KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i wish kim and mint can reconcile...coz at that margie birthday party yaya, mint was there..soo i guess they all fine now except for kim..i cant help but thinking its bcoz of mark..

yes nowdays kim and mark strangely hangout together soo often.i was like seriously guys do u hang any schedule...they'so free..
Kinda wish they'd be friends together, kinda don't. I feel like its still awkward between Yaya and Mint. Obviously Kim was trying to avoid Mint, but she should've still went, it was for Margie, even if Mint was there she couldve still talked to Yaya too lol. But maybe they already have plans and was unable to attend. I always read that actors are super busy, but kim and mark had been vacationing a whole lot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree, but NY is together :sad6::icon12::love:
Plus I only see them as siblings once I found out they're close to each other.
please can i ask you a question cause i'm so curious to know, why you feel it's not possible to ship james and yaya because NY are together but you can ship james and kim while mk are together :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
just wanted to share this mark and kim had periods witch they worked non stop and times that they been aways for weeks due to trips and responsibilities i don't think a little quality time together will affect anything if they can have it, i admire them for making time for each other time to times :) and for me will say it again james and kim are just good successful co_stars and just simple friends
LOL I wasn't complaining they spend too much time together, I was just stating the fact that they are vacating together a lot lately. I know both Mark and Kim have been really busy these past few years, with Mark haven't lakorns one after another. I think he's finally having some free time, now that two of his lakorns are done filming and he only has one at the moment with Taew and Mew. And of course Kim with her school and BH with James Ji. It's common for couple to spend time together, I'm not complaining just stating the fact lol.

As for Mint and Kim, well it's a shame they're no longer friends. I do adore all four girls, so to see them being divided like this is sad. Seeing pictures of Margie's bday party, makes me feel like Kim somehow has been excluded from the group. Even at the hip-hop party I didn't see any picture of Margie and Kim together, I think it has to do with Margie sitting with Mint at the party, but still it's sad that both Mint and Kim are avoiding each other. I do give a lot of pros for both Margie and Yaya for still trying to befriend with both. It's hard when your friends dislike each other and you don't want to pick a side. I know because I go through the same thing with two of my close friends.

@AnnTfan I haven't got the chance to go image hunting for the last couple of banners. Maybe some of you guys can help me. So AnnTfan and I are almost done with the first post introduction that I've mentioned a while back ago, but I'm having trouble finding good quality image for a couple banners that I need to do. Here's the banners I've made so far, for example and maybe one of you guys can maybe help me find a good image(s) of KimJa.

So James and Yaya had an event together recently and they do indeed look really cute together. I wouldn't mind seeing them together in a lakorn. Yaya needs to start working with more p'eks and stop sticking with the same one all the time *coughNadechcough* :rolleyes: NY has like what three upcoming lakorns under their belt, right? I don't know if I can handle that. I hope those lakorns are not going to air back to back because that's going to be so confusing lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
LOL I wasn't complaining they spend too much time together, I was just stating the fact that they are vacating together a lot lately. I know both Mark and Kim have been really busy these past few years, with Mark haven't lakorns one after another. I think he's finally having some free time, now that two of his lakorns are done filming and he only has one at the moment with Taew and Mew. And of course Kim with her school and BH with James Ji. It's common for couple to spend time together, I'm not complaining just stating the fact lol.

As for Mint and Kim, well it's a shame they're no longer friends. I do adore all four girls, so to see them being divided like this is sad. Seeing pictures of Margie's bday party, makes me feel like Kim somehow has been excluded from the group. Even at the hip-hop party I didn't see any picture of Margie and Kim together, I think it has to do with Margie sitting with Mint at the party, but still it's sad that both Mint and Kim are avoiding each other. I do give a lot of pros for both Margie and Yaya for still trying to befriend with both. It's hard when your friends dislike each other and you don't want to pick a side. I know because I go through the same thing with two of my close friends.
well it really sounded like complaining but it's okay i wanted just to share my opinion , is not wrong right? :)

as for kim taking pix with margie she didn't but she did have her moment with her in the party @0:5
and sometimes once things are broken they can't never be fixed again and that's maybe why better move on grow and learn , keeping regretting the same thing is definitely gonna take you no where , again just my opinion about min and kim , that way is the best

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@"peace" Does it sound like I was complaining? LOL I wasn't. I'm glad they're having some quality time for themselves and with friends as well :D

Thanks for the clip! I didn't see that one, glad both Kim and Margie were having fun together. As for Mint and Kim, I'm sad for their broken friendship, but I agree it's better to more on. I actually think Kim and Mint were never that close to begin with. Kim was closer to Yaya and Margie from the very beginning. Mint was closer to Margie. Mint was like the friend of a friend lol. You know how within a group of friends, there are friends that are friend of your friend. That's how I feel about Kim and Mint's friendship in the past. Does that even make sense? LOL.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
please can i ask you a question cause i'm so curious to know, why you feel it's not possible to ship james and yaya because NY are together but you can ship james and kim while mk are together :rolleyes::rolleyes:

first...coz yaya and james are just like siblings...james called yaya p'yaya but call kimmy kimberley or kim...second james is a fan of NY...if u see their interaction its obvious james just treat her like sister..but i dont mind if they star in lakorn together...coz james can pull any character...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol im usually crying when I see kimja are so cute together but MK is together. Kinda like how i feel with kimya, although i dont ship them offscreen im saying its weird seeing them together since I see them like siblings and jma is like nadechs bro. But with Kim and Jma i dont see them like that.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
James and Yaya make a cute couple though!

Its OK. I just want them to pair up in a drama.
Oh wouldnt they be so cute!????

@Pooh4ever

Really I thought Kim and Mint were super close. I feel like Yaya was just there sometimes when they hung out. Mint actually got to work with all 3 girls, besides 4hhkk i just remembered so she did get close to all of them. Since Ruk Pathiharn was the longest lakorn, I think mint and kim got fairly close.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok can i be honest without being an offending person , cause i really dislike to punch around the point, what made ask the question is not that you see them as a sibling but is your first reason and phrase "i agree but NY are together" anyone who analyse that will understand that you won't ship j and y because ny are in relationship in real life while in this thread is creally you are shipping j and k in real life despite teh fact mk are together so that made me want to ask why you feel that mk real relationship is not an obstacle to ship james and kim in real life , and let's agree on something you can take this conversation as a pure exchange of opinion because i believe we are all not related to this stars but we likes them and we have fun in seeing their updates works and ect.. so no personal thing in this it's a discussion on a specific topic

anyway i see your point of view and it's natural that not everyone will share the same opinion ;) i liek jk on screen a lot but i can't see anything real can pass the simple friends and co_stars line

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ok can i be honest without being an offending person , cause i really dislike to punch around the point, what made ask the question is not that you see them as a sibling but is your first reason and phrase "i agree but NY are together" anyone who analyse that will understand that you won't ship j and y because ny are in relationship in real life while in this thread is creally you are shipping j and k in real life despite teh fact mk are together so that made me want to ask why you feel that mk real relationship is not an obstacle to ship james and kim in real life , and let's agree on something you can take this conversation as a pure exchange of opinion because i believe we are all not related to this stars but we likes them and we have fun in seeing their updates works and ect.. so no personal thing in this it's a discussion on a specific topic
And I just told you I see Kimya as siblings cause James is so close to Nadech and nadech is dating yaya, so to be frank Yaya is like jma's sister in law, i can never see them together. Just like if Kim dated Nadech later on that would be way too weird. Get what i mean? For a lakorn, yes cause if I can watch NK and MY , i should be fine with JY. I dont really see mk as an obstacle cause if they don't work out maybe jma will have a chance since he was never really close with mark. But for now ofc MK is an obstacle.

@Pooh4ever i dont know about pictures since I cant ever find much. Maybe i can check on insta but im too scared it might be too small.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mmm i see so because james is close to nadech you feel yaya is like his sister in law but because james is not that close to mark , that give you a feeling you can ship james and kim in real life and mk real relationship is not a big obstacle ok i got it although i don't really agree but as i said that how the forums are made of :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
mmm i see so because james is close to nadech you feel yaya is like his sister in law but because james is not that close to mark , that give you a feeling you can ship james and kim in real life and mk real relationship is not a big obstacle ok i got it although i don't really agree but as i said that how the forums are made of :)
Yeah. I think shipping a couple on screen and them wanting them to be real is normal thing for fans. I think with MK is that they have lakorns together and are dating so fans are more overprotective, which is again completely normal. I mean just look at hardcore yadechers. I think of Mark wasnt an actor or well known most people wouldnt care if kim was taken or not, like when she was with Jett many still wanted MK as a couple. :D

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Just to put my two cents in this conversation, the difference in NY and James, and MK and James is James is closer to BOTH Nadech and Yaya. They have an almost like family relationship. James look up to Nadech as an older brother, which makes Yaya as a sister-in-law. Whereas, with MK and James, James is only close to Kim in some extensions. James and Mark are still quite unfamiliar with one another. The bond between Nadech and James makes it hard for fans to look at James and Yaya as potential partners in real life, at least that's how I feel it. Even if one day NY's no longer together (which I highly doubt it), I can't see James with Yaya because of his relationship with Nadech. With James and Kim I can still have hope, because if anything ever to happen to MK (which I doubt it), I can be assured that it will not affect KimJa's relationship, which gives us KimJa's fans an opportunity to ship them for real. Does that make sense?

Another reason is James and Yaya have mutual feelings for each other, at least that's how I see it. Neither one likes each other romantically. With James and Kim, we at least can agree that James does indeed hover a little crush for Kim, even if Kim does not feel the same way.

With that being say, I have no problem shipping James and Yaya together onscreen. I would love to see them act together to be honest. I think they are physically compatible for one another. It's the same feeling I have for Kim and James Ji. I know James Ji is close to Mark, but when his lakorn with Kim comes out I can tell you I'll be shipping them like how I was shipping KimJa. Same with Mark and Yaya, I'm excited to see them in their upcoming lakorn.

We're not disrespecting MK's relationship, well I"m not. I'm very happy for Kim to be able to find someone she can be happy with. I think she glows when she's with Mark. She's obviously very happy at the moment and as a fan I'm happy for her. With all that MK has gone through, I truly hope they do end up together. I hope Mark truly treasure Kim because I feel like Kim has sacrificed a lot to be with him, and I hope he's graceful for the love she's given him.