Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Just 2 days and after that fitting. Its borinng without Kim's updates :yawn: :yawn:
it's really really boring FOR ME , waiting impatiently for the new updates of the beauty :p

still talking the beauty is here spending the day with mark's sister , her eyes look tired though but still look beautiful with that sweet smile :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i cannnnnnnnnnn'''t wait for her performance the best of the best for me :spin: :spin:

ommmyyyyyyyyyyyyy that light that water light in her her eyes is all what it takes to blew me awayyy :shock2: :shock2:

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that last wish she said coming from her has a different impact in him hearing someone you love wishing you to be happy with someone else it will break your heart  :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loveeeeee this scene one of my favorite i always come back to watch it whenever i want  :spin: :heart: 

for me he confessed with his eyes but she didn't get the spark but she felt something unusual like the time their faces touched in the beach but she can't figured out what is this thing she is feeling for her in her mind kob is the last person she can feel something romantic for him so she doesn't think of that at all even if it's so clear that she felt that stare and made her stunned , kob he wish if he can confess with words but he can't

she is melting him with her sweet eyes and smile wishing him birthday like that but she can't see it :spin: