Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Stella said:
kinda off-topic question but I dont know where to ask. Do Thai actors have the right to turn down producers or they have to follow channel's decision? Like in Korean ent. industry, actors can refuse the producer becoz they dont like the script or they dont want to keep playing the same character again.
I really wish that after the lakorn w/ James Ma, Kimmy only does intense slap/kiss/revenge lakorn. No more rom com.  All producers/ directors have their bias and they tend to give their bias the best script. Kimmy is no one bias besides Anne, its kinda suck if she's offered w/ bad script and works with not-so-good producer.
sorry i can't help i don't have big knowledge in that part but i think they do have the choice to refuse the work but don't know if there's rule for that :scratchhead2:  hope someone can answer for us, and don't worry stella let's wait and see until now her lakorn had good feedback so she is doing well , and the producer she worked with are well knowing one, so i think she has many opportunities will come to her from different good production just wait and see :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh she sure she is sick very much , i wonder will she able to do the mini marathon tomorrow with margie and yaya that will be quite bad with her condition  :eek:  :huh:

cr kimmy_kimberley 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you sweet_JJ to clarifying and agree with you she still young and she is hot right now so for me i don't worry she will get good work coz she deserve it and she's gaining it coz she's proving her talent and i know 100% whatever kim's given she will always give 100% and she never disappointed me :yes: so regardless with who what the genre she will play i will always be tuned for sure : 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
That's the thing about Kim, her lakorns are always good to decent. The only lakorn of Kim i didn't watch fully was her lakorn with Smart, he was too stiff for me lol. So I am not that scared to see how her lakorns turn out. :)
girl you always know how to find the right words , i'm jealous :ghehe: :thumbsup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she will have a photo shoot today even she is sick 

those eye are the secret behind her big charm :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
that look and feeling in them can't be put in words :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: soo soo special 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Your Eyes

Mirrors of the soul
Reflections of the mind
Green flecked pits of aquamarine
Oval shaped and Olivine

Your Eyes have always been….

Deep pools of liquid grace
Quicksilver vases of tears
The crowning beauty of your face
Enduring through the years

Your Eyes Will Always and ever be….

The reflection of your soul
Vision of your essence
The window to your heart of gold
The acme of Quintessense

Tis’ Impossible to visualize
Impossible to truly realize
Yet, Very possible to be hypnotized by…
The depth of a woman’s eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this week is a GREAT week for me as a fan of kim
-tiger eps4 and 5
-3zaap tiger ananberley on Tuesday (will prepare fan) and i will be fully ready for the BTS and pic from fan club can't wait
-big possibility not big , Kimja fitting can happen any day 

:yahoo: :yahoo: yahoo: 

Stella

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:

Usually actors at the beginning of their career, do not have much choices, so they accept what they're given. Like Kim was gonna work with Broadcast Thai, but the Ch3 switched her around. But actors that have been around for years like Anne, Ken, Andrew, Tik, etc. can choose whatever they want. Right now for Kim is not at the stage yet to pick and choose. So she accepts whatever she's given or what Ch3 choose. 

As long as Kim gets work with different productions it's good. I don't think she has to be a favorite to get good scripts. Look at James Ma, he isn't a favorite in a production yet. And when he was working with Nok, people thought James wouldn't get love scenes with Mint since M Team was Nok's bias at the time. But nevertheless it turned out the opposite. TV Scene love James, but is he a favorite of theirs? I'm not sure. As for Anne? She seems to like him, and she casted him in a good lakorn with a talented actress like Kim. So as long as the producer is professional, there's nothing to worry about. :) Just keep Kim away from bad productions like Makers, UMA, etc. Lol.
thank you for your info. this year's gonna great for Kim bcoz she's getting to work constantly w/ popular pra'ek.
adsd18/2 said:
this week is a GREAT week for me as a fan of kim
-tiger eps4 and 5
-3zaap tiger ananberley on Tuesday (will prepare fan) and i will be fully ready for the BTS and pic from fan club can't wait
-big possibility not big , Kimja fitting can happen any day 

:yahoo: :yahoo: yahoo: 
I cant wait to watch 3zaap. its kinda sad that Kim rarely promotes her lakorns or does mag shoots w/ another pra'ek except Mark

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Stella said:
I cant wait to watch 3zaap. its kinda sad that Kim rarely promotes her lakorns or does mag shoots w/ another pra'ek except Mark
for event she do have events with other singers or actor and in my opinion the less one was promoted was tiger so far ananberley are not doing promotion that much at all compared to kimmy other lakorns  :cry: with boy she did an event recently and they are already known friends so that's a plus 

now for photo shoots the last one kim did with an actor beside mark was with Dome back to 2012 indeed the number of actor she did photo shoot with are very little (aum, boy,nadech,pop,Dome) , i'm not sure if someday she will surprise me and do a magazine cover with another actor beside mark well hope so *cough* ananda *cough* james ma *cough*   :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
If Kim had a mag shoot with Ananda and James Ma I think I would celebrate for one year. LOL. I think KimJa have a better chance for a photoshoot than Ananda though.
me too :yes: we have to wait and see

they look fresh and young beautiful girls  :grouphug:

she look absolutly fit and firm , tbh i thought i will see her in a bad condition since she look quite ill last time but no she look magnificent :spin: :spin: :spin:

there's plenty plenty of pic in ig i will just share some here can't share all 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy with fans soooo cute soo friendly i love her relation ship with her fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMe9UFePVI