KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
they have mae moh festival in lampang...i guess now people want to see jk more than mk...that's why they pair them up in same day...hope they go together..anybody have seen get and give 1st anniversary...james ma in the second after james ji..nadech third..so proud of james ma...kim also surpassed yaya and bella campen...:)...

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
they have mae moh festival in lampang...i guess now people want to see jk more than mk...that's why they pair them up in same day...hope they go together..anybody have seen get and give 1st anniversary...james ma in the second after james ji..nadech third..so proud of james ma...kim also surpassed yaya and bella campen...:)...
I'm not familiar euy this festival. But there are other actors there. Will they get paired up?

I dont follow jamesji is he that popular??

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not familiar euy this festival. But there are other actors there. Will they get paired up?

I dont follow jamesji is he that popular??

dun know about the pairing..but i guess james ji is popular..i hope jk come together...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Im happy JK are big enough, that they already mention Kimmy around JMA.
Well I don't mind them mentioning Kim around James, or vice verse but not with Mark lol. What does Mark got to do with anything involving James lol. Like James said, " It's none of OUR business."

So happy that KimJa are having more events together. And it's so funny that they didn't have MK together on the same day.

This is cute. I haven't seen this before. This is during the PCKNMCPW live concert.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-RTQ2g7WP/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKGfw7Agy7r/

What's this Get and Give thing? And James Ji is pretty popular. I think he's the most popular one among the Khun Chais. James Ma only got really popular after Ka Badin. I heard his performance was excellence in it. He was nominated for Best Actor too, right? But I think Nadech won instead lol. And then we have PCKNMCPW after his success with KB, so his most two recent lakorns have been a hit so his fame is rising as he continued with his career. James Ji has been quite stable with his lakorns after the Khun Chai franchise, but he has yet to have a breakthrough role. I guess Khun Chai Puttipat was his breakthrough role lol.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
I heard his performance was excellence in it. He was nominated for Best Actor too, right? But I think Nadech won instead lol.
You are right, he was nominated too but Weir won and it looks awkward when he was the only one who didn't come that night... i think the one who seem to be happy no matter what is A supachai because most of his boys were nominated including Jma, Nadech, Weir and Poh nattawut :aaaaa::clap:

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
You are right, he was nominated too but Weir won and it looks awkward because he was the only one who didn't come that night... i think the one who seem to be happy no matter what is A supachai because most of his boys were nominated including Jma, Nadech, Weir and Poh nattawut :aaaaa::clap:
Oh Weir won??? I thought it was Nadech the whole time lol. Then what did Nadech won then. The guy never seemed to walk out of an awards show empty handed lol. But James being nominated is a honor already, given how he only have three lakorns under his belt at the time. He's doing such an amazing job. I feel like a proud mama even though he and I are about the same age lol.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't recognize M in the ad. I guess they'll both be there then.
I think they like separating MK, just like the ch3 46 year concert. They both were on different cars.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was JK was on the same car, hehe they were super duper cute.

@Pooh4ever Right they always have to add Mark in, when it comes to JMA it almosts seems like they are warning JMA to back off.
The videos are soooo cute, if thats not love then I don't know what is. Haha I'm kidding.

I think JMA was good in KCR but he wasn't as likeable as JJ.

@doojhyo how did you know Kimmy has surpassed Yaya and Bella? I'm so proud of Bella, although i have never seen her lakorns, she just started but she's been pretty popular, i'm guessing its cause of KCP too like JJ, I heard her acting is good. TBH i think JJ is an average actor, i can't take him all that serious even though I'm a big fan of him and Punch.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hehe thats what my friends said. The commercial wasnt good but this clip made up for it lol. I miss kimja sooo much

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Yeah, I made a new thread as a starter post and KhoOnxNouxWanxJai will help me join this thread with the other one :) I just think it's more convenient this way, since Step is so busy. I don't want to bother her. I can always go back to edit with updates and such. Sorry I forgot to discuss it with you before hand, I should have.

But OMG! The bts clip of the Pepsi commercial is adorable. I like the part where Kim slaps James in the face :lol: His reaction is adorable. And I think it's so cute that he didn't do the same thing to Kim when it's his turn to demonstrate the act. Always such a gentleman, this man :icon12::icon12::icon12: