KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

twister02

M♥K
oo really did mint still follow kim's ig...and do kim follow mint ig??
The last time I checked, yes, Mint is still following Kim in IG. That was I think, a month ago. I can't check now so I don't know if that is still the case.

Hmmm. I'm not sure if Kim is following Mint.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan and @doojhyo Well I saw RP with KimBarry first before I saw PCKK, so I naturally like KimBarry more.

@twister02 Well welcome :) I hope you stick around and join us in our conversation. And I agree with you. I don't see the harm in KimJa's fans shipping them together. I know about Kim's relationship status, we ALL know, and we respect her personal life. Us shipping them together is part of the fun and entertainment of being a fan. I don't understand why some people take it too seriously. In the end of the day it's Kim who chooses who she wants to be, and she's very happy with Mark and I, we, respect that. I think we should drop this topic, I'm tired of explaining myself lol.

And I didn't know Mint is still following Kim??? I know Kim no longer follow her. And it's such a shame to see their friendship fall apart, and I agree I hope they will reconcile in the future.

I ship Mint with Mario too, especially after SHNPT. They're so cute together in that lakorn.

@Step Hey! You're back lol. Well AnnTfan and I are still working on it. I will send you a private message once I'm done as well as instruction on how to post it. It's quite long and complicated lol. Thank you for helping! And no, none of us know what their project together is about. They kept it a secret and said it's going to be a surprise. We think it might be a magazine photoshoot, but we're not so sure. But we're all pretty excited for it :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really wish Kimja couldve been presenters together. I mean come on Mart and Kim were presenters for head and shoulders. But i truly think its only a magazine. Really wish they'd go abroad for work one day. Now that I mentioned that, I would love if Kimja remade Kaew Tah Pee, starring Tik and Cherry, they filmed it in France, and it was cute lakorn.

But then again, I kinda want them in an original lakorn. Too many remakes nowadays. But then again (lol) some originals are horribly written.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I really wish Kimja couldve been presenters together. I mean come on Mart and Kim were presenters for head and shoulders. But i truly think its only a magazine. Really wish they'd go abroad for work one day. Now that I mentioned that, I would love if Kimja remade Kaew Tah Pee, starring Tik and Cherry, they filmed it in France, and it was cute lakorn.

But then again, I kinda want them in an original lakorn. Too many remakes nowadays. But then again (lol) some originals are horribly written.

oo similar thought.i thought i am the only one has that wish..i would love for them to become presenter for any products like close up with mark and kim...of if it just magazine photoshoot i want the one like honeymoon magazine where they have to shoot outside thailand...i hope this project better be something good coz its take soooooo loong to be revealed:(...btw if it is magazine photoshoot do they have to be this discreet...?????:confused12::confused12::confused12:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if ch3 has those common short drama that Korea has ever so often. If we can't have KimJa for a full lakorn any time soon, then I wouldn't mind seeing KimJa in a short drama. I think Jame and Diana had one recent, but it wasn't romance I think lol.

Well basing off of Kim's make up in those seek peek pictures of their secret project it does seem like a photoshoot, which is fine. I just hope there's a bts clip to it too. I love watching bts clips of magazine photoshoot because you get to see the actor(s) in action, and when it's a pairing it's really cute to see the couple being all shy and goofy behind the scenes.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
oo similar thought.i thought i am the only one has that wish..i would love for them to become presenter for any products like close up with mark and kim...of if it just magazine photoshoot i want the one like honeymoon magazine where they have to shoot outside thailand...i hope this project better be something good coz its take soooooo loong to be revealed:(...btw if it is magazine photoshoot do they have to be this discreet...?????:confused12::confused12::confused12:
Agree. If it's just a magazine photoshoot why are they so secretive about it and why is it taking so long to be finished too. Magazine photoshoot is done mostly in a day or two continuously , but with whatever these two are working on, they did it in a span time of about a week or two. At first when the pictures came out I thought it was only a photoshoot, but then a week later more pictures came out of them shooting it again. That's when I questioned whether if this is a photoshoot or not. Well watch it be a magazine photoshoot after all the guesses lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah i dont understand why its so secretive, i remember the first magazine, it was right before 3zaap right?? I thought it was lame tbh but at least we got kimja

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Insta-image-23.jpg
Guess who our presenters are!!

Credit : JKHOME_IG
Translation: Mona

I'm so happy JK are presenters :eek:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 10.12.24 AM.png

Well @AnnTfan you got your wish lol. Out all the things they can be representative for, why does it have to be Pepsi? LOL I guess it's better than nothing. But their hairstyle is so different from the teaser pictures??? I guess you can have more than one hairstyles for an ad presenter lol. But Kim's in the same outfit as the picture she posted congratulating James' birthday on IG :)

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 10.16.32 AM.png

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
There's another pic with their faces on it. But not sure how to post it on here
Yes i think that was before it was revealed.
@Pooh4ever whatt???? You don't like that its pepsi?? Its a huge brand so im happy it was Kimja that had the opportunity. Hehe and yes its better than nothing. Im thinking if thiis will be long term or a one time thing, I'm excited. What do you mean its different from the teaser?