller, and thinner but curvy like Aff and Bella (although I am not a fan of Bella...I just like her body structure and height). Being 5'7'' or taller is too tall for a Thai actress because most of the Thai actors are just around 5'9" or 5'10". Mew, Mo, and Taew are on the smaller side so I am not into that either. But Aff, Bella, Mint N., Ploy, and Vill have decent heights and body shapes. That's my thought. :)

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 3576 View attachment 3577

I know! Whenever Nadech and Yaya or Mark and Kim hugged, it looked kind of uncomfortable because they are all about the same height and body size! LOL. They all look like they weight almost the same too! And at times it did look like Nadech and Mark almost had to struggle "carrying" Yaya and Kim. On the other hand it look right when Nadech was carrying Taew or Mew you know? It doesn't appear awkward in any shape or form when the N'eks are smaller in size, weight and height... LOL :) I know unfortunately Yaya and Kim cannot help it that they are taller and bigger boned ladies, but they could be pair up with bigger and taller guys like Bomb (he is not the best in acting but in body and height). :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@PrincessKarina i get what you mean about Kimmy and Yaya, I'm to used to n'eks being smaller than p'ek because I was into Ann T and Ken, and i prefer that but maybe its hard cause n'eks are all thai - european mix, where as our P'eks are mainly Thai mix with other asians lol. What? You don't think Kimmy is hot stuff? Lol its your opinion but I think shes pretty hot of course she has a cute and clumsy side too haha.

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina i get what you mean about Kimmy and Yaya, I'm to used to n'eks being smaller than p'ek because I was into Ann T and Ken, and i prefer that but maybe its hard cause n'eks are all thai - european mix, where as our P'eks are mainly Thai mix with other asians lol. What? You don't think Kimmy is hot stuff? Lol its your opinion but I think shes pretty hot of course she has a cute and clumsy side too haha.
LOL. It was just my thought on Kim. She is JUST NOT my type of girl. She is big and tall. I like smaller like Ann T and Aff. :) I didn't have enough of Aff and she disappeared from the industry! I wish she'll return asap! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL. It was just my thought on Kim. She is JUST NOT my type of girl. She is big and tall. I like smaller like Ann T and Aff. :) I didn't have enough of Aff and she disappeared from the industry! I wish she'll return asap! :)
Lol thats fine. I miss the older generation