KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
although in the pic there is mark but i am glad that kimja reunited again:)...there is a pic of kim and james with tu piyawadee...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Insta-image-25.jpg

Guys my freaking HEART!! IM HAPPY AS HECKK!! YES MARK IS THERE BUT HE'S SEEMS A LITTLE CLOSER TO OUR BABY JMA NOW. AWWWW MY KIMBARRY TOOOO!!!! THIS IS WAY TO CUTE.

Credit our nang ek

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
We do indeed miss them a lot, and it's nice seeing them again. It's a shame they don't have an individual picture together but it's better than not having any. I saw James having individual pictures with his other n'eks so I'm a little disappointed that he didn't have one with Kim. Well the closest one is the one above with Tu. And James is not in the attire for the event lol. Isn't it a hip-hop party? Well James is more of a rock fan than a hip-hop fan :p

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
We do indeed miss them a lot, and it's nice seeing them again. It's a shame they don't have an individual picture together but it's better than not having any. I saw James having individual pictures with his other n'eks so I'm a little disappointed that he didn't have one with Kim. Well the closest one is the one above with Tu. And James is not in the attire for the event lol. Isn't it a hip-hop party? Well James is more of a rock fan than a hip-hop fan :p
Yea, thought they would have at least 1 pic together by themselves. But I guess since mark is always around it's harder and I'm sure James respects that and didn't get close to them.
You're right, he didn't dress the part at all.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yea, thought they would have at least 1 pic together by themselves. But I guess since mark is always around it's harder and I'm sure James respects that and didn't get close to them.
You're right, he didn't dress the part at all.
Right, Mark was everywhere lol. I think James might have had filming before the party so that's why he's not in term with the party theme lol. But still he looks good in anything (completely bias here lol)

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Might not be in the right category for this question, but why didn't Kim n mark go to Margie's b day party?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo Was the party at Hua Hin? I didn't even know that lol. Well it looks like it's only Mark and Kim since I haven't seen anything from other ch3 artists.

@Mel Lin I think it's because Mint was there. Not sure if you know what happened between Mark and Mint, but things between them are not the same anymore. They don't interact with each other, and Kim is obviously on Mark's side so there's no more Kim and Mint interaction either.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes i thought sooo or mybe i'm wrong...coz some artist post the location together with the hip hop party pics

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
You might be right @doojhyo I'm not sure where the party took place to be honest. It seems like Mark and Kim has a lot of free time lately. They've been together a lot lately, just vacating.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I saw a picture on IG where Kim was there at the taping of Annes show kuang ba shanee? James was the guest.
Was she there to record a show as well? Or did she go just to hang out. This was a while back.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I saw a picture on IG where Kim was there at the taping of Annes show kuang ba shanee? James was the guest.
Was she there to record a show as well? Or did she go just to hang out. This was a while back.
She went to show support for james.. she did not record the show that day from what i know..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i wish kim and mint can reconcile...coz at that margie birthday party yaya, mint was there..soo i guess they all fine now except for kim..i cant help but thinking its bcoz of mark..

yes nowdays kim and mark strangely hangout together soo often.i was like seriously guys do u hang any schedule...they'so free..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just wanted to share this mark and kim had periods witch they worked non stop and times that they been aways for weeks due to trips and responsibilities i don't think a little quality time together will affect anything if they can have it, i admire them for making time for each other time to times :) and for me will say it again james and kim are just good successful co_stars and just simple friends