KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clip, its 40 mins long though o.o
Anyways what type of lakorn would you guys like Kimja in?

for me as long as kimja acted in it i dont care if it rom com, romances or slap kisso will definitely watch it...but it would be great it the lakorn like praek bully the nang ek...wanted to see james becomes bad guy..:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:.james bully kim...might be interesting to watch

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
for me as long as kimja acted in it i dont care if it rom com, romances or slap kisso will definitely watch it...but it would be great it the lakorn like praek bully the nang ek...wanted to see james becomes bad guy..:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:.james bully kim...might be interesting to watch
Lol I cant see James bullying Kimmy, hehe his face looks like a nice guy but it would be soooo interesting. Something similar to Sawan biang hehe.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Lol I cant see James bullying Kimmy, hehe his face looks like a nice guy but it would be soooo interesting. Something similar to Sawan biang hehe.
i also want to see james in lakorn with kim that acts as p'ek bullying n'ek. not r her but bully like male lead in do to female lead korean drama :p or p'ek that is a nice guy at first then become bad guy coz heartbroken or something. (like his next lakorn with margie)

it kinda hard for me to image it too coz not only his look like nice guy, he also has gentleman aura LOL

btw love the fanart that you posted here. thanks!

enzek

sarNie Adult
Mor Nam (Kim's first lakorn) and Mor Sattawat

cr as tagged
aww really love this! KimJa look gorgeous in doctor's coat:love: and their character in both lakorn are nice & gentle doctor too. actually majority characters that work as a doctor in lakorn that i watch are nice & gentle LOL