KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right! This is one of the reason why I always wonder what it'll be like if both of them were single. Like would James be more obvious with his affection towards Kim lol. Oh I miss seeing them onscreen. Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon. I really don't want them to be like KimBarry, my other unrequited love that seems to never going to be seen together again on the small screen lol. After Buang Hong, there's a high chance Kim's working with Mark again, so maybe in the next two years, we might get to hear good news for our otp.
Oh lawd if they were both single :love: i wonder how Kim would be.
I really wanna see Kimmy play a weak actress, I mean I know many people hate weak actresses but she's been playing the type of actress who stands up for themselves which I do like too, it would be different. Honestly I want a lakorn with JMa torturing Kimmy but I just cant see him play that role. The only one who's really good at being aggressive is Nadech. I miss kimbarry but Im losing hope :sad6:

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Agree, Jma is someone who has limits. He's seems like such a nice and caring person, I watch some of Jma and Mint bts since I follow his fc on Insta, they're cute too but they act more like friends, Jma's actually really funny with mint. But with Kim is so different, he's always taking care of her and looking out for her, its like he always wants to be with kimmy, although he is working with Margie, at the ch3 event you can see he only wants to go towards Kim. Hehe so cute how he even massages Kimmy. I agree, it's totally okay with having a crush, i mean you can't help it but jma don't seem like the type to be pursuing a woman who is taken, he has a lot of respect, which is why I'm head over heels for him
Which event with Margie are u referring to?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh lawd if they were both single :love: i wonder how Kim would be.
I really wanna see Kimmy play a weak actress, I mean I know many people hate weak actresses but she's been playing the type of actress who stands up for themselves which I do like too, it would be different. Honestly I want a lakorn with JMa torturing Kimmy but I just cant see him play that role. The only one who's really good at being aggressive is Nadech. I miss kimbarry but Im losing hope :sad6:
Kim would be the same. I don't think Kim is indifferent with James in term of her being herself. She's still that bubbly, goofy, clumsy self now around James, but what's different is Mark is still her number one priority.

Same here, but instead of weak, in a better word, I want her to play a gentle character. A classy, elegant, soft-spoken character. And James to play a hot-headed p'ek that falls for her grace. That would be a great change for the both of them. And yes! Nadech does indeed play aggressiveness like no one else, but what's so great about him is, he's able to balance the aggressiveness with softness too. I think it has a lot to do with his calm, soft-spoken tone of voice at given scenes. For example, Nai Singh, aggressive but there's this gentleness he presents only to Noona that is so swoon-worthy :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Of course James is good with the gentleman type of character, but at times during more aggressive scene I don't thing James does it very well. His tone of voice is still very soft-spoken and nice in those instant. For example, in those tense, arguing scenes between Mor Wat and Nuth, I always end up hating Nuth because Kim is so good at those scene (her tone of voice is perfection in those scenes), but I feel sympathy for Mor Wat lol. Well, it didn't help that Nuth is an unreasonable character to begin with :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Which event with Margie are u referring to?
Im talking about the ch3 46th love mission, he also works with Margie at that time I think but still rather go to Kimmy.

Kim would be the same. I don't think Kim is indifferent with James in term of her being herself. She's still that bubbly, goofy, clumsy self now around James, but what's different is Mark is still her number one priority.

Same here, but instead of weak, in a better word, I want her to play a gentle character. A classy, elegant, soft-spoken character. And James to play a hot-headed p'ek that falls for her grace. That would be a great change for the both of them. And yes! Nadech does indeed play aggressiveness like no one else, but what's so great about him is, he's able to balance the aggressiveness with softness too. I think it has a lot to do with his calm, soft-spoken tone of voice at given scenes. For example, Nai Singh, aggressive but there's this gentleness he presents only to Noona that is so swoon-worthy :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Of course James is good with the gentleman type of character, but at times during more aggressive scene I don't thing James does it very well. His tone of voice is still very soft-spoken and nice in those instant. For example, in those tense, arguing scenes between Mor Wat and Nuth, I always end up hating Nuth because Kim is so good at those scene (her tone of voice is perfection in those scenes), but I feel sympathy for Mor Wat lol. Well, it didn't help that Nuth is an unreasonable character to begin with :lol:
Back then I use to think Kimmy might be a diva because of how well she plays as a bratty n'ek, but when I watch her BTS shes so funny and clumsy, i can see why many people like her.
Yes an elegant/classy and gentle n'ek is more like it. I also want to see her play as a traditional thai woman, she's so beautiful in thai clothing.
I need a guy like Nai Singh haha, he's so lovely but only to Noona and Nong, im definitely way into Nadech now after TRKJ, uff :love: he looks so mature in this lakorn too.

For James Ma, i agree he has a soft tone, like in Pckn when he argued with Kim and ran off to the island I felt so bad for him, the more he yell the more uoset he sound. But he was great in that scene. I just see James Ma as a nice gentleman p'ek but if he can pull off as an agressive p'ek i would praise him even more. He just need time to be older and he'll look more mature and manly (he has a cute babyface), like for Nadech I never seen him as aggressive in his other lakorns even during GRGR it was laughable for me and his anger didnt get my attention, he was a so so actor when it came to agressiveness but dang in trkj i was completely blown away, he looks so mature and tough and manly.
I read that in his lakorn with Margie he will be mean to n'ek so I might check it out and see. Where is enzek btw???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark is older than Nadech but I always thought Nadech looked older. With Mark's babyface I dont know how KC will be. I need my man to look tough to play aggressive

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I heard James has been assigned to star in the next koo gum remake. Is this just a rumor?
No i think fans are just saying he could be a possibility, I would love to see him as Kobori but his schedule is pack as heck.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The story is the same as the movie that Nadech did with the newbie actress that I can't remember. Ch3 is doing a remake of it, and I hope this is the last one until maybe twenty or thirty years later lol. There are so many adaptations of this story in the last few years. I think it's enough lol. No names in attached to it yet and fans are just throwing names left and right on who should play who. James' name is one of them. I doubt James going to be in here, just because his schedule is pack. He's currently filming two lakorns, and have another coming soon too. He's so busy.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
The story is the same as the movie that Nadech did with the newbie actress that I can't remember. Ch3 is doing a remake of it, and I hope this is the last one until maybe twenty or thirty years later lol. There are so many adaptations of this story in the last few years. I think it's enough lol. No names in attached to it yet and fans are just throwing names left and right on who should play who. James' name is one of them. I doubt James going to be in here, just because his schedule is pack. He's currently filming two lakorns, and have another coming soon too. He's so busy.

i heard the one with mew nitha is not confirm yet...so basically now he only has arkom and sai tarn hua jai..

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
i heard the one with mew nitha is not confirm yet...so basically now he only has arkom and sai tarn hua jai..
Is it? I don't know. But the p'ek is supposed to be a Chinese descendant, and I can't think of any other ch3 actors that could qualified for the role more than James, but if it's not, then I'm all down for James and Mew for Koo Gum lol. But Koo Gum is so depressing though. The ending is heartbreaking. I don't think I want to see it again, no matter how many times it gets remade. One time is enough lol. However, if both James and Mew are in it, then I might check it out.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is it? I don't know. But the p'ek is supposed to be a Chinese descendant, and I can't think of any other ch3 actors that could qualified for the role more than James, but if it's not, then I'm all down for James and Mew for Koo Gum lol. But Koo Gum is so depressing though. The ending is heartbreaking. I don't think I want to see it again, no matter how many times it gets remade. One time is enough lol. However, if both James and Mew are in it, then I might check it out.
I've never seen any of the Koo Gum's , but I seen the ending of BieNa and Nadech's movie. It sure is sad, but im down for depressing lakorns

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I've never seen any of the Koo Gum's , but I seen the ending of BieNa and Nadech's movie. It sure is sad, but im down for depressing lakorns
I've seen the one with Bie and Noona (that's her name, right?). Well, I sort of fast forward here and there, and only watch a little of it. It's not really my type of drama/lakorn But OMG! The ending! I cried so much.

Here's the fanmade mv of the 1988 movie version of it starring Mor Wat's mother lol. This mv is beautifully made.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I've seen the one with Bie and Noona (that's her name, right?). Well, I sort of fast forward here and there, and only watch a little of it. It's not really my type of drama/lakorn But OMG! The ending! I cried so much.

Here's the fanmade mv of the 1988 movie version of it starring Mor Wat's mother lol. This mv is beautifully made.

Mam is beautiful!! Wow its making me tear up! The ending truly is sad

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan She is stunning and is still stunning now as she was before. When I was watching TRRR and Mam (that's her name, right?) was one of the mothers, can't remember who mother she was lol, and my mom took a glimpse of the screen and said that Mam is beautiful even for her age, I couldn't agree more. I hope Kim will still be as beautiful when she reach the age of Mam, and if course still acting too lol.

@doojhyo Where did you heard that from? I don't think it's true. Kim is definitely not the type of actor that would be picky with her roles, or with the p'ek she'll work with. All I know is the only request she's asked for is one lakorn a year, so she can focus on her study and graduate soon.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@AnnTfan She is stunning and is still stunning now as she was before. When I was watching TRRR and Mam (that's her name, right?) was one of the mothers, can't remember who mother she was lol, and my mom took a glimpse of the screen and said that Mam is beautiful even for her age, I couldn't agree more. I hope Kim will still be as beautiful when she reach the age of Mam, and if course still acting too lol.

@doojhyo Where did you heard that from? I don't think it's true. Kim is definitely not the type of actor that would be picky with her roles, or with the p'ek she'll work with. All I know is the only request she's asked for is one lakorn a year, so she can focus on her study and graduate soon.

from kim fan...they said becoz mp is jealous with kim ehem cough* other praek..