Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a pic from what's suppose to be called "internal fitting" for kimmy's new lakorn with james ma from anne  "pcknmcpw" 

i love her bright light smile always beauty for me , will wait for it patiently 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim has a power in her acting that left an impact in you she has a very strong on screen presence incredible  skilled for me ,as a viewer a good actor have to let me feel every emotion through his eyes that don't let me suspect he's acting but he's actually into the character and take me with him in the story, and kim know how to do it magnificent  :bravo:  :bravo:   she has something special to her soo attractive 

nothing is hard for her she can do any genre she can change from any feeling to another brilliantly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fiona namia said:
Her acting so natural and emotion too deep.. I can feel what her feeling through her eyes ;)
:highfive:

pretty prettyy driving today to...  :scooter:  i don't know of she has work today 

:heart: :heart: 

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
I would like to see first pic for PCKNMCPW,, because she look beautiful with hair style.. Maybe It's lool suitable for business woman style.. Hihihi :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fiona namia said:
I would like to see first pic for PCKNMCPW,, because she look beautiful with hair style.. Maybe It's lool suitable for business woman style.. Hihihi :highfive:
we should tell anne to let kim doing her hair style by herself then :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i know what her work today , i think it's a new tvc for activia 

vdo from go girl event 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7vLuDuXPY