KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Step

Mrs James Ma
They have to reunite. There are so many comments of fans in FMVs, FB, IG they all are wishing for their reunite. Ch3 please do it

cr jamesma_kimberley

enzek

sarNie Adult
Lolol
"NUTH, Where's our baby?" Lol

Or

"Really, nuth, but you won't watch our baby?"
LOL for me it like:

nuth: honey, look i'm bringing our daughter along today! she miss you!:love:

Satiya junior is daddy's fangirl you know;)

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
OOOOOMMMGGG another new pic :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: so HHOOOOOOTTT :nut::nut::nut:

cr as tagged
i don't think it a new pic. it seem has been posted it here before.

this is when Wat tease Nuth about sleeping together. nuth said their marriage is fake & there's nothing between them but then Wat said "but in a lakorn every time there's a fake marriage they end up sleeping with each other, right?" he actually hope for it LOL:p anyway congrats dude coz your hope come true after all the hardship that you have to endure:thumbup::risas3:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
They have to reunite. There are so many comments of fans in FMVs, FB, IG they all are wishing for their reunite. Ch3 please do it

cr jamesma_kimberley
Kimja look so gorgeous together *sigh*

if kimbarry need such that long time to reunite imagine how long it gonna take for kimja LOL

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I was watching it, I was like James just do it lol. I really loved James unzipping her dress and cheats :p Awww miss this lakorn already
Idk if its new or old. Looks like they are reposting it for fans
i don't think it a new pic. it seem has been posted it here before.

this is when Wat tease Nuth about sleeping together. nuth said their marriage is fake & there's nothing between them but then Wat said "but in a lakorn every time there's a fake marriage they end up sleeping with each other, right?" he actually hope for it LOL:p anyway congrats dude coz your hope come true after all the hardship that you have to endure:thumbup::risas3:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
How long kim been together with mark until now?

This make me remember about @andreanaing said before that she want to clone Kim & give her to James LOL

Yes I want KimJa to reunite but with good script & production next time. I like PCKNMCPW very much but I want KimJa in a lakorn that has less villain than that.

But KimJa schedules are busy and their next lakorns are shooting at the amoeba pace so maybe we have to wait until 2020 or worst until one of us get married LOL:crybaby2:
cloning is expensive but for JM it's worth it. He might even chips in; who knows?

Wow- Kimja thread! I love it. I miss them so muchhh. They are my new OTP and will always be a cute one. Kimja IG has so many great videos as well. :D

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I see James Ma with Mint today; they are doing some short interviews. Then I realize James Ma best look with Kim in fact. Kim shines James Ma so well. He glows; does that mean he's in love with Kim?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh I hate to say this, but I don't think I will be keeping up with Kimja together or separately. Completely lost faith and Kim doesn't seem to show much interest towards any other p'ek who is not Mark, not sure why she can't be friends or public with her p'eks, she never post about James Ma unless an episode was coming out. I get she is dating Mark and its her life but I kinda find her acting rude when she didn't thank James Ma or make her way to see him at his graduation, kimmy seems like such a friendly person but now I feel like blehhh. :) :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gosh I hate to say this, but I don't think I will be keeping up with Kimja together or separately. Completely lost faith and Kim doesn't seem to show much interest towards any other p'ek who is not Mark, not sure why she can't be friends or public with her p'eks, she never post about James Ma unless an episode was coming out. I get she is dating Mark and its her life but I kinda find her acting rude when she didn't thank James Ma or make her way to see him at his graduation, kimmy seems like such a friendly person but now I feel like blehhh. :) :(
sorry to say this but i think you are exaggerating a lot , first of all kim didn't thank before any of her prae'k so why james has to be an exception and it's not rude she don't have too she only have to thanks the production for giving her the opportunity to act in that lakorn , second i don't think kim will be happy to know she has a fan who want to control her personal life like that so i think you are more not her fan than her fan , it's her personal life and she is free who she go out with and we should respect it , and for the graduation she has her reasons why she didn't attend and if you are her fan you should already know why , sorry again but i felt is not fair from you to make kim look like that in your comment just because she is not fulfilling your inner desire to make kimja real

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Oh how u know she didnt?? Just by ig..just by not going to his graduation..she is acting rude???? so she went to support him when he is recording the show for anne ...is that not friendly or also rude??? P'yee was there also but i think only kim..anne..p'yee were there...so is the rest of james friends rude???

If we really love our idols...let just spread positive thinking and mindset and thoughts...cause none of us will never know who read and get influence by just our words without thought..
Everyone of us are hiding behind a screen where we can type our words so freely ignoring the responsibility that come with it...yet the harm often goes to the ones we love...

And fyi..i really think kim is a good friend to james ..at least i think too cause she post happy birthday to james ma manager... :)

enzek

sarNie Adult
cloning is expensive but for JM it's worth it. He might even chips in; who knows?

Wow- Kimja thread! I love it. I miss them so muchhh. They are my new OTP and will always be a cute one. Kimja IG has so many great videos as well. :D
hey long time no see buddy! i'm glad you're back now:thumbup:

yeah he might LOL "I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad, Buy all of the things I never had":p

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I see James Ma with Mint today; they are doing some short interviews. Then I realize James Ma best look with Kim in fact. Kim shines James Ma so well. He glows; does that mean he's in love with Kim?

can u give me the link of the interviews of james ma and mint???

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
james ma graduation is before of after the shooting of pcknmcpw? maybe during that time kimare not close yet with james ma...well maybe...btw i agree kim dont pay much attention with her praek unless it is mark...but i think she's quite close with james compared to her other praek..close enough as friend not close close friend