Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim wished P'Oh for birthday
Happy Birthday นะคะพี่โอ้นนนนของมี่!! ขอให้พี่โอ้นมีความสุขมากๆ สุขภาพแข็งแรง จะได้มีแรงแต่งภาพ มีแรงอัดคลิป มีแรงคิดแคปชั่น(ให้น้อง)เยอะๆนะคะ เลิฟยูค่ะะะ @ohnsri1000

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
with tin she is sweet gentel and like she show him her sweet side and kob is suffering there looking at them being sweet it's really huuurrrrtt 

and with him i feel she is more herself more natural and more having fun than when she is with tin she just still doesn't realize it 

PS i miss kim on screen sooooooo much and when i remember we will have only pcknmcpw this year i feel sad :unsure: 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
with tin she is sweet gentel and like she show him her sweet side and kob is suffering there looking at them being sweet it's really huuurrrrtt 

and with him i feel she is more herself more natural and more having fun than when she is with tin she just still doesn't realize it 

PS i miss kim on screen sooooooo much and when i remember we will have only pcknmcpw this year i feel sad :unsure:
What?? One lakorn per year? that's so cruellllllll, Kimmmmmmmmm!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
What?? One lakorn per year? that's so cruellllllll, Kimmmmmmmmm!!
yeaaah sadly she decided to take only one lakorn this year to film  and we all know it can not be ready to air within this year she said she want to graduate and concentrate on her study so i hope she will graduate this year so she can accept more lakorn next year,  it's gonna be a loooong wait hope at least we will have many updates from buang hong filming so the wait will be less painful *sigh* :cry: