Khuy Yai Sai Diew:(Ch3:Broadcast Thai)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait til it airs. Aon is so adorable and Marky is so pretty. Wish Vicky was the n'aek though since Aon is the pr'aek

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i know wen is Aon and vicky ever gonna star together i want them star together they were so kyote in dat lakorn where they got each other. But can't wait 2 c Aon on screen again

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i watch to watch this!!..i probaly have to wait til next week to get my tapes. unless someone uploads it on youtube

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just finish episode 2. the only thing i want to say it good to watch. Anan is very funny in this lakorn. i laugh all the time when Anan acting and talking to his mother-in low.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i didnt know this was a freaky friday type of lakorn. anyways, it's pretty good. i kinda hoped that the switch would occur a little later so that marky and aon can build up a relationship. but instead, aon is gonna end up having the hots for sinjai (his uncle's ex-girlfriend). i dunno it's gonna be so weird but at least he knows that there's a switch. hopefully the second switch isnt until the very end bc then it would mean that there wont be any scenes between aon and marky. it's just gonna be weird with sunthisook and marky. yeah i must agree that anan is soo funny in this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is funny. Anan make me laugh a lot. Sinjai play her character well. Aon is very cute.Marky is cute too. the story plot is fun. all the actors&actress match their role and play their character well too. :lol: yeah i want Aon and Marky to like eachother before she switch with Sinjai too. it'll be weird Suntisook will like Marky and Aon will like Sinjai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ekk!..finally saw epi 1 and so far its cute/funny

aon sooo hot!.. :drool: and markys pretty. I hope both wont have so much sweet scenes with their opposite couple.

Nok still looks good for her age. Her and Marky looks alike.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I wanna see EPS 2
Marky and P'Nok is gunna switch. hehehehe
This lakorn is funny. . .

But I cant believe P'Nok's role is a grandma. . . Her son looks way older than her hahaha

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I'm liking this lakorn, even though i've only seen one epi.. :lol:
Yea Sinjai's son in the lakorn (Marky's dad) looks older than her... yea i agree with tang071, its gonna be weird seeing sinjai and aon and marky and suntisook (aon's uncle) together.... hopefully marky and sinjai swap soon, but they won't tell anyone so they can see how aon and the uncle act ...haha hopefully that happens :lol: