KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know if jma or nadech won the female heart throb? I think I saw on IG that Kim won? I'm not sure though

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
When I took a break from here for internship did everybody decided to do so as well? LOL Just going to quickly post some pictures of our babies.

Ele Grand Opening. Our babies were so stunningly beautiful together at the opening. Kim looked amazing. I don't really know whether I like her dress of not :lol: I like the color and the overall mermaid shaped of the dress, but that giant bow in the front is a little too much. Overall she wore it beautifully and makeup and hair were on point as well. Stunning as always :icon12::icon12::icon12: Our Mr. Ma looked forever dashing in his pattern suit. I don't have any complaint there lol.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

cr. as tagged

Part 1 since apparently you can only upload 10 images per post.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
And congrats to our babies for winning the Ok! Male and Female Heartthrob awards, but I'm a little disappointed though. The OK! magazine that we've been looking forward to is just individuals pictorial of the winners. No couple shots of our babies together or anything. How sad is that? I was soooo expecting it! But oh well....at least they look great in the pictorials. Kim is smoking hot in that white blazer!!

14482213_1783975751870490_8120896001176240128_n.jpg 14499090_174773026303804_7574478257345527808_n.jpg 14606993_313655895669790_397774272950435840_n.jpg 14591096_316310538746898_8837961986907045888_n.jpg 14553088_1718746218450222_3485509747619135488_n.jpg 14565126_314935285553279_187077514009509888_n.jpg 14573992_627966357410983_7740016484595793920_n.jpg

Edit: So there's actually an awards ceremony for OK! Awards. October 14 @ 7pm. Not sure of our otp are going to attend. I hope they do. Even better if they come together, hopeful wish.

14624856_871548182946621_102550685018488832_n.jpg

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What does Otp stand for?
"OTP stands for One True Pairing.
Using OTP. OTP is used to pair two people (either real people or fictional characters), whom you think would work well together (usually in a romantic relationship)." From google..

@Pooh4ever I lost interest when you left lol.
I dont like Kim's look for Ele, her hair looks like they're not even trying plus I dont like her straight bangs, her dress is horrible and I agree with you on the bow. I also don't like the lip color, makes her look sick. Sadly I won't be about Kim or JMA individually cause I'm not interested in any of their upcoming lakorns, I'll probably watch Buang Hong because im super excited about the crossover with Tam Ruk Keun Jai, other than that I'm not super into the KimJirayu pairing yet lol.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
in
Didn't know NY was in here, I dont remember seeing at all in the voting page.

I love Kim's hair for this, she looked so natural and fresh

yes...that's why i was confused when i see nadech yaya also together in ok mag photoshoot...when i vote for kimja i dunt see them in any nomination...guess they win without any voting..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
in

yes...that's why i was confused when i see nadech yaya also together in ok mag photoshoot...when i vote for kimja i dunt see them in any nomination...guess they win without any voting..
Im not that surprised though, they bring in the money

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
"OTP stands for One True Pairing.
Using OTP. OTP is used to pair two people (either real people or fictional characters), whom you think would work well together (usually in a romantic relationship)." From google..

@Pooh4ever I lost interest when you left lol.
I dont like Kim's look for Ele, her hair looks like they're not even trying plus I dont like her straight bangs, her dress is horrible and I agree with you on the bow. I also don't like the lip color, makes her look sick. Sadly I won't be about Kim or JMA individually cause I'm not interested in any of their upcoming lakorns, I'll probably watch Buang Hong because im super excited about the crossover with Tam Ruk Keun Jai, other than that I'm not super into the KimJirayu pairing yet lol.
@Mel Lin Like AnnTfan mentioned above, OTP is the abbreviation of "one true pair" commonly used in the kdrama world. I guess it's the equivalent of what lakorn fan would called a koojin pairing. I personally like otp more than koojin. Koojin is roughly translated as an imaginary/fantasy couple, which in my opinion sound a little pretentious lol. Whereas one true pair gives off a little more realistic notation for a pairing, but I do like saying koojin though. It has a cute sound to it :lol:

And yes they are shooting for ch3 calendar now. And of course, MK are pair up. No surprised there lol. My hope for a KimJa pairing is down the drain but I don't know why I even bothered to hope. So far I only see MK, NY, Mario and James Ji, and Taew and Mew bts for the calendar. I'm surprised by the male and male/female and female pairing but I don't hate it lol. It's refreshing actually. I would've liked it better if Kimmy and Yaya are paired up for a shot. The two besties. But I feel like this year might be better than the previous years in term of concept. For one they're not shooting indoor so some nice scenery will be present in the calendar. As for James and who he'll pair up with. I think it's either going to be Mint or Margie since he's currently filming with both, or maybe even Diana since they're having an upcoming lakorn. You know I would love for James to be pair with P'Anne. I think it'll be so cute. And P'Anne adore James anyways.

Oh AnnTfan I didn't know I was so important lol. But me too girl, I'm only looking forward to Buang Hong with James Ji and Kim and for the same reason too lol. But I'm also excited to see how the chemistry between Kim and James Ji's going to translated through the screen. They might give us unexpected chemistry like KimJa. But what I'm expecting the most is some screen time with KimBarry but I think at this rate, Nadech's not going to make an appearance after all. I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I think deep down in my heart KimBarry is forever my favorite onscreen pairing.

As of James, I was excited for that drama that he was supposed to be pair up with Mew because Mew is my girl!!! But too bad she back out of it and now it's Diana that's his n'ek for it. Nothing against Diana but I just like Mew better lol.

So Kimmy posted on her IG of her picture for OK! Magazine for her win as Male Heartthrob with a "See You" comment. So I'm a summing Kimmy is going to attend the awards ceremony. I hope James goes too and together they would attend lol.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 10.25.58 AM.png

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't but with Kim and Jirayu, i get this awkward feeling between them. Plus when I was watching Padiwarada I can't take his acting seriously, but then again I will tune in. Oh my Kimbarry, all my hope is gone, im not even gonna start to talk about them. If only in the Thai ET world there will be no koojins, seriously that closes so many different options.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I don't but with Kim and Jirayu, i get this awkward feeling between them. Plus when I was watching Padiwarada I can't take his acting seriously, but then again I will tune in. Oh my Kimbarry, all my hope is gone, im not even gonna start to talk about them. If only in the Thai ET world there will be no koojins, seriously that closes so many different options.

cant agreed more with u...sooo true...koojin close soo many other good pairing like jk or kimbarry...btw koojin actually comes from fans or ch 3???

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
hi anybody know if ok mag award is cancelled or postphone coz of the mourning of king of thailand???what about kimja other event?? can somebody xplain this to me??

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
hi anybody know if ok mag award is cancelled or postphone coz of the mourning of king of thailand???what about kimja other event?? can somebody xplain this to me??
I think everything is called off for at least 30 days? I saw okthailand posted something on IG, but I don't know what it says.