Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need a poem to describe such a mesmerizing beauty , this can't be described by normal words unbelievably magical  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww her performance was exceptional :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Just a question, I know Kim is pretty fluent in English, right? I assume so. Does anyone have a clip of her speaking in English? I've heard her speak only a few sentences and it seems like she has an accent, which is surprising. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dwattanasut09 said:
Just a question, I know Kim is pretty fluent in English, right? I assume so. Does anyone have a clip of her speaking in English? I've heard her speak only a few sentences and it seems like she has an accent, which is surprising. 
here some vdo 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGMCcn5qC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyzUq9v9ZWE

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Her english is so adorable! She does have a slight accent, but her pronunciation is great. I just figured she grew up speaking english so she wouldn't have an accent, kind of how Yaya talks in english. She doesn't have an accent at all. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
spectacular her eyes are burning with anger wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwww   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she's great , i can feel the amount of emotion she had just from the look of her eyes she can make me feel her anger frustration sadness all in the same time amazing wooow :thumbup: :thumbup: