KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
soo dissapointed with the commercial...wish there is more interaction between jk..they even dont have any conversation..the commercial is not up to my expectation:(:( well expecting more after sooooooo loong without seeing our jk together...btw anybody know if jk will have another project beside being the presenter of pepsi...coz i saw on kim's ig she post pic of her holding a kid with james behind her back...thought she hint of another project involving kid......

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
soo dissapointed with the commercial...wish there is more interaction between jk..they even dont have any conversation..the commercial is not up to my expectation:(:( well expecting more after sooooooo loong without seeing our jk together...btw anybody know if jk will have another project beside being the presenter of pepsi...coz i saw on kim's ig she post pic of her holding a kid with james behind her back...thought she hint of another project involving kid......
On her ig did she say they are doing some kind of promo on the 16th together?

Yea, you're right about the commercial. Not much interaction at all. Wish there was some kind of bts for it.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
On her ig did she say they are doing some kind of promo on the 16th together?

Yea, you're right about the commercial. Not much interaction at all. Wish there was some kind of bts for it.

i dun know..the caption in thai....cant understand...

Chasha

sarNie Egg
YES, JK will have another project besides Pepsi. Stay tuned!

Chasha

sarNie Egg
really!!!!!! how do u know??? any idea what kind of project??? happy me:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

as he said, "another project is coming soon."

i'm not sure what kind of project but i guess it might be something about beauty product.:)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes I was hoping the commercial had a touch of romance. Hehe they're so cute tho! I heard they will have another commercial for pepsi and my friend also told me a sticker line, i don't know stickers for Line or what... i'm happy they will have another project wow!! More Kimja for us!

Chasha

sarNie Egg
Yes I was hoping the commercial had a touch of romance. Hehe they're so cute tho! I heard they will have another commercial for pepsi and my friend also told me a sticker line, i don't know stickers for Line or what... i'm happy they will have another project wow!! More Kimja for us!
Yes it's a sticker for line with 16 stickers, it will be released on 20 September.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if this rumor is true but I heard ae supachai is going to pair them up in his production?

Chasha

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if this rumor is true but I heard ae supachai is going to pair them up in his production?
It's true that there's a rumor but I think it's too soon for having a lakorn together because jma is booked at least 2 years from now on and ae supachai is working for ch7.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Guys, I'm back from my 3 days weekend holiday!!! It was a nice break. Got to see my family and just relaxing and spending time with them. But it's over now and I'm back to working lol. But anyways, the first thing I saw when I got on IG this morning is our KimJa's TVC!!! They're so cute!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: I love the beginning when Kim was frowning because of the size of the grilled chicken/meat??, and James was like, "I got this, love." :lol: I don't know why everyone's so disappointed in the TVC. I thought it was cute and aren't all Thailand TVC like this??? If you want something more romance and more skinship, then a magazine photoshoot would have been a better option, which was something I wanted in the first place, but this Pepsi team up is nice too. Oh, does anyone know where I can get the TVC in HD? I want to make gifs for it.

And they're having another project together??? A Line stickers collection, that's so cool!!! :aaaaa:Does anyone know what the theme for the collection, or is it related to Pepsi too?

Even though I don't understand Thai, but I think KimJa are going to have an event together on the 16th. I've seen posts about it in both of James and Kim's IG fanclub. It's probably related to Pepsi, so they're promoting it together :D Can't wait to see our babies together....ehhhhhh!!!

Girrrl you see my user name? I'm not a fan of Anne's newer lakorns, its so boring in my opinion.

Maybe you could try Oum Ruk, its a super cute lakorn and Ken T is one of the best p'ek.

Sapai Glai Piang Tiang , Anne and Chakrit, its pretty funny and its directed by the same director in PCKN so funny/cute bed scenes. Chakrit is so sweet and Anne is very fiesty. (Most of her characters are)

Sawan Biang - I would have to say its my fave lakorn because Ken was phenomenal and a lot of heart aches. My heart hurts for ken even tho he's satan.

Soot Sanae Ha - Anne is so funny in here and hecka fierce. She's sucha fighter

Borisude Bumbut Kaen was crazy so I don't know if you'd wanna watch that. But she was great in there. The thing I love about Anne is she takes acting seriously, she doesny just show up and act but she researches about how her character is going to be so she know exactly how to play it. For ex in Oum Ruk she examined prenant women so she'll know how the walk, feel ect. And for BBK she examined people with mental illness cause her character was crazy. Thats why with her production she got JMA to examine a doctor.

Hehe the ad is very cute indeed though. I feel like over the years Kim got cuter and prettier.
I know you're a big fan of Anne :p, but I got into lakorn quite late so the earlier lakorns I never got the chance to watch any of them. And it's quite hard to find them too. Thanks for the list. I might check out some of them whenever I'm free and have nothing to watch lol. Actually I've seen Sawan Biang before, more so one episode of it to be exact. I know it's like Ken and Anne's biggest hit lakorn, but it's not really my type of lakorn. The first episode and the p'ek is already kidnapping the n'ek, not even talking about how rough he is towards her. I didn't even finish the first episode lol. It's not really my cup of tea.

And @AnnTfan I think we need to add a TVC section in the intro post since our otp are presenters for Pepsi now.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
:)
Guys, I'm back from my 3 days weekend holiday!!! It was a nice break. Got to see my family and just relaxing and spending time with them. But it's over now and I'm back to working lol. But anyways, the first thing I saw when I got on IG this morning is our KimJa's TVC!!! They're so cute!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: I love the beginning when Kim was frowning because of the size of the grilled chicken/meat??, and James was like, "I got this, love." :lol: I don't know why everyone's so disappointed in the TVC. I thought it was cute and aren't all Thailand TVC like this??? If you want something more romance and more skinship, then a magazine photoshoot would have been a better option, which was something I wanted in the first place, but this Pepsi team up is nice too. Oh, does anyone know where I can get the TVC in HD? I want to make gifs for it.

And they're having another project together??? A Line stickers collection, that's so cool!!! :aaaaa:Does anyone know what the theme for the collection, or is it related to Pepsi too?

Even though I don't understand Thai, but I think KimJa are going to have an event together on the 16th. I've seen posts about it in both of James and Kim's IG fanclub. It's probably related to Pepsi, so they're promoting it together :D Can't wait to see our babies together....ehhhhhh!!!

I know you're a big fan of Anne :p, but I got into lakorn quite late so the earlier lakorns I never got the chance to watch any of them. And it's quite hard to find them too. Thanks for the list. I might check out some of them whenever I'm free and have nothing to watch lol. Actually I've seen Sawan Biang before, more so one episode of it to be exact. I know it's like Ken and Anne's biggest hit lakorn, but it's not really my type of lakorn. The first episode and the p'ek is already kidnapping the n'ek, not even talking about how rough he is towards her. I didn't even finish the first episode lol. It's not really my cup of tea.

And @AnnTfan I think we need to add a TVC section in the intro post since our otp are presenters for Pepsi now.
The line sticker is related to Pepsi and here's the TVC in HD. :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Chasha I don't see you around here before. It's nice to meet you and hope you stay around more often :) As for the rumor of a lakorn, I agree with you. James is so busy with two lakorns back to back, I doubt there's a chance of a reunion any time soon.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
Thanks @Chasha I don't see you around here before. It's nice to meet you and hope you stay around more often :) As for the rumor of a lakorn, I agree with you. James is so busy with two lakorns back to back, I doubt there's a chance of a reunion any time soon.
Hi and nice too meet you. I'm a big fan of Jma and watch this thread for awhile just want you to know if you guys want to know anything you can feel free to ask

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Hi and nice too meet you. I'm a big fan of Jma and watch this thread for awhile just want you to know if you guys want to know anything you can feel free to ask
Does that mean you understand Thai? Gosh, we really need someone who does around here. AnnTfan, doojhyo, and I are always guessing what these ads are saying lol. So is it true that KimJa are going to have an event together on the 16th? I just want to confirm if it's true.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
Does that mean you understand Thai? Gosh, we really need someone who does around here. AnnTfan, doojhyo, and I are always guessing what these ads are saying lol. So is it true that KimJa are going to have an event together on the 16th? I just want to confirm if it's true.
Yes, i can read thai and speak thai fluently because i'm Thai haha. It's confirmed that they're going to have an event together for opening the new pepsi's presenters on the 16th .

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yes, i can read thai and speak thai fluently because i'm Thai haha. It's confirmed that they're going to have an event together for opening the new pepsi's presenters on the 16th .
Yeah!!!! Thanks for confirming. Well you know I'm going to bug you a lot from now on, right? lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever i know what you mean, but I think NY's lay commercial has some interactions between them. I remember seeing a video they were so cute. Plus MK's closeup also have romance. I'm just glad we got JK even after the lakorn.

SB isnt some people's cup of tea , especially if you are new to lakorns. I definitely recommend Oum Ruk, its one of the most memorable. Be prepare to be mad at Anne though.

@Chasha so glad to have a thai friend on here!!