Kimberley Ann Voltemas

twister02

M♥K
it's because some fortune teller that told her it is better if she remove it for better luck or to avoid a bad luck coming to her or something i didn't quite get the full meaning

and i'm sooo ready to witness it :D
I thought because some people are mistaking it as a pimple haha. Anyways, hoping for a successful operation and lots of rest on the upcoming holidays.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I thought because some people are mistaking it as a pimple haha. Anyways, hoping for a successful operation and lots of rest on the upcoming holidays.
no i don't think it was because people think it is a pimple if it was so she would have done it long time ago , me too hope it won't leave a scar and will wait to see the result :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Lizabetha in her interview she was so cute and scared talking about it :lol: she start to talk about it from this moment 1:00

and she was sooooo cute saying she has to say goodbye to her long time mole :D :lol:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this talented woman add a flavor to my lifee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wish i have a lakorn of kim one after another she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented anchan is such a beautiful not weak but wise charming beautiful woman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love watching her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuucccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh there is no word can describe how a big fan i'm of her acting aaaaaaaaaaa magnificent
nes_n8_29089346_197885680817747_4263199583280037888_n.jpg

meennie_sirapat_29087212_2342607002431828_5149348492900040704_n.jpg