Kimberley Ann Voltemas

ESM20

sarNie Egg
Hi guys. So what happen between kim and her assistan nooom? Why her assistant had to unfollow kim on ig? I just really want to what happen..
Thanks

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol how can they compare Kim with Yaya and Margie?? Margie's body is like a boy. Yaya is tooooooo thin and skinny. Both dont have good figure. Yaya's body is not healthy. Its dangerous for girls. Kim is perfect cos she is not losing too much weight. She eats good and works out good. I like Kim cos she is like a normal girl. I can feel she is like me cos I dont like to lose weight and be skinny. Kim was wearing black gown from the same brand Yaya wore last year. Lol funny to see Kim fit that gown perfectly and for Yaya they had to add pads and fit her waist cos she does not have curves for that gown. Calling Kim is fat is nonsense. when she is healthy and perfect.

Kim is natural. She dont need pads to increase her figure :ghehe: :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
Hi guys. So what happen between kim and her assistan nooom? Why her assistant had to unfollow kim on ig? I just really want to what happen..
Thanks
sorry we don't know the details but probably they will ask kim about it in her next event witch will be on 21 , so wait and see 
btw she didn't just unfollow kim but she also  unfollow yayee , jenzzi and anne too so i don't know what happened maybe they can't work together again for something happen anyways we have to wait and see what kim will say , and kim still follow noom on ig

please girls don't compare anyone to anyone it's just make more headache :phew: let's say everyone see the beauty from different angle and from my angle i just want kim to save that shape it's gorgeous :p

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Kim' body is perfect,I like her black dress on runway2016,She like a real princess,if she's too skiny would make her looks like a Blythe doll
Margie is not like a boy,she looks healthy and much pretty than on screen,but she is TOO MUCH VERY MUCH smaaaaaall
her framework like a teenager lol she's like a cute bird
Yaya is a tall skiny girl that's it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look like the rose she is holding 
 ​
my jaw dropped the moment i saw it and still im still amazed  how beautiful she look  , a complete grown beautiful attractive seductive sexy hot woman wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: