KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

enzek

sarNie Adult
btw, anybody has seen this? haishh everyday i'm become more smitten with this guy:love: i think i'm gonna ship him with myself:p:risas3:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Haha thanks for understanding. I am bored of MK acting but I honestly don't hate mark, well not anymore anyways, and I definitely do not hate kim. When I said I wasnt following kim or jma separately or together, first Jma has lakorns with none of the n'eks I like, Im good with Margie but after bts pics it doesnt look interesting, I can't stand Mint C acting, and I dont follow Mew much. For Kimmy, I like James Ji but I have to say his acting is not the best, plus Kimmy only have 1 lakorn a year which means I am stuck with seeing MK. I respect their relationship, but since they are koojin we don't have a high chance of seeing her being promoted ON SCREEN with a different P'ek, which mean on and off will be with Mark mostly. I am glad they are not superly promoted though and MK FC still support them with others. Anyways I am not trying to offend anyone.
yeah i hope that kim will accept more lakorn:(

oh that mean you won't join me spazzing & babbling at akom, sai tarn hua jai & chart seur mung korn lakorn thread? aww i will feel lonely LOL:crybaby2:

btw, can i ask you? why you feel uninterested after watch bts of akom? you said that you not fond with mint c acting, so does that mean you don't watch james ma lakorn khun chai ronnapee? so when did you start like james? is it in PCKNMCPW? sorry if i'm asking too much. i'm just curious about your view & opinion:p

well although i'm kinda sad coz i don't know when will kimja reunite in lakorn again, i'm gonna watch all james & kim lakorn coz if i'm complaint too much there's nothing to watch LOL
but it always feel more better when your have member spazzing with you hehe. still everybody have their own views & opinions and i respect that.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
We are indeed delusional lol but we still need to differentiate between fantasy and reality. I adore KimJa but it's more on a onscreen basic because I know Kimmy's taken lol. Can you imagine how crazy we'll be if Kim is single? :lol: I know for sure I will be full on shipping them like there's no tomorrow :lol:

I like Mark but I'm not crazy about him lol. I don't follow his news and interviews or dramas like I do with Kim. Actually I don't follow news, interviews, or dramas of any other Thai actors other than Kim lol. With Mark, I only know news about him if Kimmy is involved which in most cases it always does. He get asks about Kim a lot too. What can we do really??? I hate it but I've came to accept that they will always be under each other shadow :facepalm: I think I like Mark because he's dating Kim :lol: I don't think I will like him much if he didn't date Kim. I heard about his past playboy persona, but he's changed a lot ever since he met Kim. He's more matured and grounded now and I hope he keeps it up. If he ever hurt Kim, I swear :mad::BangHead::coleman:

And I'm on summer break. No more classes but I will start my internship soon, but June is a free month for now :D
if both kimja are single i'm gonna be more crazy & delusional:p i might even write a fanfic:risas3: but my writing & imagination skill are so bad. maybe i'm the only one will understand it if i write it LOL:nut:

i don't know about mark past history so much but anyway i hope kim will be happy with whoever she choose to be with:)

oh you on summer break. no wonder. june is free month for me too. *sigh* classes gonna start just around the corner:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah i hope that kim will accept more lakorn:(

oh that mean you won't join me spazzing & babbling at akom, sai tarn hua jai & chart seur mung korn lakorn thread? aww i will feel lonely LOL:crybaby2:

btw, can i ask you? why you feel uninterested after watch bts of akom? you said that you not fond with mint c acting, so does that mean you don't watch james ma lakorn khun chai ronnapee? so when did you start like james? is it in PCKNMCPW? sorry if i'm asking too much. i'm just curious about your view & opinion:p

well although i'm kinda sad coz i don't know when will kimja reunite in lakorn again, i'm gonna watch all james & kim lakorn coz if i'm complaint too much there's nothing to watch LOL
but it always feel more better when your have member spazzing with you hehe. still everybody have their own views & opinions and i respect that.
Lol I really liked James since KCR, it was love at first sight, I tried to watch it but I can't ever bear n'ek's acting, I only watch her act once and it was in Ruk Pathiharn. I really liked the p'ek tho and kinda researched about him, I never even wished for Kimja to act together but when I was away I came back and found out Anne chose Kimmy again and yes the p'ek was the cute guy I was drooling over. So happy. Always liked him but never knew about his acting, while pckn was filming watched Matt and JMa's mv and bits of the lakorn, I was actually really impressed even watched some of his scenes in The gentlemen series too. Love Jma a lot, I am so into him myself, My friend and I call him James Hubby lol. He is also my screensaver too. For Akom, i seen updates and it looks boring for me and when he was wearing the black mask wth lol, but who knows I might watch it if its subbed, and I like Mew's face too so I might watch lol. I waiting for Microlove. I will try to come spazz with you here and there lol

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Alin, for me I never seen a n'ek like that. She is mean only to mean people, i loved how shes so nice to Kru Cook and protects him. She will stand up for the people she love. She's so sweet silly and narak. Would love to see Kimmy in a role like that. Lol just talking about I need to rewatch

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
which interview is that? is it before or after he acts with kim?

here some info to know the possibility of your question::p

from @AnnTfan research:

from my research:p

HOW TO TELL IF A GUY LIKES YOU?

He Touches You
Even when he doesn’t really have to – he touches you. Accidentally, or just subconsciously, he makes some kind of physical contact with you.

Let’s say you guys are chatting and when he’s trying to make a point he touches you to stress a word. There you go… the more physical contact a guy makes, the more obvious it is that he likes you. Does he try to play any games, or is he teasing you in a way that involves physical contact? If yes, that’s a sign he likes you and maybe he’s not even aware of it. This is especially the case if you’re at some house party and he tries to dance or puts his hand on your shoulder just to use you as support to keep balance. If he’s goofing around and touches you, that’s another sign.

Another thing you can do is touch him and see how he reacts. Is he comfortable with it or does he get really nervous? When he says something and if it’s funny and you laugh, you can hold on to him not to fall on the ground or something, see how he reacts. The best way to find out if a guy likes you is to test him in these subtle ways where you can see how he reacts.

comment: we can say he make physical contact in gentleman manner comfortably:naughty2:

Making Fun of You and Teasing
One more definite way to tell if a guy likes you is if he’s constantly making fun of you and busting your balls. If he’s making jokes with you, trying to make you laugh, joke around and he’s being a bit sarcastic, you know he probably likes you.

This is like when you where kids and he fought for your attention, or picked on you, pulled your hair etc. Guys do the same as grown ups too, they just change the method of getting your attention.

A guy almost NEVER teases a girl he’s not interested in. You can consider any type of teasing as flirting in a way. He may mimic something about you etc. These are all signs of interest.

comment: yeah, he mimic kim before. not only he lean on her (hello, physical contact!) on @Step siggie he also must tease kim something so kim hit him:p

He Gives You Compliments
Let’s face it – a compliment always feels nice. Even if you don’t like a guy, but he compliments your looks, clothes, personality, or anything else about you – he probably likes you.

Guys rarely compliment women they’re not interested in. He might give you a subtle, not so obvious, compliment and then keep making jokes on your account and keep fooling around.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter whether he compliments you directly or indirectly, getting a compliment from him definitely tells that this guy likes you. Even look for backhanded compliments, something subtle.

comment: he compliments about kim a lot from his other n'eks;)

He Remembers the Details
Let’s say you’ve met this guy once before, talked a bit, and now you run into him again. Does he remember some tiny, little detail from your previous conversation? Something that’s trivial, irrelevant, even pointless? Guys have a selective memory.

When a guy likes you, he pays more attention to what you’ve said, he delves deeper into your words and tries to figure out their hidden meaning. So, if he brings up something that you’ve talked about before, and you figure he remembers things you say – it’s possible that it’s because he likes you.

This is often a sure sign that tells that a guy likes you, because guys tend to forget everything that chicks they are NOT interested in, say. Their name, job, where they’re from, what they do, hobbies, opinions, and whatever they’ve said when they first met, just evaporate.

If we don’t like a girl, often what she says isn’t “worth remembering” so our brain just filters it. Goes in on one ear, goes out on the other one.

comment: well this make me remember that he remember kim's first role:nut:

well there's been said that "innocent until proven guilty" LOL it seem there's a sign hehe:love:

extra tips from Dr Satawat;)

when his freaking stubbornly annoying wife:BangHead: asked him how did he know that she don't like the busybody guy that she use as tool to make him jealous, he said:

"Because your iris never changes when you're looking at this face. I'm a doctor, i can tell. You need to be someone you love for your iris to open up to sunlight. You never looked at him like you look at me. Your body language gives it away."

but after that Wat still said that he jealous:( my heart broke for him in this scenes:crybaby2:

so @andreanaing what do you think? is he or not?:naughty2::p

btw did you watch PCKNMCPW till end? what is your opinion about it? satisfied? annoyed? i'm kinda miss you lakorn analysis LOL
I love your two-cent tips about how to know a man loves you.

I managed to finish PCKNMCPW yes during my exam time. lolz. I wouldn't have lived or properly been able to sit for my exams so I watched the final ep amidst my stressful exams.

I love Jame's manly voice esp. when he tried to hug Kim. It sounds so sexy and turns me on every time I replay. I don't know how Kim manages to ignore such seduction. lolz...

I regret why our final lovey dovey was so short. It should have been stretched a bit just to show how Kim could go head over heel to James on the island, jealous of this and that. She looks extra adorable when she acts out she's crossed with James. Can't believe she's so natural in her acting. Perhaps she might have crossed with Mark time and time again in that way; this may in turn make Mark fall in love with Kim over her cute adorable charming long face. :D :D :D

Though I thought I would have had a withdrawal syndrome as PCKNMCPW ended, I am a bit of surprised with myself moving on and fall in love with this Korean drama "Doctors" again. As much as I love James and Kim to be in another lakorn again, I see it is not possible within two years for several reasons you guys have already cited. However, if they do come to reunite again shortly, I would love to see James bullying Kim in a slap-kiss lakorn.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry guys about Kimmy. Just a little fustrated at Kimmy, even though I know I shouldnt be, just don't want Kimmy to be all about Mark, I mean I know I get annoyed when Nadech does it, I think I can be non bias as a fan too and say what im thinking. Whether kimmy is making kimja a real thing or not I dont really care, honestly I love seeing the friendship between pranangs it makes the lakorn even better, kim rarely posts anyone but constantly Mark. I don't get why we spend time bashing others but can't see it in our bias, sometimes I wish other people would say something they dont like about their bias too. I'm just a little mad at kimmy over that if someone can explain why that would be great, I just felt like shes been shrugging off the whole pckn. Even though when I was an MK shipper I would say I get bored of them, i bet many people wish yadechers would say that about yadech. Anyways thanks for your words guys, hehe I know haters everywhere, good thing u guys already explained Kim out. Yes sometimes I remember why Kimmy distance herself from her other p'eks, cause of the old scandal. Anyways @Peace u said if i was a true fan i would know why she didnt go? Well I dont know I only know things if people tell me or if its in english. Again sorry for hurting u guys. :)

And I know Im not suppose to be controlling her life, like I said I hate it if she's starting to act like other daras.
I see Kim talking so friendly with James off screen. James likes playing around with Kim. There are several fancams about it. But once the camera's on, James starts acting like a gentleman and Kim seems so reserved. They both want to turn down rumors, I believe, as images are very important for actors and actresses in Thai entertainment industry. Not going to James's graduation is a personal choice and I don't see why it should be a problem. She may be busy or may have some schedules; who knows? But what I can tell you for sure is James likes Kim a lot and Kim also loves talking to James a lot but they all happen offscreen unfortunately. James's fans have several evidence and they have posted them on youtube. I can't really recall which channel but I have seen them several times so I can confidently say their friendship is deep. James time and time again says Kim's behavior towards him never changes from the start to the end. He likes her being so consistently friendly with him, being a true friend to him. He always mentions that in his interviews whenever he is asked about Kim. So that's another proof.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
We are indeed delusional lol but we still need to differentiate between fantasy and reality. I adore KimJa but it's more on a onscreen basic because I know Kimmy's taken lol. Can you imagine how crazy we'll be if Kim is single? :lol: I know for sure I will be full on shipping them like there's no tomorrow :lol:

I like Mark but I'm not crazy about him lol. I don't follow his news and interviews or dramas like I do with Kim. Actually I don't follow news, interviews, or dramas of any other Thai actors other than Kim lol. With Mark, I only know news about him if Kimmy is involved which in most cases it always does. He get asks about Kim a lot too. What can we do really??? I hate it but I've came to accept that they will always be under each other shadow :facepalm: I think I like Mark because he's dating Kim :lol: I don't think I will like him much if he didn't date Kim. I heard about his past playboy persona, but he's changed a lot ever since he met Kim. He's more matured and grounded now and I hope he keeps it up. If he ever hurt Kim, I swear :mad::BangHead::coleman:

And I'm on summer break. No more classes but I will start my internship soon, but June is a free month for now :D
Good luck with your internship and make sure you have some fun in June. :D

Mark is a good guy. Everyone may misunderstand his frank behavior and talks but Kim has always understood him since Day one that Mark has no evilness in his personality and manner. He is being sociable and friendly towards everyone. And I like his puppy face whenever Kim teases him in the interviews. He's so afraid that Kim might get mad with him but at the same time, he doesn't really like when Kim teases him. He's so adorable in those time.

Kimja is definitely a true koojin in my opinion. They have an extraordinary chemistry between them, sometimes passing over the level that Barry and Kim used to have. Perhaps both are very good actors and commit all to acting; they both turn out so perfect. I really enjoy their coupling- no overdoing it or underacting it. It's just right in both of their acting. That's called professional acting. Maybe a bit shy in the beginning but they rarely complain and do their job till the end. That is what I like about Kimja couple.

As everyone has said, I would have wanted James to pursue Kim if Kim were a single. But sometimes it's enough to be a forever onscreen couple such as Ann-Ken couple. They can be very good friends like their seniors and still have their private lives for themselves.

Reactions: Ame

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I see Kim talking so friendly with James off screen. James likes playing around with Kim. There are several fancams about it. But once the camera's on, James starts acting like a gentleman and Kim seems so reserved. They both want to turn down rumors, I believe, as images are very important for actors and actresses in Thai entertainment industry. Not going to James's graduation is a personal choice and I don't see why it should be a problem. She may be busy or may have some schedules; who knows? But what I can tell you for sure is James likes Kim a lot and Kim also loves talking to James a lot but they all happen offscreen unfortunately. James's fans have several evidence and they have posted them on youtube. I can't really recall which channel but I have seen them several times so I can confidently say their friendship is deep. James time and time again says Kim's behavior towards him never changes from the start to the end. He likes her being so consistently friendly with him, being a true friend to him. He always mentions that in his interviews whenever he is asked about Kim. So that's another proof.

can u please give me the link of fancam of kim and james interaction...???:)

enzek

sarNie Adult
Lol I really liked James since KCR, it was love at first sight, I tried to watch it but I can't ever bear n'ek's acting, I only watch her act once and it was in Ruk Pathiharn. I really liked the p'ek tho and kinda researched about him, I never even wished for Kimja to act together but when I was away I came back and found out Anne chose Kimmy again and yes the p'ek was the cute guy I was drooling over. So happy. Always liked him but never knew about his acting, while pckn was filming watched Matt and JMa's mv and bits of the lakorn, I was actually really impressed even watched some of his scenes in The gentlemen series too. Love Jma a lot, I am so into him myself, My friend and I call him James Hubby lol. He is also my screensaver too. For Akom, i seen updates and it looks boring for me and when he was wearing the black mask wth lol, but who knows I might watch it if its subbed, and I like Mew's face too so I might watch lol. I waiting for Microlove. I will try to come spazz with you here and there lol
other than Akom, i'm excited with Microlove too. curious how James Ma will act with Eun Jung:D
i remember James said that they communicate with each other in english

yeah hope you will come to join me babbling in other lakorn thread. at least i have a partner in crime:p
when i'm trying to talk/spazz/babble to my friends or family about thai lakorn they be like:

I love Alin, for me I never seen a n'ek like that. She is mean only to mean people, i loved how shes so nice to Kru Cook and protects him. She will stand up for the people she love. She's so sweet silly and narak. Would love to see Kimmy in a role like that. Lol just talking about I need to rewatch
yeah Alin character don't make me want to pull my hair or headdesk. different from majority tough & rich n'ek character in lakorn. hope Kim would get to play that kind of character in lakorn.

i wonder if Ann gonna remake her top lakorn like Oum Ruk/Sawan Biang/Sood Sanae Ha. for me, among all Ann lakorn these are the top including Manee Yard Fah. from what i know one of Ann next project, Likit Ruk with Nadech as the p'ek & Yaya as the n'ek is adaptation from Manee Yard Fah. at least it seem so from the info about the plot.

in my opinion, Ann production is not bad but it seem she do better in melodrama & romantic genre than comedy genre. she just need to tone down the villain & give less screen time to side characters LOL with comedy genre, i only like PCKK 2012.
although PCKNMCPW is not perfect but all the romance scene between Satiya make me swoon & my heart flutter. it kinda long time ago that i feel like this while watching romantic scenes in lakorn LOL *sigh* i really miss them:(

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
can u please give me the link of fancam of kim and james interaction...???:)
sorry doojhyo, I didn't save it or mark it to recall the link. Their most obvious interaction was during love mission and before they started filming morning show. In the beginning I thought they lacked interaction but that fancam shows James and Kim quite interactive and playful around each other. I'll post the link when I found them back. For now, I don't have them anymore.

but for your entertainment, this IG is dedicated to Kimja. They also have several cute Kimja pics.

This link will show how James extend his protective hand towards Kim. lolz. I'm so in love with this couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGzR2JSLxHo/?taken-by=kimja_family

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
sorry doojhyo, I didn't save it or mark it to recall the link. Their most obvious interaction was during love mission and before they started filming morning show. In the beginning I thought they lacked interaction but that fancam shows James and Kim quite interactive and playful around each other. I'll post the link when I found them back. For now, I don't have them anymore.

ok i will wait.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I love your two-cent tips about how to know a man loves you.

I managed to finish PCKNMCPW yes during my exam time. lolz. I wouldn't have lived or properly been able to sit for my exams so I watched the final ep amidst my stressful exams.

I love Jame's manly voice esp. when he tried to hug Kim. It sounds so sexy and turns me on every time I replay. I don't know how Kim manages to ignore such seduction. lolz...

I regret why our final lovey dovey was so short. It should have been stretched a bit just to show how Kim could go head over heel to James on the island, jealous of this and that. She looks extra adorable when she acts out she's crossed with James. Can't believe she's so natural in her acting. Perhaps she might have crossed with Mark time and time again in that way; this may in turn make Mark fall in love with Kim over her cute adorable charming long face. :D :D :D

Though I thought I would have had a withdrawal syndrome as PCKNMCPW ended, I am a bit of surprised with myself moving on and fall in love with this Korean drama "Doctors" again. As much as I love James and Kim to be in another lakorn again, I see it is not possible within two years for several reasons you guys have already cited. However, if they do come to reunite again shortly, I would love to see James bullying Kim in a slap-kiss lakorn.
agree with the bolded part. i watch & like all james ma lakorn so far. he attractive in his other lakorn too but in PCKNMCPW he become more sexy & swoonworthy:love: whether it with or without the nipple scenes, everytime he's on the screen, he make me drooling & distract me from reading the subtitle :love::risas3:

is Doctors good? the teacher-student love story remind me about the shoujo manga LOL

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
agree with the bolded part. i watch & like all james ma lakorn so far. he attractive in his other lakorn too but in PCKNMCPW he become more sexy & swoonworthy:love: whether it with or without the nipple scenes, everytime he's on the screen, he make me drooling & distract me from reading the subtitle :love::risas3:

is Doctors good? the teacher-student love story remind me about the shoujo manga LOL
It's superb cool. The love story hasn't started yet; it looks like it would this week when Shin Hye grows up and Rae Won comes to become her mentor at the hospital. I think the writer is very careful not to steam the teacher-student love story at the high school so that she would not confront Korean culture or undermine her viewer's rate. So far, it's hitting the ground, I'll say.

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm happy that kimja are having a good friendship with each other. i think what some people want is that not only they become friendly off screen but also not having any problem to show it in public like other actor & actress whether there are any official event or not. well to be honest i want them to be like that too but i don't want kim to involved with any nonsense article written by the" don't have any productive thing to to" kind of journalist. as long they are in good terms it ok for me.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Your mom's words are truly wise. Shipping is all fun and game only if we don't think too deeply into it. With KimJa it's a little more challenging when one of them is in a relationship. I think most of our discussion falls into James' affection/feelings for Kim, and how we think maybe he hovers a possible crush towards her, and how Kim seems to show lack of interest in him lol, which to me is reasonable given her relationship status, but for some it's heartbreaking I guess lol. I'm not asking for anything really, I just want them to be friendly outside of work and maybe a possible reunion in the future. I don't even care what the lakorn is about as long as James and Kim starred in it I will definitely watch (the same with KimBarry lol).

And wow! You're teaching yourselves Thai? Learning a language on your own is very challenging. I tried to teach myself Korean once so I can watch Korean drama without the need of English subtitles, and it was so hard lol. I failed miserably lol. Well good luck on that! I hope you mastered it to the fullest.

And welcome to the KimJa's fandom. I think the thread will be slow as PCKNMCPW's fame dies down in the next couple of weeks, well it sort of is now to be honest, but I hope you'll stick around and spazz with us whenever there's news of the two.

And thanks for the fanvid :D I love watching fanvid of them interacting outside of lakorn. It just warms my heart :icon12::icon12::icon12: There are some clips in the fanvid that I haven't seen before so it's nice to see unseen clips of the two of them.

Agree with the bolded part lol. You honestly cannot spazz about KimJa to the fullest, MK will always be that party wrecker :lol: In term of reunion with past p'eks, I think the same as you. The chance is slim so I don't try to think too much of it, but deep inside I have that little hope that "Maybe next year." But I'm always super happy to hear news of Kim pairing up with someone new, even with Boy, who I don't particularly am a fan of, but I was still happy to see her with someone other than Mark :lol:

And to clarify, I don't hate Mark :lol: I just don't want to see MK in another lakorn, well at least not so soon. I really want Kim to work with other actors. The word "bored" is the perfect description of how I feel about MK "ACTING" together. I have no problem with them outside of work, I think they are lovely and adorable, but work-wise I just don't feel the excitement of the pairing.
oh you've tried to learn korean language too? OMG korean language & their honorifics LOL

i'm gonna to read if thailand language also has that honorific speech thing. if it less than korean language then maybe i can try to learn it LOL

don't worry you guys, keep the hope. maybe kimja will get reunite soon. if not in 3 years maybe in 6 years:crybaby2: then i can watch kimja next lakorn with my hubby & kids together LOL

enzek

sarNie Adult
It's superb cool. The love story hasn't started yet; it looks like it would this week when Shin Hye grows up and Rae Won comes to become her mentor at the hospital. I think the writer is very careful not to steam the teacher-student love story at the high school so that she would not confront Korean culture or undermine her viewer's rate. So far, it's hitting the ground, I'll say.
actually i'm dislike high school student love story in korean & japanese dramas and feel kinda icky with teacher-high school student love line in dramas. i prefer collage student or adult teacher-student love story. the premise kinda interesting but i'm kinda wary with this writer previous dramas. i watch high society before. it started ok but then it become bleh. but i don't blame the korean dramas writer 100% sometimes. the major 3 tv channel in korea especially SBS love to ruin the dramas with the product placements sheesh

opss sorry for off topic:p

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
from the all vids and interview or talk show about kim and james i can say and really sure like 100% sure that james like kim and i think he likes kim before they are even casted in pcknmcw..either it is real love or just a boy crush well considering he is just 22 years old its hard to tell..whereas for kim in my opinion she's close and feel comfortable with james. ..i can see that the way she interact with james is different with with her other praek..she likes james but she set up a limit to how close she is with james..i can see that when she with james she's happy..but because of the past scandal she become more careful...anyways just waiting patiently for any good news about this two..:)