Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as everyone know i'm a huuuuuuuuuuugggggggeeee fan of kim as an actress and with this anchan i become more than a huge fan of her this girl has something that i'm sooo sooo sooo sooooo happy i discovered her i have no words more to say

"anchan if we could control our feeling everyone in this world would be able to live happily but no you have to live with those feeling until they change on their own through the time like a snow melt through the season"

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg applaud rom me to this amazing actress :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

anchan is a new character for kim that fulllll of pain of sorrow of love it just absolutely another level more than i even expected

i always praise and it may sound repetitive or not that important but i just want to say this amazing gifted actress made a one person in this world see her as a phenomenal talent in acting who it is me she makes me live with her the moment the emotion the story in such a heart whelming way

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anchan is a broken character but loyal she loved him beyond her control she wanted to be strong facing him she wanted him to believe she has a pride she wanted him to believe she hate him she wanted to makes him feel the pain the same way she felt it but her weak heart her fragile soul her strong love her feeling are beyond her control it's not always simple or easy to tell someone "get over him or her" some people who love with all their heart and very sincere in their feeling when they broke is not just a matter of words it is like a whole new world for them they feel the world they loved become dark and such a sad place and when they meet the person who once made that world beautiful they can't help to feel weak

she lost it when he said i love you her word touched me

i applaud kim soooo soooo much and thanks her for being such a passionate actress give from her heart until she makes me invest with her as character an amazing talent truly

Last edited: