KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
OMG! Are you watching it too? I'm in love with the drama, especially the chemistry between Mick and Pim. I love love Mick's character, Daniel, so much. He's honestly so swoon-worthy. That calm and collective personality, and oh so soft spoken to the n'ek is my type of p'ek :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: It was love at first sight lol. I don't watch much ch7 drama, but this one is really well done in term of story and filming. I didn't even know about its existence until I stumbled on the mv for the ost and fell in love with the song. The ost with the duo is love. I'm obsessed with it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

I actually don't like mafia theme lakorn, but I'm hook with this one. I think the fighting scenes are well done (usually lakorn fighting scene sucks) and the overall darkness balance with this light, fluffy romance, which sadly is turning quite heartbreaking in recent episodes but I'm all down for some heart breaking because the actors are killing it with their acting. What I love is how the drama is filmed, there's an edge to it. Darker scenes are kept in the dark. Light, comedic scenes are full of brightness and color. Romantic scenes, are done with a blur, misty vibe that makes it sultry :rolleyes: The recent kiss scene on the couch, HOT like FIRE :naughty2: It almost feels like a movie, much less a lakorn. Honestly it's one of the most well done lakorn I've seen in a while, in term of directing and editing. The only complain I have is the obvious fake tattoos the two main male leads are sporting lol. I can't take them serious in that shirtless fighting scene because I was cracking up at their poorly, chld-liked render tattoos lol. PCKNMCPW was bad in the directing and filming aspect, the cuts and transitions are done poorly. The only good thing about PCKNMCPW is KimJa. I kept on watching for them only, and at certain times, I was only watching it for Mor Wat.

Well I haven't watch enough ch7 or ch5 lakorns to answer that question, but the ones I've seen are pretty fast in the romance department. Mick recent one with Pim has a kiss scene in the second episode, and the two sort of confessing each other feelings, or showing signs of affection to one another in the first episode.

After PCKNMCPW, there's really nothing to watch on ch3. Like @doojhyo I've tried to watch the one with Andrew and Ploy, and it was hilarious but I wasn't hooked. I might come back to watch it when it's completely subbed. I've watched the one with Mark and Patricia, but it's boring, not my type of lakorn sadly. Sorry Mark, maybe the next one lol.

@doojhyo Mafia lakorns are like gang type of drama. Lots of violence, fighting/shooting scenes. The drama that MomRamy and I are talking about is called Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai, Once A Upon A Time In My Heart. You can watch it raw here: http://www.thailakornvideos.com/once-upon-a-time-in-my-heart-ep-1/ and it's being subbed!!!!! Yes!!!! You can get updates on the subbing project here: https://nekomeowmeow.wordpress.com/klknnhj/ So thankful it's being subbed. Or you can read recaps of the drama here: https://lovefia.com/

And I think PCKNMCPW was a success. I don't remember who, but someone in the PCKNMCPW's thread mentioned that the rating for lakorns has changed. Back then the rating was a combination of online streaming and live viewing, but now it's only live viewing so the numbers are smaller. So with what the lakorn has during its run, it could be considered a successful lakorn. If you check the number of views the lakorn has on ch3 official on youtube, it's in the millions. That's massive for a lakorn, compare to its rival during the airing period those are huge numbers. Compare to Kimmy's recent past lakorns, PCKNMCPW is a huge success for Kimmy at least. Because I believe James' Ka Badin was huge in rating, right?

Has anyone seen Kimmy's event with Weir today? She's sporting this dark, fall makeup and she looks amazing. I would never look great with that type of makeup lol. And her hair is black now!!!!
Wow I'm so impress on how detail you explain! Has ha, yes you are right! I've heard about Mik in Talay Fai, but I never watch it because I don't like ch7 lakorn, but I have nothing to watch so I give it a try. Oh my god, I love Mik and Pim pairing and storyline. Now I have to search for his other lakorn too, I think he's super handsome and his acting is pretty good! Their kisses scene is much more mature than ch3 kiss scene. Sorry I think we are out of topic here, maybe we should move to KLKNNHJ thread to avoid any other problem.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy We are indeed off-topic lol. Will be making my way to KLKNNHJ's thread later. I'm so use to coming here first and foremost, so it's a habit now lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wonder why on Share Rice its only rated as Very Popular instead of Top Rated. It had so many views, almost 4 million views on the first clip and its been 2 months since the lakorn ended. I remember numbers were rising like crazy.

I remember episode 10 was all 1 M views but I think ch3 had to take it down and repost it.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well PCKNMCPW did do a great job in rating, but I don't think it was like the "it" drama of the year. It's definitely more well received international than in Thailand. I'm just glad that it's still being talked about now. I think James was asked about it in his recent event interview I saw on IG. Of course, I have no idea what he said but it's related to Kim and PCKNMCPW. Let's just be happy that it did fairly well for KimJa. Remember that MK had a lakorn together before PCKK and it was not a hit, so for KimJa first collaboration, and they're receiving this much love and support is a good thing.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Are you watching it too? I'm in love with the drama, especially the chemistry between Mick and Pim. I love love Mick's character, Daniel, so much. He's honestly so swoon-worthy. That calm and collective personality, and oh so soft spoken to the n'ek is my type of p'ek :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: It was love at first sight lol. I don't watch much ch7 drama, but this one is really well done in term of story and filming. I didn't even know about its existence until I stumbled on the mv for the ost and fell in love with the song. The ost with the duo is love. I'm obsessed with it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

I actually don't like mafia theme lakorn, but I'm hook with this one. I think the fighting scenes are well done (usually lakorn fighting scene sucks) and the overall darkness balance with this light, fluffy romance, which sadly is turning quite heartbreaking in recent episodes but I'm all down for some heart breaking because the actors are killing it with their acting. What I love is how the drama is filmed, there's an edge to it. Darker scenes are kept in the dark. Light, comedic scenes are full of brightness and color. Romantic scenes, are done with a blur, misty vibe that makes it sultry :rolleyes: The recent kiss scene on the couch, HOT like FIRE :naughty2: It almost feels like a movie, much less a lakorn. Honestly it's one of the most well done lakorn I've seen in a while, in term of directing and editing. The only complain I have is the obvious fake tattoos the two main male leads are sporting lol. I can't take them serious in that shirtless fighting scene because I was cracking up at their poorly, chld-liked render tattoos lol. PCKNMCPW was bad in the directing and filming aspect, the cuts and transitions are done poorly. The only good thing about PCKNMCPW is KimJa. I kept on watching for them only, and at certain times, I was only watching it for Mor Wat.

Well I haven't watch enough ch7 or ch5 lakorns to answer that question, but the ones I've seen are pretty fast in the romance department. Mick recent one with Pim has a kiss scene in the second episode, and the two sort of confessing each other feelings, or showing signs of affection to one another in the first episode.

After PCKNMCPW, there's really nothing to watch on ch3. Like @doojhyo I've tried to watch the one with Andrew and Ploy, and it was hilarious but I wasn't hooked. I might come back to watch it when it's completely subbed. I've watched the one with Mark and Patricia, but it's boring, not my type of lakorn sadly. Sorry Mark, maybe the next one lol.

@doojhyo Mafia lakorns are like gang type of drama. Lots of violence, fighting/shooting scenes. The drama that MomRamy and I are talking about is called Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai, Once A Upon A Time In My Heart. You can watch it raw here: http://www.thailakornvideos.com/once-upon-a-time-in-my-heart-ep-1/ and it's being subbed!!!!! Yes!!!! You can get updates on the subbing project here: https://nekomeowmeow.wordpress.com/klknnhj/ So thankful it's being subbed. Or you can read recaps of the drama here: https://lovefia.com/

And I think PCKNMCPW was a success. I don't remember who, but someone in the PCKNMCPW's thread mentioned that the rating for lakorns has changed. Back then the rating was a combination of online streaming and live viewing, but now it's only live viewing so the numbers are smaller. So with what the lakorn has during its run, it could be considered a successful lakorn. If you check the number of views the lakorn has on ch3 official on youtube, it's in the millions. That's massive for a lakorn, compare to its rival during the airing period those are huge numbers. Compare to Kimmy's recent past lakorns, PCKNMCPW is a huge success for Kimmy at least. Because I believe James' Ka Badin was huge in rating, right?

Has anyone seen Kimmy's event with Weir today? She's sporting this dark, fall makeup and she looks amazing. I would never look great with that type of makeup lol. And her hair is black now!!!!

thanks for the explaination...i will watch that drama with pim and mick...i hope kimja can get more project in the future...for me i think pcknmcpw is quite goood in terms of story line and directing.....the scene was great...

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I'm so impress on how detail you explain! Has ha, yes you are right! I've heard about Mik in Talay Fai, but I never watch it because I don't like ch7 lakorn, but I have nothing to watch so I give it a try. Oh my god, I love Mik and Pim pairing and storyline. Now I have to search for his other lakorn too, I think he's super handsome and his acting is pretty good! Their kisses scene is much more mature than ch3 kiss scene. Sorry I think we are out of topic here, maybe we should move to KLKNNHJ thread to avoid any other problem.
I watched talay fai until the middle then the story line got old and boring. They were both good looking actors, but the chemistry was just not there. Or maybe the acting wasnt that great. It was my first time watching a ch. 7 Lakorn.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I watched talay fai until the middle then the story line got old and boring. They were both good looking actors, but the chemistry was just not there. Or maybe the acting wasnt that great. It was my first time watching a ch. 7 Lakorn.
Putting it in spoiler because it's off topic lol

Acting-wise I thought they both were good and I see the chemistry as well, however compare to the chemistry he's having with his new n'ek, Pim, it's a little lacking. With Mick and Pim, they just have to look at each other and I'm a puddle of goo lol. I think it has a lot to do with the characters and the story of Talay Fai. Talay Fai is just bad, in my opinion, and it takes away the chemistry and acting of the two main leads

I feel like Mick and Pim give off such a KimJa's vibe to me. I think that's why I'm liking them so much lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No update on Kimja yet! So sad.
Hm is Mick and Pim really like kimja, I've never heard of her too.

Is P'Noom Kim's manager?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
No update on Kimja yet! So sad.
Hm is Mick and Pim really like kimja, I've never heard of her too.

Is P'Noom Kim's manager?
Well what I mean by being similar to KimJa, is the feeling I get when I watch them on screen that is. I don't know if they're similar to KimJa off screen since I don't follow them as closely as I am with KimJa, actually I don't follow them at all lol, so can't comment on that factor. With Mick and Pim, they don't have to say anything or have any close interaction but they are about to translate their feelings through their eyes, and it gets me every time. Similar to KimJa. I'm talking more on the basic of their acting, not on the personal level.

KimJa act so well with their eyes, and I think Mick and Pim are the same in some extension. Both pra'nangs are cute and lovable in their own way. But I'm talking more of how I feel when I watch them, it feels the same as when I was watching Mor Wat and Nuth. Hope that makes sense lol.

And no update on our KimJa sadly, but I just saw a post on IG and James is dominating the online voting poll for the OK! Awards Heartthrob. He's in the 80% and the others are in the single digit. Our man is killing it! I hope he wins and it would be even better if Kimmy wins too. I'm not sure what her percentage is in the poll???

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
wow that high ha...is this poll really valid..80% is more than half...that means more than half of the voters vote for the james...who is the other contenders??? i hope kim and james can win and become new koojin..

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 1.32.04 PM.png

Well I don't know if it's valid, but James was leading before so.... The others are Push, James Ji, and Mario. All are quite popular so the high percentage that James Ma is receiving is surprising.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
wow i guess james ma become popular now...mario and james ji is really popular..becoz i saw on other poll that james jirayu is leading...the second is push...i'm surprised and cant believe that james ma surpassed all those people

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kimmy is currently lead with 42%
Toey & Taew 23%
Min 13%

Trying to post a screenshot but kept saying file too big

In the beginning James Ma was in 3rd place, he is leading by far!! So happy for him, considering his competitors are hella popular too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
12446335_1679018632347617_944943752_n_jpg_ig_cac.jpg Rare pic of Mark and Jma!!! Wow... how come they look so awkward, other times idk if this is before PCKN but I saw it at Spicy forum under the 46 love mission thread. Honestly I like that forum too cause everyone is brutally honest.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 2028 Rare pic of Mark and Jma!!! Wow... how come they look so awkward, other times idk if this is before PCKN but I saw it at Spicy forum under the 46 love mission thread. Honestly I like that forum too cause everyone is brutally honest.
This must be old bc mark looks thinner. He is more muscular now. James needs to not become friends with him though lolo

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 2028 Rare pic of Mark and Jma!!! Wow... how come they look so awkward, other times idk if this is before PCKN but I saw it at Spicy forum under the 46 love mission thread. Honestly I like that forum too cause everyone is brutally honest.

just visit the forum ur talk about...want to register as a member but after reading the comment in that thread dont want anymore...obviously the commenters is mark and kim shipper babbling about how this 'two boys' is soo rude not helping kimberley when she fall..:mad::mad::mad:....haish looking at that makes me realized how soo underrated james ma is during that time...the highlight of the event is nadech yaya and mark kim..sorry this is off topic but who is the scorer in the soccer match for the green team..if i'm not mistaken the green team won in that match...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
just visit the forum ur talk about...want to register as a member but after reading the comment in that thread dont want anymore...obviously the commenters is mark and kim shipper babbling about how this 'two boys' is soo rude not helping kimberley when she fall..:mad::mad::mad:....haish looking at that makes me realized how soo underrated james ma is during that time...the highlight of the event is nadech yaya and mark kim..sorry this is off topic but who is the scorer in the soccer match for the green team..if i'm not mistaken the green team won in that match...
If you keep reading they actually talked about how nice Jma was to help Kimmy through out the show. Many mk and ny shippers nowadays :D not sure about the match

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
actually i read all the comments...only two comments that mention about jma in not soo many words...:):)...when will the ok magazine announces it winner??